Chapter 8

I'm His Twin Sister

Other's POV 1 is non other than Ki Seop

Other's POV 2 hmmmmm.... you'll going to know her on Chapter 10


Ki Seop's POV

"Hello Guy's!" I said running to them.

"Hyung!" Kevin said then making high five with me.

"Is there someone still not in here." Everyone looking at each other.

"I'd think everyone is in her." Soo Hyun said leading the way to our school.

We all used to meet in one place and walked if we're going to school and have some fun for we're all busy studying.

At the School

When we reached the school there are so many students on the school ground busy talking with their friends and doing things that they always used to do.

"Guys be ready." Making all of us look at Eli.

Then girls started to scream so loud when they saw us.

"So that' what you mean by that." AJ said with a fake smile.

"Oppa! Why are you all in here?" One of them asked me and the others agreeing on her question.

All the students in the summer class didn't know yet that we're going to be their student teacher in this whole month.

"You all will know it, but not this time." SooHyun said winking at them.

"Let's go to the gym for the meeting, ok." Hoon said to us and to those grils around us.

"Go first I need to go to the restroom." I said before I walked off.

"Ok!" Kevin said.

I walked on the hallway whicj is empty for the students was already at the gym waiting for the meeting to start. But I was still in front of the door in the male restroom when a guy came out on the girls restroom. And I guessed he didn't noticed me in there.

"What are you doing inside the female restroom?" I confusedly asked him.

He stood in ther for a moment then he run so fast until his gone on my sight.