Chapter 3

I'm His Twin Sister

Dong Min's POV

I'm still looking at him waiting for more. As I was being impatient he suddenly let out a sigh and speak after it.

"I need to take a summer class this vacation." He said fastly at the point that I couldn't understand.

"Can you please say it again in a way that I could understand." Putting my hands on the table.

" I need to take a summer class this vacation." Now looking at me straight in my eyes.

"For what reason?" I shoutly asked while Dong Ho covering his ears.

Author's POV

Your parents know that you're both opposite to each other as you are the one whose good in academics subject while he is bad on it but. not that as clumsy as you. This was the reason why your parents asked you to help him on his study so he couldn't get a lower grades or failed but, right now he already got it and you know what will going to happen if your parents find out that he has lower grades this time.

Dong Ho's POV

She shout so loud and almost making me deaf so I cover my ears for it won't happen to me.

"Don't shout ok." Still, hands on my ears.

"Why do you have to take that summer class?" She questioned as she got calmed.

"I got a lower grades on my academics subject." I said lowering my head and voice.

"Then?" She added.