Chapter 9

I'm His Twin Sister

Dong Min's POV

I went out on the restroom as I finished doing my thing in there, but my eyes got widen because of shock. When I hears a voice beside me and his sudden question makes my both knee and shank got weaker and shaky.

"What are you doing inside the female restroom?" Hius sudden question on me.

Bitten my lower lip and gulping many times is what I did as I can't think for an answer. My brain at that moment doesn't want to cooperate with me and there's only one I can surely do with this kind of situation.

*RUN*

After I stood in there fot a moment, I run as fast as I can leaving that guy without an answer. And I didn't noticed that I'm already at the school gym when I stopped; panting from running.

Author's POV

When you already had your breath normal you walked inside the gym looking for an empty seat. Gladly, there is at he back near from where you are standing.

Dong Min's POV

The girl beside the seat where I was about to sit. When I sit beside her she looked, then I looked back on her and gave her a smile.

*After the Meeting*

All the student's walked straight to their designated class just like what I'm doing right now. Good for me 'cuz  my classroom wasn't that far from the gym. So I can get6 in there easily and fast.

"Oh,  this is going to be my classroom." I said nodding my head.

Suddenly the thought of that guy came out and just what happened awhile ago. And I brushed it away.

*I HOPE HIS NOT GOING TO BE IN THIS CLASS, 'CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM.*

*WAIT I DIDN'T SEEN HIS FACE!, BUT HE SAW MINE.*

I blinked my eyes so many times then shook my head in disbelief. I'm also afraid at that time that's why I didn't tried to look at him.

*WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?*

Author's POV

Stomping your feet inside the class and sat beside the window. You did is when you came in and can't get over to that sudden thoughts of you. But, there's something you didn't expect to happen 'cuz this one wasn't discussed on the meeting. Well you're not the only one who didn't knew this also the other students.