Chapter 10

I'm His Twin Sister

Other's POV 2 was Hwang Sung Hyung


Sung Hyun's POV

Turning my head around looking on the faces of my classmates one by one and especially looking for Dong Ho my love. I was actually a new student in here for I'm a transfer student. The principal put me in their section, but the first time I saw him was on the rooftop not in their class. You know that Dong Ho was a lazy person when it comes to school and studies. I'd think that's the reason why I didn't see him at first in the class.

FLASHBACK

"It was my first day in this school, right?"

"So it was better for me to roam this school." All I said to myself as I stood up from sitting.

As what I can see this school  had a large hallway, dance and music room and also the gym was very big. What all I can say is this school was amazing. I already reached the rooftop and open the door. There's someone who really caught my attention when I open the door. He was sleeping on one of the banch in there with his earphone in his ears and got awake when he noticed my prescence in there.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked with his one eye open.

"Am I too handsome for you?" He added and smirked.

I got blushed on his words 'cuz all what he said was true. I'm staring at him amd I can't deny it too that his handsome and also cute.

END OF FLASHBACK

Author's POV

She was still looking around when she spotted you coming inside the class and a big smile flashed on his face. Sung Hyung didn't expected that you were going to sit beside her and you were sitting next to her on her right side.

*THIS SUMMER CLASS WAS REALLY A GOOD IDEA*

*'CUZ I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET CLOSE TO HIM AND TAKE NOTE HIS SITTING BESIDE ME.*

Sung Hyung was on her daydreaming when those girls in the class started to giggled on their seats, while you were facing the window with your eyes glued on it.