Chapter 14 TRUE UPDATE!!!!

I'm His Twin Sister

Soo Hyun's POV

I was the only one who left in us for all of them was at  Ki Seop's house already while me was still in here at scholl, not yet finished on some works.

"I'm so tired, but not yet done on half of it."

 

"If there is only someone who can help me, so I can finished it immediately."

I'm really felt tired ans stressed bacause of it, thinking if there is anyone out there will come and help me were Dong Ho suddenly got passed by.

I pushed open the door and called him.

"Dong Ho!" I called out from the door.

"Hyung!" He called back and walked towards me.

"What is it?" Asked Dong Ho.

"Hmmmmmm.......... can you help me?" I shyly asked him.

"Yes, I can help you by the way what help do you need?"

"I'm not yet done on my works, so is it okay if you help me to finished it?"

"Okay, and I'm not yet busy and still I have a time." He answered with a smile.

As we both got in, we didn't waste a time, we started to do it and luckily we got finished it. Suddenly, Dong Ho left for awhile to go out without bringing his bag, he left it with me.

"Okay, eveything is already done." I said looking at to those works that we got finished.

I was scanning the room and saw Dong Ho's bag on one of the chair. I grabbed his bag and in split of a second I was now opening it , but only half of the zipper of the bag. The problem is I don't want to do this, but there is something that pushed me to do it and that's it the bag was now wide open in front of me. Where I saw a pouch inside it that I could tell that the owner of that thing is a girl, but it's in Dong Ho's bag, so I'd thought that its for her girlfriend if he had one. I got curious a bit on what's inside it, but I got hesitated at first.

"What am I doing? It's really wrong."

"Nevermind, this is only because of my curiousity."

Then  I opened it, I saw a girls stuff in there and also a pad?. I picked it out from the pouch to make sure I'm not mistaken on what I saw, but its is, its truly a pad a girls stuff they worn. A moment's notice Dong Ho get back and saw me holding it.

"Hey! that's mine!" He said with a shock expression on his face.

"what did you say?" Then he covered his mouth on a sudden realization on what he said.

"This is yours?" I added and walk towards him.

"N...n....no.....no....I.....I...I didn't said that its mine." He said trying to act innocent with his stuttering on those words he said.

"Yes, you said it and now tell me what you meant by that."

"And wait I found another one its an I.D of a girl that has the same look to you."

"Her name is Shin Dong Min."

"And now are you the real Shin Dong Ho or you are Shin Dong Min?"

 



its not yet finished hehehe and its soohyun flashback on how he finds out Dong Min's secret.........