Chapter 15

I'm His Twin Sister

CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 14

 

SooHyun's POV

"Tell me who you really are and don't lie, okay?!" Dong Ho didn't spoke he just stand in there silently.

"Hey! are you going to speak or just keeping your mouth shut?"

"Okay, I guessed I need to make a deal with you."

Then suddenly a plan came out on me for him or her to speak and I hope it can really help me to know the truth.

"If you would tell me we can make it a secret on the both of us and I'll promise that i wouldn't tell it to anyone."

"So may I know now the truth?"

"I..I......Im sorry, I'm just doing this for my brother and yes I'm Shin Dong Min his twin sister." She says in a tone and almost wanted to cry but, thanks to it that she didn't.

"So the girl in the I.D was you?"

"You really look so pretty!"

"hmmmmm.......... thanks!"

"But please make it a secter to anyone 'cuz my brother will be more got in trouble and i don't want it to get happened."

"Promise! you can trust me."

"And by the way thanks for the help." I said with a smile on him."

"Oh yeah no problem and please don't forget your still had my pads in your hands." 

"Oh sorry!"

We started to become friends and we both make it a secret no one knows that me and her are already friends. Sometimes we sneak out to meet where no one can sees us.

PRESENT TIME.......

"Soo Hyun oppa!"

"Hey! don't make it too loud what if someone's hear you?"

"Ooopsss. sorry." She said giggling.

"So are we really going to our house today?"

"Ne, I want to see you as a girl and that Shin Dong Ho."

"Let's meet after class at this place okay? Shin Dong Min." I said emphasizing ther name and she just pouted cutely.



SORRY!!! IM REALLY BUSY IN SCHOOL AND WE HAVE OUR THESIS THIS SEMESTER .........

SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!!

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND WAITING FOR THE UPDATES.......................................