Chapter 7

I'm His Twin Sister

Author's POV

Dong Ho was still outside the school staring at you while you were walking inside the school.

"I hope you'll going to be ok." In a worried tone and turn around to walk back.

He was walking back on his home. When Dong Ho remembered that he have to enroll on the baseball class and for it only 100 people can get into that class. And he run as fast as he can to reach it on time.

Dong Ho's POV

"Aissh.... Why I need to forget that?" He said running to the street.

Luckily when I came in the enrollment it's still on and there's a 3 remaining spot for those who want to beacame a part of that class this summer.

"Finally, yes!" i shouted when I'm already finished enrolling.

"Wait!, What should I do now?" I stopped and asked myself.

Other's POV 2

When I was at the gym waiting for the meeting to start. I was searching for Dong Ho and thinking if we will be on the same class in Physics and Geometry 'cuz these are the subject's I got a lower grade where he also got too. But, I can't find him. So I decided to take a seat at the back which only had a few students and before i could sit there's a guy sit beside my chair.

"Who is this guy?" Taking a glance to the guy.

"OMG! My crush Dong ho." I said giggling to myself then he looked at me and smile.

*HE SMILE AT ME. OH! MY! DON'T FAINT OK, DON'T FAINT*