Chapter 5

I'm His Twin Sister

Author's POV

Dong ho’s words makes you go crazy for you couldn’t believe and you didn’t expect it to be happened. But, that's it he wants you to do it and disguise as him in his school.

Dong Min's POV

"I want you to be me." Looking on him to make sure that what I've heard was true.

"You want me to be you." Still shocked on what he asked me for me.

*MY TWIN BROTHER ALREADY LOST HIS MIND*

"So can you please help me?" He said with an aegyo.

"You're crazy!" I said in disbelief.

"Sorry my lovely twin sister 'cuz your the only one that could help that's why I'm asking it to you." He said felt sorry for asking me this crazy thing.

"Ok! I will do it." i only said to him.

Agreeing on him is not what I want to do but, he needs me, and my help. I am now regretting all of it having and being an identical twin and a smart brain 'cuz he always used it as an advantage for his own good. Every time we had an assignment or project he always gives it to me and told me to do it. But, why I can't refuse on what he always asked or request on me? And this is what I hate with myself.

Dong Ho's POV

I know that she can't refused on me that's why this plan came out and she loves me more than our parents 'cuz since we were both kids we've always been together and our parents are both busy on their works so they don't much have time to be with us.

"Thank you! I love you my sis!" Open my arms so I can hug her.

"Eeeeww..... No need to hug me ok!" I pout when she said that because of disappointment.

."How long it will take?" Putting her both hands on her chin and used his arms as prop.

"It's only for one month." I immediately answered.

"How many subjects you've got a lower grade?" She question to me.

"6." I said.

She rolled her eyes when I said it to her and actually it must be 7 but, I passed one of my subjects which are the physical education and this is the only subject I've been excelled.