As One

Bridge (Completed)
Fast forward uli....

They got married that morning, a simple ceremony for close family and friends. Most of the ladies were crying, Gerald's dad cried as well. Both Gerald and Kim cried when they said their vows. The reception was held in a hotel, everyone had a good time. While everyone were dancing Gerald said " ladies and gentlemen I hate to leave you all like this but ang tagal ko nang nag antay so just enjoy the party and thanks for coming " then he ushered Kim out of the ballroom amidst the cheering of their family and friends.

He carried Kim inside their room, the atmosphere in the room was breath taking. Scented candles, petals scattered from the door all the way to the bed, bouquet of flowers, there's wine immersed in ice waiting, fruit baskets and romantic music to top it all up. He put Kim down and she's able to admire the place and with tears in her eyes said " love you babe " then he replied " love you more " then they kissed, a long and passionate kiss then he started undressing Kim out of her gown and she was also busy with the buttons of his suite. " You're so beautiful babe " then kissed her again. He walked towards the bath with her in tow and they started off with a long warm bath while they talked about the event of that day followed by a lot of kissing, touching and caressing in the tub and when both of them were romantically energized Gerald carried her onto the bed they made love all through the night.

That's it peeps, no need to go into detail baka di ko kayanin xxxxxx. Hope you enjoyed my simple story......... Thanks for taking time out to check my story.