Kim's surprise

Bridge (Completed)
It's a few days before Kim's 18th bday and she specifically requested not to have a big celebration, she only wants a small gathering close friends and family. Come 12 midnight someone was knocking on her window "baby, Kim" nangiti lang siya " ang boyfriend ko talaga o" and she was smiling when she opened the window and there is Gerald with 3 red roses " Happy Birthday baby! I love you!" then he leaned forward and kissed her. He didn't stay long kasi ayaw din ni Kim and baka may masabi ang mga kapitbahay and nahihiya rin siya sa mama niya. After 1 more kiss he left.

When Kim woke up the next day walang tigil ang text messages na recieve niya syempre first on the list e si Gerald, ang kanyang ever loving boyfriend then from maja, Rayver then a couple of her friends and family. Sa dresser niya nakalagay sa vase ang roses na bigay ni gerald kagabi ang she just smiled "ang sweet talaga ng boyfriend ko" then she was surprised kasi sa unan niya may mixed roses bouquet as always galing kay Gerald. She got up in bed then had a shower and pagbaba niya she can smell something nice sa kitchen and someone singing....

From the very first time that we kissed
I knew that I just couldn't let you go at all
From this day on, remember this:
That you're the only one that I adore
Can we make this last forever
This can't be a dream
'Cause it feels so good to me

She just smiled when she heard that it's gerald singing then she tiptoed towards him and hugged him from behind " Love you babe " then he turned around and hugged her as well " Love you more babe! Happy birthday!" then they kissed and only parted when they heard the door open and it's manang luding " uy Gerald hindi na red ang lips mo ha " sabay tawa ni manang and sagot naman ng isa " nagpalit napo ng lipstick ang baby ko e " sabay palo ni Kim sa kanya pagka rinig non " ikaw talaga ".

As the birthday girl requested they only had a small intimate gathering that night to celebrate her debut, just close family and friends lang talaga. Kim's mom had it catered and all through the night hindi umalis sa tabi niya si gerald, napakilala niya sa mga relatives na ngayon lang nakadalaw sa kanila and so proud talaga siya how they've accepted him. She also met gerald's family and just like her, Gerald's so proud of how his family accepted Kim as well. While they're eating Kim was surprised because Gerald
had a projector brought in and she was greeted by classmates, professors, the school guard, even mga tindero and tindera na kilala si Kim, neighbors, their yaya's and they all laughed sa mga pambubuko na ginawa ng mga ito, the red lipstick was mentioned and the entertainment room were a big hit and grabe ang pula ng face ni kim and she was even hiding sa likod ni gerald while ang isa naman ay very proud lalo na nag cheer ang mga kaibigan then her close friend Maja saying...

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same. Happy Birthday best!

Then her mom saying how proud and happy she is in having Kim then Kim can't stop crying then Gerald's parents saying good things about her as well being gerald's partner and they're praying for a permanent union very soon where everyone just cheered even gerald. Then it was gerald's turn and everyone was silent even Kim. She embraced him real tight while listeneing to what he had recorded, he started from the time that she became a special messenger for him and how they became close till the day he knew he had fallen for his friend. Everyone clapped and cheered then he said...

" When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you. I love you babe and in front of our friends and family I give you this promise ring"

then it was shown very clearly and when Kim saw it she lost it, her tears just won't stop flowing and Gerald can't stop her. All the ladies were crying as well and the guys were just cheering..

"to express my commitment to this relationship and my promise for our future together. I love you very much and I also thank you for loving me"

then Gerald took the box from his pocket, held Kim's left hand then slipped it in her finger and everyone went ballistic. Kim can't express what she feels, can't talk she's just crying then she hugged Gerald and in front of their family they kissed and everyone just cheered.

Hope you all like it.