Proposal

Bridge (Completed)
Fast forward na to ha....

Another five years had gone by and Gerald and Kim's relationship remains strong. Both of them graduated with recognition from their school, they have stable jobs now and both their families keeps asking when is the big day. It's always Kim who answers " hindi kami nagmamadali " and Gerald doesn't have a choice but to say " as what she says " but for sometime now Gerald is already formulating a plan on how to ask Kim to be his wife.

As both families already approved of their relationship, Kim was allowed to spend weekends with Gerald out of town. They've been to different places, they're able to express their love to one another but one thing remains certain Kim is still intact and that's the thing that she finds so honourable with gerald, he's waiting for KIm to be ready and he'll be there for her. Even Maja can't believe it " best ako ba ginu goodtime mo ha?" ilang beses ng tanong ni Maja but Kim will just say " we have our ways best " sabay tawa and most of the time Gerald will say " Maja I'm just a slave and she can do whatever she wants. whenever she wants with me " sabayan ng tawa. Then he'll be serious enough to say that he's happy and very very much contented with what they have and as always he'll always be there for Kim when she needs him.

One day out of the blue biglang nag aya si Gerald sa salon " baby medyo mahaba na ang hair mo " in which Kim was surprised but she didn't say anything and was even surprised that Maja was also there " si Gerald e libre raw niya make over ko ". Kim even noticed na the salon has lots of white and red flowers and may scented candles pa and sinabayan pa ng music na...

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrendered my heart
Here I stand take my hand
And I will follow every word that i say
On this day

Not so long ago
This heart is just a fill of golden lonely space
Without you
Now everything's all right
Now everything's refill
And the story of my life
Is all about YOU

and she even joked Angel na iba ang ambience ng place today which Angel just said " bigay ni fafa " sabay tawa. The salon had 2 elderly lady customers and Kim didn't notice the sign that it's close for the day, she didn't even notice that the blinds are close but she can hear activity at the back of the salon which she didn't take notice. As always Maja was the first to be attended too and Angel, the hairdresser gave Kim a magazine of hairstyles to look at while Gerald was just quiet looking at her. While she was browsing the magazine then the page for long hairstyle her eyes grew big then she didn't notice that she made a sound that made Maja turned round and even Angel because on that page there's a ring tied with red ribbon and suddenly Gerald stood her up took the ring then kneeled on one knee and said " Will you marry me?". Kim was speechless, Maja was crying as well as Angel and the 2 elderly ladies started clapping then after 30 seconds of being quiet Kim started crying then she held Gerald's face and replied " Yes I'll marry you " then from the back of the salon came his parents, her mom and their yaya's who were all crying and cheering.

It was indeed a special day, a day that Gerald had planned with the help of the salon staff, his mom's florist and caterer friend. Maja wasn't informed for fear of news leakage but all in all everything turned out well.

Yan muna folks, need to go to work Long day so BFF sabay na nating panoorin ang 5 nights ng TD later on tonight.....