Selos

Bridge (Completed)
Kim's class was dismissed earlier so she decided to surprise gerald in his basketball practice today so she phoned Rayver to meet her by the gate. She brought food for him, normally he's hungry after practice so she's going to feed her man. Rayver excused himself to meet Kim, Gerald's unaware about all this and at that time was busy shooting hoops. For a long time, Don's cousin has a big crush on Gerald and she'll do anything to make him notice her but as a gentleman he just doesn't say anything. Gerald excused himself and went to the bleachers to rest, Carrie, Don's cousin went to him with water and towel and Gerald said no thanks and when Don noticed it he called her name and was about to turn when her feet got caught sa bleachers and napa upo siya kay Gerald and that's what Kim saw when they entered the gym, a girl sitting on Gerald's lap.

They heard a loud crash, ang take away food na dala ni Kim nabitiwan niya then she started running then "Kim! wait" sigaw ni gerald, nagulat si rayver and wasn't able to react right away naka takbo na si kim. It took a while for gerald to stand up because of carrie so he just pushed her and ran after Kim but he's too late, she's gone and he doesn't know which gate she went. Kim's phone won't stop ringing and text messages keeps coming so she just turned it off and just walked, kahit saan basta makalayo siya till she reached a small chapel and went inside. She cried her heart out, ang sakit. feel niya nahati ang puso niya. She prayed hard for guidance and cried some more and she felt a bit better. She stayed sa chapel for hours, the priest noticed her and they're able to talk.

She confessed everything, what she saw and what she felt and the priest said " iha minsan what we see is different from what really happen, you're hurt that's why you ran away. Do you think he can hurt you like that? Do you truly believe that he's capable of hurting you?" Kim shook her head and he continued " it's better if you talk it over para maliwanag kesa puro speculations. Listen to your heart, what it says and feels for Gerald and i know you'll make a good decision. After their talk KIm felt better and she thanked the priest then turned her phone on again and all the voice calls keeps coming, mostly from gerald, one from Rayver, a couple from maja then from someone named Don asking forgiveness for what his cousin did and she was relieved, truly relieved. Now she needs to go home and sort things with Gerald but first she texted her mom not to worry and Maja as well.

Night night peeps....