Day in the Park with Noona

Noona is Mine!

A sigh escapes Jae Ki's lips as she sits alone waiting for her friend to appear. It was strange for him not to be on time. She had even spent time getting all dressed up to see him again. Jae Ki found herself wondering around the park for half an hour before she noticed a fimilar form. CAP? What was he doing alone? Wasn't he suppose to be studying...or practicing? Jae Ki sighed approaching him only to see him with Chunji. It was nice that he wasn't alone but these idol boys had busy schedules filled with school or practice. Jae Ki smiled as they noticed her.

"Noona...wow!"

"What are you doing here?", Jae Ki pouts.

"We lost so we had to go", CAP holds up the bag.

"Aigoo!", Jae Ki sighs.

"What are you doing here Noona?"

"I was waiting on a friend but he's a no show"

"He?!"

"Ye", Jae Ki raises her eyebrow, "I'm your tutor remember, I am allowed to date"

"Sorry"

Jae Ki flashes a smile allow the boys to relax. The boys strongly offers their company to their tutor, the older woman slowly accepts their company. Jae Ki ends up walking around with her students as the ask the questions they wanted to ask yesterday. CAP as eldest lets Chunji go first.

"Noona, are you single?"

"That's a bit too much", Jae Ki sighs.

CAP covers, "Chunji ah asked because if you weren't there might be schedule probelms"

"Right...single", Jae Ki slowly nods.

"What's your ideal type?"

"I don't really have one"

"Noona! Everyone has one", Chunji uses aegyo.

"Ideal World Cup!"

"Ye!", Chunji smiles.

"You guys are my precious students, how can I choose?"

"Noona! Round One", Chunji announces.

"Ricky or Changjo", CAP smiles.

"Pick one Noona"

"Fine but not a word to them...Changjo"

"Round Two!", Chunji smiles.

"Changjo or Neil", CAP asks.

"....Neil"

"Neil or L.Joe", CAP asks.

"L.Joe"

"Wow! That was quick"

Jae Ki hangs her head unable to hold the akward laughter in. The duo had talked her into playing it and now they were teasing her. Questions erupted all focused on her affection for L.Joe. The two students encover their teacher's ideal type isn't a type at all. As she had said there wasn't really defining about her type. Jae Ki just liked who she liked. The only real bit of information that the duo could use was her favorite idol groups: 2PM, TVXQ and MBLAQ. After their time in the park with their teacher they head home waving goodbye to Jae Ki as she went to work.