Tutor me, Noona!

Noona is Mine!

Jae Ki sighed as she walked up to the place she was told to go. She wasn't sure what kids would live in a place like this. She hoped they were home or she would be in trouble. The teacher had given her all the proper packets to teach the boys. If this job went smoothly then she would try dating again. The cost of clothes, make up and salon trips had drained her but maybe with extra money...

"Noona!"

"Oh, sorry", Jae Ki smiles.

"Are you..."

Jae Ki gives a v sign, "I'm your tutor"

L.Joe leads her inside where the others jump up to greet her. She smiles pulling out their work. The boys quickly take away the packets with their focus still on Jae Ki. She sighs sitting at the table the boys pulled out.

"Noona--"

"Alright! I'll answer any questions if you finish the lesson"

"Any questions?"

"Even if there not over the lesson?"

"Ye, educational or personal"

Jae Ki smiles watching the boys quickly start working. CAP was the first one to approach her asking her to clarify a question. She leans pressing her shoulder against his shoulder. The other five watch as Jae Ki helps him sitting very close to him. Ricky quickly heads over trying to interupt only to have Jae Ki scold him. Quickly answering CAP's question, she goes back to Ricky to see if he really needed help.

"Ricky ah did you need help?"

"Ani"

"Noona...how do you answer this", L.Joe says.

Jae Ki acts cute, "Okay"

Jae Ki helps him once more sitting very close to the student as she helps them. The six quickly finish their work with Jae Ki help. After all the work helping the boys Jae Ki goes over there answers letting the boys go play. She smiles as the marks are decent enough for each. They were higher than what she got but as a teacher she must aim for higher then what she got.

"Noona, do you know who we are?"

"My students"

"Aneyo...We're Teen Top"

"Sorry"

"Ah! Maybe if we showed her!"

The six boys perform Don't put on perfume for her. Jae Ki smiles enjoying their tiny showcase. The older girl finds herself stuck with the boys trying to grab her attention. Even with the six boys fighting for her affection before her, she found herself carefully watching Ricky and Neil. The older boys seem to focus attacks on them making her nervous for them. Jae Ki sighs feeling more like a mother than a tutor as she calms the rowdy boys.