Noona is Afraid of Blood?

Noona is Mine!

"Where are the others?"

"Practicing", Neil says.

"Oh, okay then", Jae Ki smiles.

She sits down beside Neil starting the lesson. The two have laughter filled lesson which seems to stop once the other arrive home. With the entire group there the lesson begins anew. Jae Ki ends up giving each one assistance with one or more questions. The boys quickly fill out the packets leaving her to grade them. Before she can grade them the five boys scheme up a plan, they grab their packets running off into their rooms.

"Boys! Get back here"

"I'll help you Noona", CAP smiles.

"Thank you!"

Jae Ki tries to gently convince the boys to give her their packets while CAP uses force. In this process a deal was made making all the quicky hand over their packets. Jae Ki offered to take the person with the best marks to see a movie. After a long grading period, L.Joe and CAP ended up with the same score. The two play rock paper scissors to decide who will go with Jae Ki. CAP wins!

"Can we see any movie?"

"Ye...a movie you're old enough to see"


Jae Ki sighs standing outside the theater waiting on her student to arrive. She wondered if he was going to be much longer. They had decided on the movie but Jae Ki hadn't heard about the movie before. CAP had said it was an action which didn't explain much. She just hoped it wasn't all blood and guts. It wouldn't look good if she ended up running out leaving her student alone over a little blood.

"Noona? Are you okay?"

"...Ye, let's go inside"

"You sure you're okay?"

"I've never seen a movie with...", Jae Ki softly distracts him.

CAP smiles his bottom lip taking Jae Ki's bait. The two enter together with Jae Ki following behind CAP. Her mind wrapped up in whether or not the movie was bloody. They quickly take their seats, CAP watched Jae Ki closely as her nervous behavior became very obvious. She watched the screen trying to distract herself. The movie started off gentle enough but violent bits popped up. Covering her eyes was all she could do to keep from being overwhelmed.

"Noona?"

"Ye?"

"You okay? You look pale"

"I'm fine enjoy the movie", Jae Ki says quickly.

He slowly goes back to watching the screen. Jae Ki ends up clutching the arm rest with one hand as she covers her eyes with the other. She wanted to run away but she had promised to watch a movie with the highest scoring student which was CAP. She was going to sit through the movie as much as she could! She felt something warm clasp around her hand. Jae Ki slowly encovers her eyes to see CAP holding her hand tightly. A bloody battle starts on the screen, she moves to cover her eyes only to have CAP cover her eyes.

"Let's go", CAP smiles.

CAP leads her outside holding her hand as long as he can. She sits on a bench outside the theater. He sits beside her waiting for her to calm down. Jae Ki takes a deep breath then smiles at her student. He truly behaved like a leader of five.

"Thank you"

"You should've told me"

"Sorry but you seemed really happy about today"

"If you don't like things like that...what do you like?"

"Can't tell you!", Jae Ki laughs.

"It's okay Noona"

"Can't tell you!", Jae Ki repeats.

"It's okay Noona!"

"Can't tell you!", Jae Ki repeats.

"It's okay Noona!"

"...Aigoo! You're gonna keep bugging me till I tell, aren't you?"

CAP laughs, "Ye"

"Fine but only this once!"

Jae Ki looks around shyly making CAP stand up, she moves behind him. He waits for her to do or say something for awhile. Slowly he felts arms wrap around his waist and her head gently rest against his shoulder. She laughs as he stiffens in her arms. Jae Ki quickly sits back on the bench leaving CAP where he stood.

"Sorry...maybe I shouldn't have...", Jae Ki sighs.