Team L.Joe

Noona is Mine!

"How is she?", Changjo asks.

"The doctors say her external injuries have healed but she still has serious internal injuries"

"What about you? You've been here since yesterday"

"I'll be better once she opens her eyes"

"You want me to get you something?"

"Aneyo"

"The dorm is really quiet with you here"

"Where's Ricky?"

"He's sitting outside the door", Changjo shakes his head, "I don't think he can handle seeing her like this"

"What about the others?"

"With CAP hyung"

L.Joe scoffs turning his attention back to the sleeping form of Jae Ki. He was determined to be here when she woke up. Anger boiled within him as he think of her injuries and the cause. CAP had told those reporters she was his girlfriend which of course made them follow her for a story. Jae Ki was just a waitress so naturally running from those reporters was all she could think of. What could he do for her? If only she would wake up! Everyone wanted to see her awake and smiling.

"L.Joe ah, she'll pull through"

"I wonder how Ricky's doing"

The two boys leave the room to check on the maknae. He was surprised to see his hyungs leave their tutor's room. The boys start chatting the younger boy manages to bring a smile to the older boys faces. After talking a bit L.Joe goes back inside to check on Jae Ki. He smiles seeing her moving slightly. He rushes over to find the older woman merely tossing in her sleep. He her cheek with a gentle smile, it seems to calm her.

"Sleep well Noona"

"Hyung"

"Hmm?"

"We got a schedule"

"Of course..."

Before the boys leave the hosptial L.Joe informs the nurses to call him if Jae Ki wakes. They happily agree to anyhting and everything the teen idol says. Each boy resolved to preform their best for their injuried tutor.