Awaken Sleeping Noona

Noona is Mine!

The nurses watched over Jae Ki to be ready to call L.Joe. A television in Jae Ki's room was with the host announcing Teen Top as the musical guest. They came out performing their recent songs. The nurses became distracted by the teen's apperance on the small television. Jae Ki stirred as the six begin singing. The nurse noticed the reaction setting up a portable radio with the six teens' music playing on an endless repeat. With their preformance over the boys head to the hospital. The boys slowly enter the room filled with their music. Jae Ki is still asleep, she seems as though she might wake up any moment.

"How's she?"

A nurse smiles, "She should wake up soon"

"Really?!", they smile.

"Ye"

The six boys crowd around her hospital bed, L.Joe standing on one side and CAP on the other side. Ricky stood at the foot of the bed beside Chunji. They all hoped to see her eyes open but only the door to Jae Ki's room opened. It was their company president, Andy. The boys rise up to greet him.

"Andy Hyung?"

"I heard about your fight", his eyes on L.Joe and CAP.

"Sorry Andy Hyung", the boys bow.

As they recieve a scolding, Jae Ki stirrs this time grabbing the nearest thing. L.Joe's hand which grabs everyone's attention. Jae Ki was awake!

"Noona! How do you feel?"

"Like I was run over by a truck..."

"Miss Jae Ki, you were"

"Well...Then I'm okay"

"We have to talk about the situation you and the boys have caused"

"Please let me continue tutoring the boys"

"Over looking over their marks", Andy smiles, "I wasn't planning on firing you"

The boys cheer, "But I was talking about the fact all of Korea believes you and CAP are dating"

"I trust you", Jae Ki bows her head.


"You can't be serious!", L.Joe shouts.

"L.Joe you should be happy"

"Why?"

"Miss Jae Ki will be traveling with you once she heals"

L.Joe sighs, 'How can I be happy when she'll be with him?' He leaves only recieve a call from Ricky. He wondered why he would be calling him. Wasn't he with Noona? Did something happen? So many thoughts swirled in L.Joe's head as he thought about Ricky's call. He answered it regardless of his curiousity.

"Ye?"

"Byunghyun Oppa"

"Noona", L.Joe stammers.

"Did I scare you?", Jae Ki laughs.

"Ye, Noona"

"Do you have a schedule?"

"Aneyo", L.Joe smiles, "Bored with our little maknae?"

"He has a schedule"

"He just gave you his phone and left?"

"Aneyo but he said I should call someone to keep me company"

"And you thought of me?"

"Maybe...Bali Bali!", Jae Ki whines.

"Araso! I'll hurry over"

"Waiting", she hangs up.

L.Joe smiles rushes off in a hurry with only thoughts of Jae Ki in his head. She had thought of him and asked him over. It was a small victory over CAP but a win.