My Noona

Noona is Mine!

The six look out at the crowd of circling reporters. Jae Ki couldn't leave the dorm with them around the enterance. CAP decides to spilt into teams hoping that three would be enough to distract the reporters. CAP, Ricky and Chunji were in the team helping Jae Ki escape while L.Joe, Neil and Chanjo had the task of distracting the reporters. They put a jacket over her head trying to shield her face. The distraction heads out with the others following behind them.

"Who is the woman seen leaving your dorm?"

"Please move back"

"Who--"

"Who is that?!"

The reporters circle around CAP, Ricky and Chunji who trying their to shield. Teen Top gave up on using words they did their best to protect their tutor. CAP sighed thinking of only one way out of this. He just hoped it would stun the reporters enough to give them time to push through. He whispered his plan to the members close to him. They were ready to push through!

"She's my girlfriend"

Just as CAP had planned they all paused for a moment giving the six a chance to push through. The boys run quickly clinging to Jae Ki trying to far from the reporters. After running for awhile the boys stop for a rest.

"Yah! Why did tell them that?!"

"Calm down L.Joe ah! It was to distract them", Jae Ki soothes.

"It will be spread everywhere", L.Joe growls.

"....Everywhere?....You should've just said I was your tutor!", Jae Ki sighs.

"Sorry Noona", CAP rubs the back of his head.


"You boys did a very dangerous thing, you should've just called me"

"Sorry Hyung", the boys bow.

"You--"

His phone cuts him off, he answers it. He jumps to his feet making the boys worry. He leaves the room leading the boys to get even more curious. What could've happened to make him look so worried? After awhile he enters the room, he motions for CAP to follow him. The manager doesn't say a word as the younger boy follows him out of the building. Once they get to the car finally words are exchanged.

"Jae Ki ssi is in the hospital"

"What? What happened?"

"She was being chased by reporters and ran into the street...she was hit by a car"