Surprise Noona!

Noona is Mine!

"Noona, are you that worried about dating us?"

"Molla Ricky ah", Jae Ki shakes her head.

"Noona it's okay", Ricky smiles.

Jae Ki holds out her pinky, "Promise me something"

"What?"

"Even if I do chose one of you...you won't leave Noona", Jae Ki sighs.

"Noona..."

"Promise Noona?"

"Alright"

The duo leave the cafe together at the end of Jae Ki's shift, they head back to the dorm. A loud bang sounds off as Ricky and Jae Ki enter the dorm. The tutor looks around to see the boys dorm covered in ballons with a banner reading 'Happy Birthday'. She covers to hide her laughter.

"Are you surprised?"

"Ye...I don't remember telling about my birthday"

"Before we left Cook Noona told me"

"It would be her", Jae Ki smiles.

The party starts with eating the cake the boys bought. Jae Ki makes several of blush by giving feeding them some of the cake thus giving an indirect kiss. She enjoys Ricky's reaction the most. He happily eats it with an 'Aing~!' After the cake came time for presents, the leader CAP went first giving her a small wrapped book shaped present. She quickly unwrapped it to see the dvd of the movie she had seen with him.

"I thought it would help you"

"Only if you guys watched it with me", Jae Ki hugs CAP, "Thank you"

"My gift", Chunji smiles.

"....One of your CDs", Jae Ki smiles, "Now I'll get to hear you guys at home"

Chunji blushs, "You said you wanted one"

Jae Ki hugs him, "Thank you"

"Noona, I prepared something!", Neil smiles.

"What?"

"You said you liked 2PM--"

"Are you guys gonna preform one of their songs?!"

"I was gonna preform y Lady by Wooyoung", Neil explains.

"Omo! Wow!"


"Noona, do you like that song?"

"Ye and Oppa", Jae Ki hides her face.

Neil preforms the powerful song with Jae Ki watching carefully. The other members attention is spilt between Neil and Jae Ki. After he finishes Jae Ki glomps him making him nearly fall over. The other five watch with daggers in their eyes.

"Neil ah! That was just like having Wooyoung Oppa here!"

"Thank you, Noona", he blushes.

"Noona we prepared something too"

L.Joe and Changjo start singing Know Your Name by Jay Park. Jae Ki moves to the beat as the duo sings. The band question her over the two's song choice. She hugs both of them merely saying she liked it. CAP whispers something to Ricky, the two stand up begining their own preformance. The two perform Where You At by Taeyang. Jae Ki once more hugs the preformers with a large smile.

"Do you like Taeyang, Noona?"

"Ani, I like Teen Top"

"Noona, how was today?", Ricky asks.

"The best", Jae Ki smiles at Ricky.

The six boys try to get Jae Ki to dance to a song with them when that fails they try to get her to sing. She caves only to have the boys offer vocal lessons. She pouts letting the boys have their fun. Jae Ki enjoyed her birthday with Teen Top but leaving the party seemed harder then the seven thought. Reporters had gathered outside the dorm!