You Hurt Noona!

Noona is Mine!

"Oh! You must be here about Jane Doe"

"Why call me?"

"Your card was all we found on her"

"...Thank you which room is hers?"

"I'll show you"

The nurse quickly leaves giving the two men time alone with an unconscious Jae Ki. The pretty face Teen Top had loved was gone. Cuts and bruises across her face as well as casts and bandages on her body covering the beauty. The manager stared at the boys tutor wondering the proper course of action now. CAP felt his phone go off with a sigh he left the room to answer it.

"Ye?"

"Hyung, what's going on? You just left"

"Noona was in an accident"

"What?! What happened?!"

"She was running from some reporters and got hit by a car"

"Noona..."

"Byunghyun Hyung!"

"What's going on?", CAP asks.

"L.Joe hyung just ran out of the room"

"I'll let Hyung know"

"Is Noona okay?"

".....She's stronger than we think", CAP ends the call.

He returns to the room to see his manager sitting beside her. He wondered if he too felt something for her as all six of them did. He let his manager know about L.Joe reaction to the news. The older man sighed leaving the room, no doubt to try to control the teen once he arrived. CAP took the older man's seat staring at Jae Ki hoping for a quick recovery. He wanted to see her smile as they misbehaved during her lesson. The light color on her cheeks as she talked about herself. He sighed putting his head down.

"Noona!", LJoe bursts in.

"L.Joe ah, calm down"

"....Noona", L.Joe's eyes widen as he saw her.

CAP bit his lip, "Byunghyun ah let's go back to the dorm"

"...Ani...not with you"

"What?"

"You told those reporters..."

"You can't be saying it's my fault?"

"Boys calm down"

"That's excatly what I'm saying!"

L.Joe walks past CAP bumping into him to sink the point in. The manager grabs CAP shoulder leading him outside. The older man lectures him over proper behavior for the situation. CAP nods agreeing to go back to the dorms to avoid trouble. The manager drives the other boys over to see Jae Ki. The manager makes sure to explain the tiny fight between CAP and L.Joe so the boys could avoid the subject.

"I agree with L.Joe", Changjo sighs.

"What?"

"If hyung hadn't said anything she wouldn't have been chased"

"Let's just go see her"