Meeting: Part 1

Don't Love

  NEW CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

Jung Yonghwa - CNBlue leader. Same company with Lee Hongki

                  

 

                       “I don’t know… Maybe, until I’ll accept everything.” Hongki was talking to someone on the phone.

                        “Hotaru? Is that Hotaru?” Megumi squinted her eyes.

                        “Ah! It is him! Uncle Hotaru! Uncle Hotaru!” Keiko waved at Hongki in a payphone booth. Hongki immediately hanged up and went out.

                        “Oh! Wa-why are you two here? It’s late. You shouldn’t roam around at this hour” Hongki acted normally.

                        “What? Same to you.” Megumi said. “Who are you talking to?” She gave him a serious look. Hongki laughed.

                        “What’s with the face Megumi? It’s my friend.” Megumi wasn’t convince at all.

                        “Why?...ohh! Don’t tell me you are jealous?” She raised her eyebrow and said, “You wish!” Then they went together to go home.

                        “Keiko! It’s not too good to eat sweets at night. You’ll get fat like your mom.” Hongki teased and then they laughed together.

                        “I am not fat at all!” Megumi grinned. “By the way, fat …”

                        “Ohh!!! You’re calling me fat ?” Hongki flexed his muscles.

                        “Yeah! I am! Anyways I am not impressed. Now, I have a favor to ask you. Could you go to Fukuoka for me?” Megumi said.

                        “After calling me a fat , you are asking me a favor? Wow… no.” Hongki waved his hands and walked ahead of them.

                        “Hey! I won’t pay you this month if you don’t go!” Megumi shouted.

                        “What? Aisshh.. I’ll think about it.” Hongki said.

                        “You have no choice! You’ll go this weekend!” After hearing the request of Megumi for him to go to Fukuoka, he remembered the days where FT Island went there for a concert. He reminisced the days where fans screamed so hard during their tours and now he is wondering whether those fans wept tears when he was gone.

                        “Well, I have no choice anyways. Sigh* this would require my secret tactics on how to hide from fans.” Hongki then agreed to Megumi to go to Fukuoka to get and deliver medicine supplies. He went to the kitchen to see Megumi.

                        “So, where to?” Hongki asked Megumi.

                        “Here is the address and map” Megumi hand him a piece of paper.

                        “And oh! I want you to deliver some medicines to Dr. Hajime to the Grand Hyatt Hotel after.” Then Megumi gave him a thumb up and Hongki smirked.

                         

                        At present, FNC finally have made a decision – that which the leader didn’t accept. President Han wanted Oh Won Bin, the former member, to be the vocalist of FT Island.

                        “Hah! Are you serious?” Jonghoon said in a meeting with the members, managers, stuff, and the President but without Won Bin.

                        “Do I look like I’m joking?” the President smiled.

                        “No. I won’t accept.” Jonghoon looked away.

                        “Huh! Are you serious?” President Han said.

                        “Why? Do I look like I’m joking?” Jonghoon answered. The rest of the members smiled. The president’s face became serious and raised his voice.

                        “It’s final!” the President insisted.

                        “You removed him from our group before even though you know that our popularity will go down, although we are very lucky that Seunghyun was well received after, and you made Won Bin a solo singer who is now made a mark on his own and then you are placing him again to our group as our vocalist?” Jonghoon stood up and points out of the conference room referring to Won bin. Then he continued, “You know he have different music style than ours.”

                        “Jonghoon! Calm down.” Manager Song who is beside the president said. He looked at him but didn’t back down and looked at the President again.

                        “He, He is not your toy and we! We are not your dummies.” Jonghoon said in a trembling voice.

                        “Hah! Boy, watch your mouth. Why? Are you not confident that you will be accepted again?” President Han stood up. There was a moment of silence.

                        “I will find a vocalist for us. You don’t ruin neither his career nor ours.” then Jonghoon walked out. Jaejin, Seunghyun, and Minhwan said goodbye to the president and followed Jonghoon. They saw Won bin on the hallway and just tapped his shoulder and also the rest of the members. Won bin on the other hand was clueless.

                        On the other room, Shin Hye together with Jung Yonghwa and the managers where having a meeting. They were talking about a new drama that Shin Hye and Yonghwa will be making after their promotions in Japan.

                        “After the success of Hearstrings a new drama is already lined up. haha! This is so good.” said the manager of CNblue. Yonghwa gulped and look unsatisfied.

                        “If Hongki was only here…” Yonghwa said. Shin Hye looked at him.

                        “Oh! oh don’t say that! Wait, what are you talking about?” the manager said.

                        “Hongki is more suitable for this character, right?.” Yonghwa looked at his manager while holding some script. The manager looked away. The producer of the drama wanted Hongki to be the lead actor but since he’s gone, it was given to Yonghwa. That made him missed Hongki and felt sorry. He looked at Shin Hye who became quiet after he mentioned Hongki.

                        “Anyways, like I said before… You two will be going to Fukuoka in Japan to promote this new drama and Hearstrings. Ok?” The manager said and they agreed.

                        As Shin Hye was walking on the hallway with manager Jun, they passed by the practice room of FT Island. The door was a little open and she heard the members discussing about holding an audition of their own for a new vocalist.

                        “Why look for a new lead vocalist? Jaejin can do it.” Shin Hye entered the room and smiled. Jaejin smiled and said his thanks. Jonghoon couldn’t hide happiness to see her even though he tried to act normal.

                        “Yeah.. Thank you Unnie, but at least we need one more.” Jaejin said.

                        “By the way, why are you here?” Jonghoon asked.

                        “Hmm… To say goodbye to you guys. I’ll be away for a week or two.” she said.

                        “Ah.. That is so sad” Jonghoon said in a low tone. The members looked at each other and sense a little romance between those lines, especially to his expression.

                        “Don’t worry, I’ll bring a present for you guys when I come back and a special gift to whoever will be your vocalist!” Shin Hye said.

                        “Then I volunteer to be the lead vocalist!” Seunghyun said and they all laughed. After a brief chat with the members, Shin Hye and Manager Jun left and Jonghoon bid them goodbye until at the entrance.

                        “I see now why you two are being rumored to be a couple.” Manager Jun teased Shin Hye to Jonghoon when they were at the car.

                        “What are you talking about?” Shin Hye chuckled and shook her head.

                         

                        Fukuoka, Japan. The day where Shin Hye and Yonghwa will hold their press con and the day Hongki will deliver the medicine – Shin Hye was less than excited, she remembered what Yonghwa said and imagined if Hongki was the lead and said, “It must have been fun.” She unconsciously said it out loud.

                        “Are you okay?” Yonghwa asked her. She nodded but didn’t smile.

                        “Ah… This Hyatt Hotel is so nice! Let’s roam around later, you like?” He offered but she just smiled, “Alright then, I’ll just go to the comfort room. Please tell the managers ok?” Then Yonghwa went on his way to the comfort room.

                        Meanwhile, Hongki arrived at Fukuoka and now ready to deliver the medicines after he picked up a couple of boxes from an old woman at a shop near a market. Hongki put 3 piles of large boxes near the reception desk. He lowered his cap and opened one of the boxes just enough for the receptionist to see what’s inside.

                        “Miss, can you look at these boxes for me? I gonna have to pee but these are too heavy to carry around. Don’t worry this don’t have any explosives. It’ll just be a minute!” Hongki points at the boxes and the receptionist saw medicine supplies. She nodded and he hurriedly went to a comfort room.

                        When Hongki was finished and on his way out the comfort room, he bumped into a tall man wearing a suit. He lowered his cap and bowed down so that his face won’t show.

                        “Oh! I’m sorry bro.” The man said. Hongki just bowed again and continued walking. The man was Yonghwa.

                        “Wait… was that… Hongki!” Yonghwa realized and noticed how the man he bumped with walked similar to Hongki’s gestures. While Hongki recognized his voice and realized it was Yonghwa.

                        “Yong? Yonghwa?” Hongki stopped after a few steps away from the comfort room. He was shocked and his eyes got larger. He felt chills all over his body and then he ran away. While Yonghwa hurriedly went out to follow the man, with a hope that he wasn’t wrong and to see if it was really Hongki.