CONFESSION

The Idol's Marriage

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I AM A NEWBIE… SO, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT… THX….

 

SIWON P.O.V

“Oppa, but why that you want to know? She is a good couple right?”

I keep thinking .. I don’t know what’s in my heart now.. But, I keep looking at her face…

Then, I kiss her lips. I thought it would just for a moment, but I was so shocked when she kiss me back. I really enjoy it… AISH IM YOONA! I’m really falling for you now!
 

YOONA P.O.V

After asking permission from my manager, he let me to go back first... They let me continue again tomorrow. I go back with my manager by his car.

After arrived, I go up. I was really tired, but I’m really curious why that he want to meet me.

Honestly, since this evening I can’t concentrate.. I keep thinking about him. AISH! THIS GUY REALLY MAKES ME CRAZY!

I was about to take a bath, when suddenly there was someone who ring my doorbell.

“Is this Mrs.Choi Yoona?”

“Hah?”I was quite for a moment…  I’m really shocked when someone called me that! But, it’s true I’m now Choi Yoona.. Eventhough I don’t think it’s for real…

“Neh.. I am..”

“Please receive this… “The guy said and giving me a letter..

After received the letter I open it and read..

“Mrs.Choi Yoona… Please meet me at restaurant.. And dress beautifully..”

LOVE..

-CHOI SI WON-

Aigoo… What happen with him today? AISH.. HE REALLY WEIRD!

“The restaurant must be closed right at this time?”I thought..

I decided to take a bath and put my dress. It was just a simple dress I think. I put a soft make up. And I just let my hair down…

I walk towards the room. The room was dark. It was so quite.. I’m really confused.

“AISH.. OPPA, EODIGGA? DON’T MAKE ME SCARED..”I shouted. But no one answer me…

I was about to open the door when suddenly I heard someone’s voice…

SIWON P.O.V

I put my best suits today. I’m already reserved the whole restaurant for tonight. I want to spend all the night with her.. I’m really miss her……..

I saw a girl walk towards the restaurant. She looks confused… But I let her.. haha.. She just funny  when confused. When she want to go out I decided to play the piano and sing for her…

“IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A MYSTERY TO ME
HOW TWO HEARTS CAN COME TOGETHER
AND LOVE CAN LAST FOREVER
BUT NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU, I BELIEVE
THAT A MIRACLE HAS COME
WHEN GOD SENDS THE PERFECT ONE
NOW GONE ARE ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY
AND I'VE NEVER BEEN SO SURE OF ANYTHING IN MY LIFE

I WONDER WHAT GOD WAS THINKING WHEN HE CREATED YOU
I WONDER IF HE KNEW EVERYTHING I WOULD NEED
BECAUSE HE MADE ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE
WHEN GOD MADE YOU, HE MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ME

I PROMISE THAT WHEREVER YOU MAY GO
WHEREVER LIFE MAY LEAD YOU
WITH ALL MY HEART I'LL BE THERE TOO
FROM THIS MOMENT ON I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I'LL LET NOTHING COME BETWEEN US
AND I WILL LOVE THE ONES YOU LOVE
NOW GONE ARE ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY
AND I'VE NEVER BEEN SO SURE OF ANYTHING IN MY LIFE

I WONDER WHAT GOD WAS THINKING WHEN HE CREATED YOU
I WONDER IF HE KNEW EVERYTHING I WOULD NEED
BECAUSE HE MADE ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE
WHEN GOD MADE YOU, HE MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ME

HE MADE THE SUN, HE MADE THE MOON
TO HARMONIZE IN PERFECT TUNE
ONE CAN'T MOVE WITHOUT THE OTHER
THEY JUST HAVE TO BE TOGETHER
AND THAT IS WHY I KNOW IT'S TRUE
YOU'RE FOR ME AND I'M FOR YOU
CAUSE MY WORLD JUST CAN'T BE BRIGHT
WITHOUT YOU IN MY LIFE

I WONDER WHAT GOD WAS THINKING WHEN HE CREATED YOU
I WONDER IF HE KNEW EVERYTHING I WOULD NEED
BECAUSE HE MADE ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE
HE MUST HAVE HEARD EVERY PRAYER I'VE BEEN PRAYING
YES HE KNEW EVERYTHING I WOULD NEED
WHEN GOD MADE YOU, WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE
WHEN GOD MADE YOU, HE MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ME”

“Yoong, this is for you..”I said to her….

YOONA P.O.V

I’m really shocked when I heard the song. The words was too beautiful. I keep looking at him.. He was so handsome!  I have no idea why that he sing that song.. But, my heart was jumping and my tears are flow when he said this is for me…

I keep standing and can’t move my feet. He came closer and hold my hands.. And I following him. He pull a chair for me… I sit there. My eyes keep looking at the guy in front of me..

‘”Yoong, I want to confess something..”He started..

“I’m falling for you, Mrs.Choi Yoona..”He said and smiling to me..

DEG..DEG………..

“Hah?”

DEG….DEG…

I really don’t know how to answer to him…. I keep looking at him…

Suddenly I remember Fanny Eonni.. Is he really love me? And did he already let go Fanny Eonni? I don’t think so…. I really don’t know my own feeling.. But, exactly I’m really happy for today.. But it just, I don’t think he really loves me.

“Oppa… I………. can’t……”I said and stand up and go out from the restaurant…

Oppa.. Mianhae.. I really don’t know how to answer you.. I can’t hurt my Eonni..

I decided to go to the dorm.. I really need to chat with Yuri. But she already sleeping.. So, I decided to sleep too.. It’s really a tiring day.. “Mianhae Oppa..”

SIWON P.O.V

It has been a week since I confess my feelings… We never meet each other. Today is the last day of the shooting. And today is my birthday… I don’t think my wife knows that today is my birthday.. I’m really miss her.

“Saengil Chukahammida…….”Everyone gathered to celebrate my birthday. They made me a surprise…

“Oppa... Happy birthday..”Fanny said and suddenly she kiss my cheek.

I know everyone was very shocked now. They thought I and Fanny are dating again…

“Aigoo.. This new couple! Don’t  do your lovey-dovey thing in here..!”Leeteuk Hyung said and laughing..

“AISH.. She only my donsaeng Hyung!”I said to Hyung..

Eventhough I was happy because of the surprise but I’m still so sad because I can’t find my wife …

YOONA P.O.V

Everyone will celebrated Siwon’s birthday tonight. We will gathered at the KTV. At first I don’t want to go, but the girls keep forced me to go, I’m just not ready to meet him…

When I meet Siwon, I just keep quite my mouth. I really don’t know how to face him.. Everyone sing together, but I’m not… I don’t know why but I’m really want to drink “Soju”… I just keep drinking and drinking.. I think the drink can make me comfort for a while…  It just to let go my stress…

I just keep looking at him. Fanny Eonni sit beside him. I thought they already get back together.. They talking to each other and laughing together. It just made my heart so sad..

Everyone was already go back, there were only me, Fanny, Donghae, Taeyeon,Yuri, Jessica, Yesung and Heechul.

“Yoong… It’s enough Yoong!... You drink too much..”Yuri Eonni said to me and put the bottle away from me…

“Eonni.. Jeball… Give me one more bottle!”I said and looking at her...

SIWON P.O.V

Since the party started, I keep looking at my wife. I don’t know what happen with her. But she drink so much today..

“Yul.. Can you go out for a moment?”

“Yul today I thought is better to bring her to the penthouse.. Can I?’

“Hm.. It’s your wife.. It’s up to you.. But, if you bring her, don’t you think the other will suspicious?”

“Hm.. Yeah.. Can you help me?”

“Ok.. I will find a way …”

YURI P.O.V

“Eonni, Oppa, how about if you go back first  with Fanny and Taeyeon? I think they already tired…”I said to Heecul Oppa and Yesung Oppa

“And Donghae Oppa. Just go back first with Sica..”

“Then How about you?”Yesung Oppa asks.

“I will come back with Yoong… I must bring her to her apartment first…”

“Hm.. Then I will go with you..”

“It’s ok Oppa… Siwon Oppa said he will go with us..”

“Ok.. Take care..”

SIWON P.O.V

After they go back me and Yuri bring Yoona to our car. She’s really drunk. But, she just quite.. She’s sleeping. We go to her dorm first..

“Oppa… Gomawo. Please take care of her..”Yuri said.

“Neh… I will…”

After that we go to our penthouse. I look at her. I know she really drunk… I decided to carry her but she refused so I’m just helping her. After we go up, I decided to go to my room. Suddenly I heard someone shouted..

“Oppa… SAENGIL CHUKAE..”’I’m so shocked to hear that. I thought she will never say it..

I decided to go out from my room… And I’m so shocked when I see a girl who sit in front of my door..

“Yoong.. get up… Why did you sit here?”I asks her. I know she’s really drunk right now. I decided to help her go up..

“Oppa. Listen to me… I will just say this once.. I don’t want you to close with me again! I don’t want you carry me again or kiss me again! Arra? Because everything just make me crazy! My heart always beat faster because of you Oppa… So, Just let me go! And don’t play with my feeling ”She said and crying hard this time…

DEG..DEG… Did she love me?

“Yoong… Did you  love me?”I said and look at her eyes.. But she just quite…

“Yoong.. SARANGHAE…and I said this for real. I never play with your feeling”I said again..

“Oppa… Don’t lie to me! You love Tiffany Eonni.. It’s really hurt to see you two together… If you love her, just let me go Oppa…”

“Yoong.. I will never let you go.. I will regret it if I let you go… And I don’t love her… I love you…”I said and hold her hands..

“Oppa… Jeball.. “She said still crying…

“SARANGHAE CHOI YOONA!”I shouted at her face…

“Then, prove it…”She said..

Then I kiss her lips passionately and she does the same thing. And we go to my bedroom…

(I think you know what happen right?)

 

 

-TBC-

THX… AND PLEASE COMMENT

GBU………………