FIRST NIGHT

The Idol's Marriage

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I AM A NEWBIE… SO, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT… THX….

 

YOONA P.O.V.

I open my eyes. And I realize that it’s already morning…. “Thanks God for last night. And thanks for this morning”I prayed in my heart…

I was about to go down from my bed when I realize that is someone on the floor… That is my husband! I come closer to him.. I keep looking at his face… He’s really handsome! It’s not weird many girl fall in love with him…

I decided to take my blanket from the bed  and place it at his body. I don’t want to disturbed him..

“Gomawo Oppa for last night..”I whispered to him and leave him…

---------------FLASHBACK----------------------------

I’m really feeling comfort when he let me lean on his shoulder last night. I don’t know why but… I think I love it! It just makes me feel comfort…

I was closing my eyes and I think I’m so sleepy right now. I can hear when he’s calling my name, but I’m not really sure. Maybe because I’m so sleepy….

My heart was beating fast when I realize that he carry me. I want to open my eyes, but I don’t dare to see him. So I decided to pretend sleeping…

I can feel he laid my body gently at the bed… And my heart was so touching when he say

“Yoong, do you know this is my 4th time for carrying you? Haha. Yoong, It’s ok for me to see carry you everyday as long as I can see you stop crying.. It’s really hurt for me to see you crying..  Arra?” He said and touch my face..

And the most shocked things is when he kiss my forehead…

DEG…DEG… My heart beating fast right now…

I know he was going to leave me.. But, I know I can’t sleep.. Especially after what he did. “AISH…….. WHY MUST YOU DO IT OPPA! I’S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!”

I want to let him go.. But, my heart say don’t. So I decided to hold his wrist and call him.

SIWON P.O.V

I was about to leave her and I was so shocked when suddenly she hold nmy wrist and call me… I thought she already sleeping.. I turned around and see her.

“Oppa, can you stay here with me?”She asks me and turned around her face and see me…

DEG.. DEG.. What do you mean to stay here? AISH….. I’m trying to avoid you Yoong! I don’t want to hurt you Yoong! AISH.. WHY MUST YOU ASKS ME THIS…

“I’m sorry Yoong.. But, I must go now.. Just sleep.. Arra? Tomorrow will be a tired day..”I said to her.. I’m just trying to avoid her. Since I don’t want to hurt her…

“Oppa.. Jeball… I’m sleepy.. But, I can’t sleep.. “She keep looking at me..

“Hm.. Oc… But, what do you want me to do if I stay here?”I asks her again..

“Oppa.. Just sit here…”She told me to sit beside her at the bed and she sit too beside me..

“Hm… Oppa.. What do you think our life will be when we arrived at the Seoul? To be real, I’m really afraid to face them… “

“Hm… Me too.. But, as long as we keep the secret… I think there will be no problem..”I said to her..

“Oppa… What do you think will happen if someone you love knows about the marriage?”

“Hmm.. I don’t know.. But, I think it’s depend on themselves…”I said to her. To be real, I really don’t know how to answer her.

“Oppa… What if someday Fanny Eonni knows it? You know that she still loves you right?”

DEG.. I really shocked when she asks me this things. I know she still loves me.. It’s really make me afraid if I think of it.. I think she will do something worse than last time..

“I think she will not just slap me.. But she can kill me..”She said with a little laugh.. I know that eventhough she’s laughing but I know exactly in her heart she afraid too. I don’t know why but it’s make me really want to protect her from Fanny.

I just keep quite.. “God, help me to protect this women…”I prayed in my heart..

“Yoong.. Is Minho  is your past boyfriend?” Exactly I don’t really dare to ask her this. But, I’m really curious about them. Especially when I them at the café last time..

She just keep quite…

“It’s ok Yoong.. If you don’t want to tell me..”I said to her since I see her so quite..

“Ani.. I think you should know about my past.. Since you are my husband right?”

“He was my first boyfriend and I think my last boyfriend too.. We dating for 2 years.. And after that we broke up…”She said to me… I can see her tears started to fall down again.. I don’t know why but everytime she’s talking about her past, she will cry..

“You must have a great memory with him, right?”I ask her and take some tissues from the table..

She shook her head..

“Ani.. We were dating in secret.. The only people know it’s only Yuri Eonni… But, what makes me always remember him because he was my first love. And boyfriend… I always enjoy the time with him… But.. At the end he chooses his past girlfriend than me…”

“Oh… Then, don’t cry for him Yoong… Believe me, he will regret it for letting you go..”I said to her and  caressed her beautiful hair..

“Gomawo Oppa.. But, may I know one thing?”She asks me…

“Hm.. What do you want to know?”

“Do you ever feel regret letting Fanny Eonni go?”

“Hm… Molla… Sometimes I missed her.. But, I don’t know…”I said to her..

“Oppa… If you can turned back time… Will you let her go?”

“Hm… I don’t know… Maybe not… What about you?”

“If I can turn back time, I will choose not to meet him… “

“Wae?”

“Because if I can choose, I don’t want to falling for him.. He just makes my day miserable.. It’s hard to let him go from my life…”

“Yoong.. Don’t try to forget him.. Because we will never forget them. But just imagine them as part of your past that makes your life colorfull… “

“Neh… But that’s not easy right?”

“Yeah.. I know.. But, believe me can.. We just have to let go our past and see the future..”

“Neh.. But Oppa..... Do you ever think to divorce with me in the future? You know right .. We only married because our family..  And we didn’t love each other…?

I keep quite.. I really don’t know how to answer her.. But, to be real I never think about divorce thing. But, what she said it’s true. We only married because our family. And it’s true that we didn’t love each other…

“Yoong, I don’t know.. But, all I know we can’t change the past all we can do is creating the future… “

“Neh.. Gomawo Oppa…By the way, Thank’s for carrying me and thank’s  for the… kiss..”She said and lean her head at my shoulder and close her eyes…

“Neh…”I said to her…

“Yoong.. I want to create the future with you.. I will never let you go.. It’s my  promise to you and God..” I said in my heart and lay her body into bed…. And then I decided to sleep at the floor…

---------------FLASHBACK END-----------------------------

SIWON P.O.V

I open my eyes.. I realze it’s already morning… I realize that there is a blanket over my body.. I look around but I can’t find her…

I decided to get up and of course I take a pray first.. I grab my phone.. There was a message and open it..

“Oppa.. I go with Yuri Eonni. ^^ Yuri Eonnie said you just go with Donghae Oppa.. See You Oppa... And don’t forget to have a breakfast… And have Fun^^

-IM YOONA-

“Aigoo.. She is so cute..”

“Ok… Have fun too… I will contact him.. Be careful and take care… Have Fun.. (Don’t eat too much! SHIKSHIN) HAHA………^^

-CHOI SIWON-

“AISH OPPA!!!!!”

-IM YOONA-

I bet she is mad right now. I just love to … HAHA

Before take a bath, I decided to call Donghae. We agree to meet at the restaurant to have a breakfast.

DONGHAE P.O.V

“Hi Won.. How last night? HAHA..”I asks Him. Exactly I want to ..  HAHA.. How can a newlyweds didn’t do their first night thing! It just make me can’t stop laughing if I remember his story last night!

“AISH… Hyung! Don’t talk about it again. ARRA?”

“I know.. I know… HAHA”

“By the way, how your relationship with you ‘Ice Princess’?”

“Hm… I phone her last night. And I said sorry to her.. And finally she accept it!”

“But, you didn’t tell her about the wedding right?”

“Of course not..”

YOONA P.O.V

It’s really a great day. Especially because I can spend the day without job. And Yuri Eonni is with me..

“Yoong, why that you ask me to go with you? You know that I want to have a rest at the hotel right?”She asks me and send me death glare..

Yeah.. When I woke up this morning, I decided to ask her to go with me to go shopping. I know she was sleepy and exactly me too. But, I just don’t want to spend my day at the hotel. It just bored.

“AISH Eonni… Mianhe.. I just want to go shopping.. It will be bored right to just stay at the hotel.. Come On… It has been so long right, we can spend time together Eonni? Please…” I ask here and use my puppy eyes..

“AISH…….. You should ask you husband Yoong!”

“AISH.. Eonni…. You know I can’t! JEBALL….. Just this time!”

 

 

 

-TBC-

THX… AND PLEASE COMMENT

GBU………………