I WILL HELP YOU

The Idol's Marriage

 

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I AM A NEWBIE… SO, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT… THX….

 

AUTHOR P.O.V

After spending time 2 days in Busan, they go back to Seoul. It means they started their life as a actor and a new status of course.

After they arrived in Seoul, they visited their parents first. After that they must move their stuff to their new Penthouse.

YOONA P.O.V

Eventhough I was very tired today, but I still have to move my stuff to our house. It was so sad to leave the dorm..  At the dorm there were only Taeyeon Eonnie and Seohyeon.. Everyone still outside..

“Yoong, why must you move?”Taeyeon Eonnie asks me while helping me preparing my stuff..

“Ne Eonni. Exactly`I don’t want to move.. But, what can I do. My dad already bought me an apartment. She said I must move there with my sister… Since my father is busy. So, no one will take care of my sister..”I explain to her. “Mianhae Eonni, I must lying to you..”Isaid in my heart.

“I understand. It just so sad you know, if you move…”She said again..

“I know.. I don’t want to. But, what can I do…”

“Eonni!!!!!!!”Seohyeon come and hug me…

“Eonnie… Why must you move? Just stay here Eonni!”She started cry..

“Aigoo… Magnae.. Don’t cry… I will just move to my apartment.. We can still meet everyday.”I said to her and wiping her tears..

“I know.. But, we can’t chat together again at night right?”

“Aigoo… You can phone me if you want…”I said and smile to her..

“Neh… Take care Eonnie…”She said to me…

After prepare my stuff I go to my new penthouse. The one who helping me is my manager. And of course Siwon..

The penthouse was huge I think. It has own private lift.  It has luxurious amenities such as high-end appliances, finest materials fitting, luxurious flooring system, and more. But, the comfortable thing is it has 2 room! Haha…

After put our stuffs at our own room, we decided to sleep… It was a really tiring day…

SIWON P.O.V

It’s already 2 months since we married. We really busy. Sometimes she will just sleep at the dorm. Same with me. Because of our busy schedule. It’s really very hard for us to meet. I’m still busy with my new drama. And she still busy with her CF and their new album..

Everything work as a plan.. No one suspicious with us. Thanks to Yuri and Donghae too they never mention about our wedding..

TIFFANY P.O.V

I don’t know why but I’m a little bit sad when I know Yoona is move from the dorm. “I SHOULD BE HAPPY RIGHT?” But, I can’t lie from myself right now.. I miss her too.. Exactly I’m really soory for what happen last time. You know right, when I slap her. I want to say sorry, but I don’t dare. So, we just pretend like nothing happen. I’m always avoiding her. But, I know I’m really miss her. I miss her voice in this dorm.. I must clear the misunderstanding to her..

“Yoong, can we meet?”I call her phone..

“…………”

“Neh, please meet me at the café beside our dorm. Can you?”

“…”

“See you…”

YOONA P.O.V

It’s already 9 o’clock. I’m just came back to my penthouse. I’m really feel tired right now. I was about to take a shower, when suddenly my phone ring…

It was Tiffany Eonni.. She asksing me to meet her at the Café beside our dorm right now. At first I was so shocked she call me. She never want to talk to me again since she saw me with Siwon Oppa. She only talk to me if there’s only important things.

At first I want to refuse the meeting, since I’m really tired right now. But, I think I must clear our misunderstanding. So, I decided to go..

“Eonni, Mianhe I’m late.”I said and nowed my head..

“Neh.. It’s ok..”She said and smile to me..

After that, we order some drinks.

“Yoon.. I don’t know how to start. Maybe it’s too late now..But, I’m just want to say sorry.”She said to me and look at my eyes..

“Neh.. It’s ok Eonni.. It’s my fault too anyway..”I said and smile too her..

“If I know it’s your anniversary, maybe I wouldn’t go with him.. Mianhae Eonnie”I said to her

“No, it’s my fault.. I am the one who never believe in him..”She said. I can see that she really want to cry right now.

“Eonni…. Exactly the last time I go with him, It’s because we were photoshoot together. And she asks me to go with him because he said he want to meet you at the dorm. So I agree with him…”I explain to her..

“Yoong….  I’m sorry of always jealous with you… If I’m never jealous with you maybe I’m still with him..”I can see that she really regret it.

“Eonni, just be strong… I know God has the best plan for you..”I said and try to comfort her.

“Yoong… I’m really miss him…. I miss him… I can’t forget him!”She really crying right now..

“Eonni, you still love him?”I asks her and look into her eyes.

“Neh.”She said and nodded her head.

I don’t know why, but when I see her like this, my heart feels really hurt. Maybe because I’ve ever feel like this before.

“Eonni… Don’t be sad… If you two meant together, he will be back to you.. “I said to her.

“If they meant together, it means he will leave me right?”I thought. I don’t know why I feel sad when I think of it.

“Yeah.. I know… But, would you do something for me Yoong?”

“Neh… Eonnie.”

“I know you pretty close with Siwon Oppa.. I wish you can help us together again. You know right, Siwon Oppa mad to me because what I’ve done to you. So, I really hope you can explain everything to him…”She said and look at my eyes..

“I will Eonnie..”I said and smile to her… I don’t know why but my heart really hurt when I heard her asking.. 

“I’m sorry Eonnie, I must lying to you about our wedding.. But, I will help you to explain to him.. I will help you together again.. IF I CAN…..”I said in my heart, and I can feel my heart is really hurt right now. But, I don’t know why…

“God, please give me strength so I can help her. I know you have the best plan for her. Eventhough it’s hard for me, but.. I really want to help her… Eventhough it means he must leave me…”I pray in my heart as my tears falling down from my eyes…

SIWON P.O.V

I was at the S.M Office right now with all of my members. We were very shocked when we saw 9 girls come in.

But, my eyes only look at one girls… “I’m really miss her..”

It has been a week since we meet each other. She was really beautiful… I’m totally miss him.

“Morning, Oppadeul”They said and bowed their head..

I keep looking at her who chat with others girls..

“Ok.. Today we will start our meeting!”Our director said..

“We will do a Special MV…”He said again..

“Mwo??”We all asks..

“You want to know why? Because you will do that together… You know Super Generation Couple Right?”He said and looking at us..

We all nodded..

“So, this is the couple… HeeSica, YeSun, SungHyo, HaeSoo, TaeTeuk, SeoKyu, YulWok, and Yoonwon...”He said again..

“Tiffany, you will work for 2PM MV this time. And Shindong, you will sing for new soundtrack.. “

“And you all will start tomorrow…”

“And Tiffany, you will shoot the MV at the same place..”

I don’t know why but I’m so happy this time heard that we will work together again..

YOONA P.O.V

I don’t know why but I’m feel so happy this time when I hear that we are a couple again.. But, when I look at Tiffany Eonni, I know she was disappointed. I remember last night it just make me have to do something..

After everyone gone out from the room, I decide to stay. I need to talk to the director..

“I’m sorry… Hm.. Can you replace my name with Tiffany Eonni?”I asks him..

“MWO? Why do you want to change it? I think you and Siwon is totally a perfect couple! You two are my Favorite”

“Hm.. I’m sorry.. But, you don’t want any gossip right?”

“Of course not..”

“You know, I’m already married with him.. So.. I think it’s totally better if I’m not work together with him again.. Or, people will suspicious right?”

“Hm.. Yah.. You right! But.. If I replace you with Tiffany, it means you must do 2PM MV.. Is it Ok?”

“Hm.. It’s ok.. “I nodded..

“Hm.. Ok..But I don’t want for you to hear any gossip again between you and Taecyeon! Arra?”

“Neh…”

TIFFANY P.O.V

I was so sad when I heard that I will work for 2pm MV. But, I know everyone disappointed too. It just the couple is totally weird. The only normal is only TaeTeuk, Seokyu, and…YoonWon.]

Yah.. I’m so sad when I heard that they are working together again. But, I hope Yoong can help me explain to him..

Suddenly someone phone me..

“Tiff, you will be pairing with Siwon for this MV..”My manager said..

“Mwo? Chinjja?”I said. I’m really happy to hear that..

“But, who will do 2PM MV?”

“Hm.. Yoona..”

“So, just be prepared and see you tomorrow…”

“Neh..”

 

 

-TBC-

THX… AND PLEASE COMMENT…

GBU………………