OTTOHKAE???????

The Idol's Marriage

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENTS! THX………… AND ENJOY

 

SIWON P.O.V

“YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE”

MWO? KISS??? AISH……. What should I do?? OTTOHKAE???

I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO… I just standing in front of her! Our eyes meet each other.. I keep looking at her beautiful eyes. Her lips was so….. Y!

Exactly I don’t dare to do this to her. But, I know if I didn’t do it, it will ruin our wedding! So, I decided to open her wedding veil and touch her face with my hands and kiss her lips!!!

I thought it just a kiss… But, my heart wouldn’t lie right now..

DEG..DEG… My heart beating so fast…”God, what is this means?”

AUTHOR P.O.V

After the wedding ceremony, everyone gathered together in the private restaurant in the Grand Hotel Busan. It was a luxury hotel… The guests is only about 20 people.. And especially Yuri and Donghae attend too.

“Hmm… Yoong, you really beautiful!”Yoona’s Halmeoni said to me..

“Yah… GOMAWO Halmeoni…”I said to her and smile to her.

“Yah.. I still can’t believe that our wish really come true! Our husbands must be very happy right now..”Siwon’s Halmeoni continue..

“Won, you must be a great husband and take care of her! Arra? Don’t make us disappointed…”Siwon’s Halmeoni said and looking at him…

“Neh… I will Halmeoni…”He said.

“Yoong, you must be a good wife too! Arra?”Yoona’s halmeoni said.

”Ne… I will..”Yoona said..

YURI P.O.V

Aigoo! This couple is so cute! Haha…. THEY EVEN KISS EACH OTHER! HAHA… I know they didn’t love each other right now… But, I think they started to love each other! I can see from they’re eyes. I think they just not realize it! I just hope Siwon Oppa can make her happy.. And can make her forget about him…

After the wedding ceremony, we gathered at the private restaurant.. I sit beside Donghae Oppa…

“Oppa, what do you think about the couple?”I asks him..

“Hmm.. Molla.. But.. I know they have feeling each other. I think they just didn’t realize it.. What do you think, Yul?”Donghae Oppa asks me.

“I think the same things… Haha..”I said to him..

“Oppa, why are you looking at your phone all the time?”I asks him. Yah, since the ceremony started and until now, he always hold her phone and sometimes open it.. I think he’s waiting for someone..

“HAH? I’m not!”Donghae Oppa said to me and put his phone at the table…

“Haha. Don’t lie to me! I think you really miss your Ice princess right?”I ..

“AISH… Molla!...”

“Oppa.. Come on! Is only 2 days! We will go back the day after tomorrow! By the way, Why she didn’t contact you?”I asks him in curiosity. I think is really weird that she didn’t contact him, since they’re a couple.

“Exactly we were fighting right now. I already told her, I’m sorry. But, I think she still mad at me..”He said to me..

“MWO? Why are you fighting? Since when?”

“Since 3 days ago… She keep asking me the reason why I must go to Busan, but I didn’t tell her the reason. Since I know, this is secret. It’s really annoying you know, when someone forced you to tell the  reason, so I yelled at her that time! And… she cried! And, the most stupid things is I just left her alone after I make her crying.. I’m so PABO right?”

“AISH… How can you leave her? You’re really PABO, OPPA”

“AISH.. It’s really annoying you know to see her like that. She is really childish! She really don’t know that I’m really tired at that time. That’s why I yelled at her..”

“Hm… Well.. I just hope you can melt her heart again…Good Luck! Haha”I and tapped my shoulder with my hands. Well you know the ice princess right? Jessica Jung Sooyeon heart is really hard to melt. Donghae Oppa is the only person who can melt her heart  I think!

“Yeah.. I hope too… By the way, How’s you’re relationships with Yesung? Haha..”He asks me..

“Hm… What relationships??? You know we’re just friends right?”I try to avoid his question.. I really don’t know how to answer him…. My face really blushed right now..

“AISH Yul! Don’t lie to me… You two have a relationships right?”

“AISH.. Oppa.. I’m not lying to you.. Maybe we’re close to each other, but… we really didn’t have any relationship!”

Me and Yesung Oppa are really close since we were trainee. She was the best Oppa I ever had! Exactly I realize that I like him since 1 year ago.. But, I don’t think he likes me! So, I just keep my feeling in my heart… I think he just treated me as her dongsaeng…

“AISH.. Yul… Just dating with him.. I know he likes you!”

DEG.. DEG.. My heart really happy when he said that Yesung Oppa likes me. “CHINJJA? Is he really likes me?”

“AISH… MOLLA OPPA..”I said and continue to eat…

YOONA P.O.V

I don’t know why but my heart really beating so fast right now.. Maybe because of the KISS!

“Come on Yoong! The kiss means nothing! He doesn’t even love you… “I try to convince myself right now.

“Yoong, Gwenchanna? You look tired!”Siwon’s Eomma asks me with worried face.

“Ne, Gwenchanna  Ahjumma..”I said and smile to her..

“Yoong, why you still call me Ahjumma? Just call me Eomma.. Arra?”She said to me and smile to me.. Her smile is really warm.. She really try to make me comfort.

“Ne.. Eomma.”I’m said in nervous.. They all know that I never have Eomma, that’s why she wants me to call her Eomma..

“You two must have been really tired right now. After this just go to the room and rest. Arra?” Eomma said to us..

“Neh…”We said in unison..

SIWON P.O.V

After gathered with the family, we decided to go up first. Maybe because we so tired right now. Yuri and Donghae Hyung is still chatting too…

“Oppa, can I go up first? I’m so sleepy right now…”She whispered to me while scratching her eyes. We were chat with the family.

“Neh.. Eomma, Where will Yoong sleep?”I asks my mom.

I thought we will have a separate room. But, I was wrong…

“Of course with you!”My mom said…

“MWO???????? How can I sleep with him?”Yoona said while her eyes widened..

“Yah… Eomma.. How can we sleep together??”I asks again.

“Why not? You two are husband and wife right? Then, you should sleep together!”Her dad continue.

“AISH.. APPA… WE ARE.. BUT….”Yoona try to explain.

“No, but! You two just go to your room! You must be tired right? And don’t forget to enjoy the night!”My Appa said again..

“And one thing, don’t forget to give us a great-grandchild As soon as possible!”Her Halmeoni said and looking at us..

“MWO????? Great-Granchild????????????”I and Yoona said together and looking each other!

AISH??????????? OTTOHKAE?????????????

 

 

-TBC-

THX… AND ENJOY..

DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT..