FIRST NIGHT

The Idol's Marriage

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I AM A NEWBIE… SO, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT… THX….

HOPE U LIKE IT...

YOONA P.O.V

AISH…… OTTOHKAE???

I’m really nervous right now.. My feet can’t even move right now! How can we sleep together??? I know we are a husband and wife right now.. But…. We don’t love each other right?!

I was so shocked when I heard about GREAT-GRANDCHILD THINGS! AISH!!! You want us to do that?! This is totally CRAZY! “God, what should I do???”

“Let’s go Yoong..”Siwon suddenly hold my hands and go out from the restaurant.

“Oppa… Ottohkae??”I said to him. I’m really afraid right now….

“Don’t be afraid Yoong.. I won’t do that to you… I know we’re not ready yet…”He said to me and keep holding my hands.

“Neh…”I said. I don’t know why but I believe in him…

He opens the room and let me go first. The room was big. And my eyes widened when I see there was only One BED! AISH! WHAT SHOULD I DO???????

“Yoong, just sleep at the bed. I will sleep at the floor. Don’t worry I won’t touch you… Just sleep.. ARRA? You must be really tired right now..”He said to me and smile at me..

DEG… DEG… AISH.. WHY MUST YOU SMILE AT ME AGAIN?

“Neh… “I said and go to the bathroom. After take a shower and wore my clothes. I decided to sleep.. Exactly I’m very nervous to go out from the bathroom. But, I can’t sleep there right? And I think I should believe in him..

“Oppa, Eodigga?”I look at the room but I couldn’t find him….

So, I decided to sleep first. I’m really tired…

SIWON P.O.V

I know she really shocked when she saw there is only one bed at the room. Exactly me too. I look at her face. I know she must be really tired right now.

“Yoong, just sleep at the bed. I will sleep at the floor. Don’t worry I won’t touch you… Just sleep.. ARRA? You must be really tired right now..”I said to her and smiling to her. I hope my words can make her comfort.

When she was taking a bath, I decided to change my suits too.

“I won’t do anything to her right??”I try to convince myself..

But, what can I do, my heart really beating so fast..

 I think I really want to do it! I am a MEN anyway! I keep thinking… Exactly eventhough I do it to her, it’s not my fault, we are already married..So, there’s no problem..

But, when I remember her crying, I know I shouldn’t do it! I know I don’t want to see her crying… I don’t want to hurt her more.. AISH! BUT I’M A NAMJA! “GOD, give me strength, so I can hold it…. I don’t want to hurt her…”I pray in my heart.

So, I decided to go out from the room before she go out from the bathroom.. First, I decided to drink some hot tea at the café with Donghae Hyung. I told him all the story. And he just keep laughing. AISH.. He’s not helping me at all.

 After Donghae Hyung sleeping, I decided to go to the park in this hotel. The park is at the 10th floor. I can’t sleep with him because he gonna phone Jessica toninght so I don’t want to disturbed him.  It was a really beautiful park. A few couple still walking at the park eventhough it’s already late. I’m walking and still wearing my hat, so people won’t recognize me….

Suddenly I bumped a women…

“Mianhae..”I said and bowed my head..

“OPPA?” I widened my eyes when I see her..

YOONA P.O.V

I’m really tired, so I decided to sleep. I don’t know where is Oppa go.. But, I know he can take care of himself. I close my eyes. But, I keep remember THE KISS! AISH…

“Come On Yoong! The kiss means nothing! Why must I think about it! AISH… It just a usual kissing, right? Like in the drama! AISHH….”I try to convince myself..

But, the truth is, the kiss is my FIRST KISS! I mean my first kiss outside the DRAMA!

Eventhough I’m dating Minho Oppa for two years, but we never do the KISS Things! I mean kiss on my lips! And the first person who do it is  Siwon Oppa! AISHHH…… “Oppa! Why must you do it!!”

I try to forget it, but the truth I can’t.. I grab my phone and look at the time.. It’s already 1 o’clock.. I look at the room but I still can’t find him so I decided to go out.

 So, I decided to change my clothes. I’m wearing a simple dress.. I decided to go down. I think I need to refresh my minds to since I can’t sleep.

I decided to go to the park at the hotel. It was a beautiful park… I can see a few couple still walking at the park. “They’re really happy..”

I was walking ot the park when suddenly someone bumped me…

“Mianhae…”He said and bowed his head…. And I’m so shocked when I see him..

“OPPA?” I call him…

I really shocked to see him… How can he be here?

We just keep looking each other..

“Yoong, why are you here?  You didn’t sleep?”He asks me..

“Ani.. I don’t know why… But I can’t sleep..”I answer him.

“Why you can’t sleep?”He asks me..

“WHY MUST HE ASKS THIS… MUST I SAID BECAUSE OF THE KISS? AISH… I’M REALLY CRAZY RIGHT NOW!”

“Molla…”I just say this to him. Maybe it’s the best answer anyway…

“Hm… How about if we take a seat? Maybe we can enjoy the view for a moment..”He asks me..

“Ok……..”I said and follow him.

SIWON P.O.V

After meet her, we decided to seat at the bench in the park..

“Oppa, why don’t you sleep? You’re tired too right?”She asks me and looking at my eyes..

“AISH… WHY MUST SHE ASKS THIS THINGS! MUST I SAID IS BECAUSE FIRST NIGHT THINGS? AISH….. I’M REALLY CRAZY!”

“Hm… At 12 I and Donghae Oppa go to the café, and after he goes up, I decided to have some fresh air first..”I said.

“Oh……”She said…

After that we just quite. I can see how she enjoys the air… She close her beautiful eyes and breath the air.. I can feel the cold air. So I decided to pull out my jacket and place it into her body. Because she only wore a dress right now..

“You are really beautiful! I still can’t believe that she is my wife!”I thought in my mind.

“Gomawo Oppa..”She said to me and smile…

We look at the view. And sometimes there are a few couple who pass in front of us..

“Oppa, they’re so cute! Look, they’re wearing the same clothes!”Yoona said and pointed the couple..

“Yeah.. They’re so cute..”I said to her..

“I’m so envy to them…”She continue..

“Do you want to be like them?”I asks her..

“Yeah.. When I was young, I always have a dream that someday I can date someone I love without have to worry about anything. I have a dream that someday we can walk in the park and hold our hands together and wearing the same clothes… But, dream is just a dream. It will never come true...”She said as I can see her tears falling down from her beautiful eyes..

“Yoong.. Gwenchanna.. “I really don’t know how to answer her right now… I know she must be really said right now. I’m just want to comfort her..

So, I decided to lay her head at my shoulder, and caressed her hair..

“Yoong, I will help you to reach that dream..”I said to her…

“Gomawo Oppa…”She said to me…

After a few minutes, I can feel that she’s already done of her crying. “Yoong, Gwenchanna?” I asks her.

But, no one answer.. She’s already sleeping… So I decided to carry her into our room. I don’t want to wake her up…  I took out her shoes and lay her into bed. I put her blanket gently…

“Yoong, do you know this is my 4th time for carrying you? Haha. Yoong, It’s ok for me to see carry you everyday as long as I can see you stop crying.. It’s really hurt for me to see you crying..  Arra?”I said and touch her beautiful face..

“I will help to reach your dream Yoong…”I said again and I kiss her forehead.

“Goodnight my wife and have a nice dream….”I said again.

I was about to leave her when suddenly

 “OPPA… “She said and holds my wrist.

 

 

-TBC-

THX AND COMMENT PLEASE!...

GBU