THE WEDDING

The Idol's Marriage

Guys….. PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENTS GUYZ… THX AND ENJOY

SIWON P.O.V

I was standing at the stage and my eyes startled of one girl… She was walking with her Appa beside her.. She walking towards me…

DEG…DEG… she was truly beautiful!

Her Appa let go her hands and give her to me…

“Please make her happy..”Her Appa said to me while giving her hands to me.

“Neh.. I will”I said to him and hold her hands.

I know she was very nervous right now. I can see it from her eyes. Especially when I hold her hands, I can feel her hands was shaken too. I know she was afraid, so I decided to hold her hands tighter. I hope I can give her strength.

“You look beautiful, Yoong”I said to her and give my warm smile to her.

“Don’t be afraid… Arra? I will stay beside you…”I whispered again to her ears..

“Neh.. Gomawo Oppa.. You.. handsome too..”She said and smile at me..

We stand in front of the priest and the priest start the procession. The most nervous thing is when the Priest told us to  kneeled down in front of him and the guest and especially God. And he told us to read the…. WEDDING VOWS!

I was very shocked when I see the words! The words was so beautiful and of course the meaning was so deep to me…

I’m really nervous to say it…  I’m just keep quite for a moment.. I really don’t brave to say this. Because I know I will say this not just in front of people but God.

“Oppa.. Just read it.. I know you really want to say it to your special women.. But…Don’t worry.. I won’t take it into my heart… If you don’t read it, It will ruin our wedding.. We must through this.. And I know you can..” She said and whisper to me and smile to me…

DEG…DEG… Her smile always make my heart racing. I really love her smile. “God, I don’t think I loves this women right now. But, I REALLY want to make her happy. I don’t want to see her cry. I really want to protect her. God, please forgive me if I don’t speak the vows with my real heart right now… I’m still confused about it. But, I will try to lives the vow…  Please help me to loves this girl as my wife. And I can be a good husband to her... So, I can glorify your name. Amen.”I pray in my heart before say the vows.

Then I read the vows

“I, Choi Siwon , take you, Im Yoona, to be my wedded wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. As is Christ to His body, the church, so I will be to you a loving and faithful husband. Always will I perform my headship over you even as Christ does over me, knowing that His Lordship is one of the holiest desires for my life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I promise I will live first unto God rather than others or even you. I promise that I will lead our lives into a life of faith and hope in Christ Jesus. Ever honoring God's guidance by His spirit through the Word, And so throughout life, no matter what may lie ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband.”

"Yoong, this is my promise..."I said in my heart and hold her hands tighter

 YOONA P.O.V

I was so shocked when I see the vows to. The words was so beautiful. I know it’s not easy to say the vows. The words meaning so much.

When the priest told him to say the vows first, he just keep quite. He just keep looking at the words. I know it must be hard for him. I know he must be really want to say it to her special women. So I decided to say this to him…

“Oppa.. Just read it.. I know you really want to say it to your special women.. But…Don’t worry.. I won’t take it into my heart… If you don’t read it, It will ruin our wedding.. We must through this.. And I know you can..”I whispered this to him and give my warm smile. I just want to comfort him.

Then he said the vow. I don’t know why but he hold my hands tighter…

DEG…DEG…

I don’t know why but my tears was fall when hear the vow. Maybe because I know, he didn’t say it with his truly heart. I know he didn’t love me.  I just really hope I can hear this from someone I love….

It’s my turn now…. Before I start the vow I pray in my heart..

“God,  please forgive me if I don’t speak the vows with my real heart right now… I’m still confused about it..  You know all the deepest things of my heart. I’m still can’t forget my past. But… I know you will help me… Please help me to open my heart for this guy beside me....  God, I will try to lives the vow…  Please help me to loves this guy as my husband. So I can be a good wife for him …So, I can glorify your name… AMEN..”

Then I read my vows

“I, Im Yoona, take you, Choi Siwon to be my wedded husband. With deepest joy I come into my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily give you my life, and in confidence submit myself to your headship as to the Lord. As is the church in her relationship to Christ, so I will be to you. I will live first unto our God and then unto you, loving you, obeying you, caring for you and ever seeking to please you. God has prepared me for you and so I will ever strengthen, help, comfort, and encourage you. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as an obedient and faithful wife.”

I hold his hands tighter right now.. My tears started to fall down again…

“This is my promise, Oppa…”I said in my heart.

After read the vows the priest pray for us and bless us…

AUTHOR P.O.V

After read the vow, the couple stand up together. And they exchange the ring. The ring was brought by Siwon’s Eomma.

After that the priest announce… “I now pronounce you as husband and wife..”

Then he continue,”YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!”

YOONA P.O.V

”YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!”

MWO?? KISS??????

We just keep looking each other right now. We not even move. AISH… OTTHOKAE???

SUDDENLY….  He open my wedding veil and….. HE KISS MY LIPS!

DEG…DEG….DEG…

AISH… WHY MY HEART RACING RIGHT NOW! OTTHOKAE?????….

 

-TBC-

THX.. AND ENJOY...

GBU

AND DON'T FORGET YOUR COMMENT!