CHAPTER 20

The Idol's Marriage

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I AM A NEWBIE… SO, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT… THX….

 

TIFFANY P.O.V

I was so shocked when he slapped me! My heart really hurt. After I see he go out to chase Yoona, my heart really hurt! I don’t know what should I do. I keep crying and crying and I decided to sleep.

I was so shocked when I realize I’m at my room now. Who’s taking me here? I really don’t know. I looked at my phone and I realize it’s already 10..

“Tiff, how are you? Do you feel better?”Jessica came and give me a glass of water to drink..

“Neh.. By the way, who’s bring me here last night?”

“Oh.. It’s Heechul Oppa..”

“Mwo? Heechul?”

“Neh..”

“Tiff, I heard the story from Heechul… I really don’t know what should I say. But, I think you should try to forget him. I can’t see you suffered like this Tiff.”He said and hugged me..

“I try Sica.. But, I can’t… I really love him.. And I can’t believe that she is with Yoong..”I said and crying.

“Tiff.. You can.. Believe me.. I will stay beside you… And, you should open your hearts to someone else, Tiff..”

“Who? Nobody loves me..”

“God loves you, I love you, and there is someone more who I know really-loves you and always beside you…”

“I know.. Who?”

“Heechul Oppa…  Tiff, you should open your hearts to him. He really loves you. I know he is a good guy. He will take care of you better than Siwon did…”

“Hm.. I don’t know Sica.. It just I’m not ready yet… Will he waiting for me?”

“Of course he will… You should try Tiff..”

“Neh.. I think I will…”

After Sica left me alone I decided to send a message to Heechul Oppa.

“Oppa… Thanks for bring me home last night..  Do you have time tomorrow night? I want to treat you.^^ GBU.. THANKS..”

-TIFFANY-

“Hm.. I’m sorry Tiff.. I can’t… I already go to Japan for my holiday with my family. I will come back after the holiday. How about after the holiday? ^^. THX…”

-HEECHULL-

“Hm.. That’s a great idea Oppa.. By the way, have fun! And take care! And don’t forget to bring me a lot of gifts! HAHA^^..”

-TIFFANY-

“I will my beloved dongsaeng! HAHA.. HAVE FUN TOO AND TAKE CARE^^…”

-HEECHULL-

I think what Sica said it’s true. I will try to open my heart for Heechull Oppa and forget Siwon Oppa… God, please help me..

YOONA P.O.V

I try to open my eyes eventhough it feels so heavy. I was so shocked when I saw my husband sleep beside me and keep holding my hands. I looked around and I realize that I’m not in my own room. I try to remember but I can’t.

“What happen exactly?”I mumbled.

I look at my husband face. I thought he’s so handsome when he’s sleeping. I was so shocked when suddenly he open his eyes. I thought my face is blushed now! AISH.

“Yoong, how’s your sleep last night?”He asks and touches my face.

“Hm.. Great. But, I’m still sleepy.”I answer him.

“Oppa. Where are we now? And.. what happen last night? I’m not really remembering it. I just remember when I fall and my stomach hurts so badly. That’s all…”I ask him.

“Oh.. It’s ok Yoong. Don’t worry. We are at the hospital now.”

“Oppa.. Why must I stay at the hospital? Is there something wrong? I think it’s ok for me to go home. My stomach it’s better now eventhough it’s still hurt a little..”

“What? It’s still hurt?”He asks in worry face.

“Neh. But, it’s ok. What happen actually? Why are you so worried?”

“Hm.. Actually there is something in your stomach…”

“MWO? WHAT? Don’t tell me it’s cancer or what!”I said in worried face too..

“Don’t worry dear. It’s…Uhm.. What can I say.. It’s a gift from God in your stomach..”

“MWO? Don’t tell me…..”I said and touch my belly now..

“Neh.. Your pregnant dear..”She said and smile at me…

“MWO??? I’m pregnant? Don’t lie to me! It’s impossible!”

“Why must I’m lying to you… It’s real! You’re pregnant..”

“MWO? But.. How can that happen?”

“Yah.. You remember my birthday right?”

I try to remember. And Yeah.. I remember we did it when his birthday. But, how can I pregnant? We just do it once! AISH.. OTTOHKAE??????????

“Oppa…Do you.. Hm.. want this baby?”I said and looked at his eyes.

I don’t know but my heart really want to asks him this. This pregnancy is make me so shocked I thought he’s too. We never plan it. So I don’t think he want this baby. And if he didn’t want this baby I really don’t know what should I do..

“Yoong… This baby is a gift from God. Of course I want it. Wae?”

“Hm.. It just.. You know we never plan it before.. I don’t think we ready.. And honestly, I’m not ready yet.. And.. I’m really afraid..”

“Yoong.. Don’t be afraid. I will stay beside you.. Look, God give this baby for us it means he knows that we’re ready. We just need to learn..Arra? Believe in Him. He has the best plan for us and He has the best time.”

“I know.. It just.. I don’t think I can be a good mother. You know I never feel my mother’s love.. Who will teach me? And I’m still young… I’m really afraid..”I said to him and my tears are falling down right now..

“Yoong.. Don’t be afraid.. Believe me we can be a good parents for our child…  My mom will teach you a lot of things. So, don’t be afraid.”He said and hugged me..

After a few minutes he let me crying in his shoulder so my fears are gone.

“Hm.. Oppa.. By the way, what about the hospital? Did they realize that it’s me who came here?”

“Don’t worry. The owner of this hospital is my dad’s best friend so I already remind him not to tell this things to anyone. I don’t want any gossip too…”

“By the way, have you told mom about this?”

‘No. I haven’t. I want to tell he, because I think she can take care of you. But, I want to ask you first..”

“Hm.. Then, please don’t tell anyone now.. I think we still have a lot of problems now.. I’m afraid if anyone knows about this it will just make new problem..”

“Ok..”
“By the way, Can I go home? It just so bored to spend my holiday at the hospital?...”

“Ok.. I will ask the doctor first..”

After spend 1 week at the hospital, the doctor let me go home. I think stay at the hospital is not so bad.  My husband always stayed with me after he do his activities. He really cared about me. And he always pray for me and for the baby all the time. I really love him so much.

After that I spent my holiday for rest at our penthouse. The doctor remind me to rest because he knows next week I will be busy.

HEECHUL P.O.V

I was so happy because today Fanny and I will eat together. I’m really happy. I never thought she will asks me to go with her. I hope this is a good sign..

She asks me to pick her from the dorm. She was wearing a simple white dress but she was very beautiful. We go with my car. She told me to go to her favorite restaurant.

“Tiff… you look so beautiful today..”I said and look at her face.

“AISH.. OPPA.. Stop look at me! Haha.. Thanks.. I think you’re handsome too..”She said and smile at me..

“Hm.. By the way, do you really want to treat me? HAHA.. If you do, I will eat a lot then! Haha”

“Neh.. Just eat a lot Oppa..”

After eat and chat a little things I decided to bring her back to the dorm. After arrived at the dorm, she stayed at the car for a while.

“Oppa.. I don’t know what to say.. But, thanks for this night. You make it beautiful…”She said and smile at me..

“Neh.. I am the one who should say thanks to you..”

“Hm.. Oppa.. I’m sorry to reject you last time.. By the way, can you .. Hm… give one more chance?”

DEG…DEG…

“MWO?”

“I don’t know.. But, I already decided to forget Siwon Oppa. And I think I should open my heart to someone else… Will you?” She said and look at me..

I really shocked when I heard what she said. I keep quiet I don’t know what should I say to her. But, I think I’m really happy right now.

“It’s ok Oppa if you can’t… Bye..”She said and open the door car.

I decided to hold her hands.

“Tiff.. I will..I will…”I said in front of her then I kiss her lips!

After the kissing we just keep quite..

“Oppa.. Gomawo.. And.. Please wait for me..”She said suddenly and kiss my cheeks and go out from my car.

DEG…DEG..

God… Thanks for today! This is the best day ever! I will take care of this girl… And please let me make her happy!

YOONA P.O.V

Today is the first day after of my holiday. I decided to go to my director’s office. Of course without my husband knowing Actually, I’m really afraid, but, I know I must through this.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Sir..”I greeting my director and bowed.

“Neh.. Why do you want to meet me?”

“Hm… I don’t know where to start.. But, I really need to tell you..”

“Hm.. Just tell me.. I will try to help you..”

“Hm.. I’m.. pregnant sir..”

“MWO? PREGNANT?”

I nodded my head.

“Hm.. So.. Who is the father?”

“My husband..”

“MWO? CHOI SIWON?”

I just nodded my head.

“ARE YOU TWO CRAZY?! I ALLOWED YOU TO GET MARRIED BUT NOT ALLOWED YOU TO PREGNANT! AISH!!!!!!!”

“I’m sorry sir… It’s out of plan..”

“SO… WHERE IS YOUR HUSBAND NOW?!”

“Hm.. Please don’t bring him to this.. He knows I’m pregnant but I don’t want he knows that I meet you…”

“MWO? OK.. SO, HOW ABOUT YOUR CAREER?”

“I don’t know. That’s why I ask you sir…’”

“Hm.. Look, if you want to abort the baby that you can work but if you don’t I’m sorry…”

“MWO? ABORT?”

“Neh.. You know you have still in contract right? And about your husband... Because he is your husband, so he need to responsible too. I will ask him to pay fine too and maybe he could go to jail too because he already break the contract.”

“I’m sorry sir. But, please don’t bring him to this. I will do anything! Just let him work as usual..”

“Hm.. So, what will you do?”

“Hm.. Sir, I will never abort this baby. But, if you want me to go out from here I will…”

“But, what about your husband?”

“Don’t worry.. I will find away.. I will make sure no one will knows about our relationship and about this pregnancy. So, he can work as usual..”

“But, this is what I want… You shouldn’t live with him. I will pair him with some girl. So no one will suspicious with your relationship.  And you, I will say you married with someone else in US to the public so people won’t suspicious why are you out. How about that?”

“Neh.. That’s the best..”

 

-TBC-

THX… AND PLEASE COMMENT…

GBU………………