JEALOUS

The Idol's Marriage

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I AM A NEWBIE… SO, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT… THX….

 

SIWON P.O.V

It’s already morning… I don’t know why but I’m really happy today. Maybe because I can see her today, and especially because we will be working together again.

It has been so long since we work together. Last night I decided to stay at the dorm and same with her. Because today we will go for shooting together with all our member…

I can see their disappointed today. Except Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and of course me….

 “AISH…. TODAY IS TOTALLY A BAD DAY!”Donghae said and screw his hair..

“Wae, Hyung?”I asks him..

“AISH… Why can’t I work with Sica? AISH……….”

“Come on Hyung.. It just an MV right?”

“But, why must she with another guy? Hix.. I’m so jealous…”

“Come On Hyung! It’s not just you who disappointed with the couple… Everyone too right?”

“AISH… But you happy right?”

DEG..DEG.. “Must I said I’m happy?”

“Hm… not really. Just like usual..” I said to him..

“You lying Won! I can see you didn’t stop smiling since yesterday..”He teased me..

“AISH.. Hyung.. It just because we have been working together.. So there is nothing I should worry right?”

“Haha.. It’s because you miss her right? Don’t lie to me! It’s not weird.. She’s your wife..”

“AISH.. I DON’T KNOW HYUNG.. Don’t talk about it…”I said to him and remind him..

“You’re so lucky! You don’t have to see your wife with another namja…”He said and sent me a death glare.

“AM I LUCKY?”I said in my heart…

YOONA P.O.V

The situation at the dorm wasn’t really good. I know everyone disappointed with their couple except Taeyeon, Seohyeon and..Tiffany..

I can see her smiling since yesterday.. At first she asks me why that I replace her.. But, I’m just saying it’s what director order. So I don’t know the reason..

But, I don’t know why, I don’t have a good mood since I decided to replace her. It’s weird right? Usually I never care about people who will work with me..  But, this time is totally weird! I can’t stop thinking about him since last night.. I’m really confused should I tell him that Fanny Eonni is his couple or not.. But, I think he wouldn’t care right.. Especially if he knows that his couple is Fanny Eonni. I thought they will be a great couple…

I just keep quite on our way to the location. But the other people keep chat… I decided to sit beside Jessica Eonni since I know she will sleep.. I’m just need to clear my mind…

TIFFANY P.O.V

I’m so happy this morning.. I can’t stop thinking about him… I think this is a new start for me and him.. I hope so….

The location is at the Lotte World…

“Annyeong Oppadeul..”Me and my members are greeting them..

I’m really happy to see him. He smile to us.. “I’m really miss his smile..”

SIWON P.O.V

I was so happy to see them. I’m waiting for her.. I smile to them but my eyes still searching for someone.. Yah, my wife.. Why that she’s not in here? I’m really confused..

“Yul.. “I call her

“Neh.. Wae Oppa?”She asks me..

“Where is Yoong?”I whisper to her..

“Oh.. She is with 2PM members now..”She said to me.

“MWO? Why she is with them?”

“She haven’t told you? She replace with Fanny..”

“MWO? Fanny?”

“Neh.. She said and nodded her head..

I’m really shocked to hear that. So I decided to asks my manager… I thought he must know the reason..

“Hyung, is that true that Yoong is replace with Fanny?”I asks my manager..

“Neh.. I’m sorry forgot to tell you..”

“Hm.. It’s ok.. But, how can she be replace?”

“Hm.. I don’t know.. But, I heard from the director that she’s the one who asks for it..”

HAH? How can this happen? I’m really confused…

AUTHOR P.O.V

Everyone started to act as a couple right now.. There are some of them who awkward to each other, but there are some of them who  enjoy their time..

Siwon and Fanny must act as a couple. Siwon will act as Fanny ex-boyfriend. Siwon leaving her because he must study abroad. But after 2 years, he came back, and proposed to Fanny…  Siwon try to concentrate with his script, but he can’t. He’s mind is still with his wife. He really confused why that she must be replace.

“Oppa.. Are you ok?”Fanny asks to Siwon..

“Neh.. It’s ok.. I’m just trying to remember the script..”He said to her and smile..

“Hm… Oppa.. Can I ask you something?”She asks and looking at Siwon eyes.

“Neh…”

“Have you forgive me?”

“Hm… I have.. Don’t worry..”

TIFFANY P.O.V

I’m really happy when I heard that he already forgive me. It means I still have a chance right...

I really love the script! We started to act..

We act as a teenager first who fall in love and then dating. It was beautiful.. I really hope it’s really happening! But the most nervous thing is when there was a kiss scene. I know he nervous too… So, before the scene we decided to go to the toilet first..

SIWON P.O.V

“AISH… Siwon! Come on… You can do it! It just a kiss right ”I try to convince myself…

Honestly, I want to kiss her. But, I don’t know why, everytime I want to kiss her, I will just remember about my wife… AISH!!!!!

When I was going out to the toilet, I look around. I see some crew at there. I decided to go there, and I’m so shocked when I see the scene. Nickkhun Kiss My wife! AISH… I don’t know why but my heart really hurt to see them like this…  “God, Am I Jealous?”

YOONA P.O.V

I will act as Taecyeon girlfriend. And Nickkhun is my ex boyfriend. Nickkhun left me 1 year ago. But after I started to forget him, he came again in my life. But, at the end I will choose Taecyeon.. I will have 2 kiss scenes with both of them. First, I started with Nickkhun.. I don’t know why but my tears falling down from my eyes. I don’t know why but I remember my husband! So, after the kiss scene I decided to go to the toilet and clean my face.

“AISH.. Yoong! Come on.. It just a kiss! Why must you remember him?”I try to convince myself…

I don’t know why but since Siwon Oppa kiss me at the wedding… My heart still beat fast if I do that eventhough with someone else…

“Aigoo.. Yoong… You have kissing scene?”Fanny Eonnie asks suddenly..

“Neh.. How about you, Eonnie?”I ask her…

“Me too.. haha… I don’t know why but I’m really nervous right now..”She said to me.

I  don’t know why my my heart is hurt when I heard they must do that too… But, I’m still have to smile. After I go out from the toilet we’re talking to each other and when we go to our separate ways, suddenly someone hold my hands and took me to the quite place..

SIWON P.O.V

I don’t know why, but my heart really hurt to see them kissing each other. I’m following her and Fanny. After they go in their own way. I decided to follow my wife. I really need a lot of explanation about today so I decided to hold her hands and took her to a quite place.

“Yoong, I really need your explanation!”I said and look at her eyes…

“Oppa Wae? What explanation?”She asks me…

“Let go of my hands Oppa!”She said again.

“No.. Before you tell me why that you change position with Fanny?”I said and hold her arms tighter..

“AISH.. Oppa.. It’s because of the director.. I don’t know anything about it!”

“Yoong.. Don’t lie to me…I ask my manager. And he said that you’re the one who asks for it!”

“Why that you want to know Oppa? It’s not your business, right?”

“Yoong, I’m your HUSBAND!”I yelled to her… I know she was so shocked! I don’t know too why I became so mad…

“Ok.. I will tell you.. But, how about after the shoot?”

“No. Tell me now!”

“It’s because.. Fanny Eonnie..”

“MWO? Fanny?”

YOONA P.O.V

“Yoong, I’m your HUSBAND!”I was so shocked when I heard he yelled at me… I was so scared..

I keep thinking of what reason I must tell him. But, I think I can’t lie to him too… So I decided to tell him everything…

I know when he heard the story he shocked too…

“Oppa, but why that you want to know? She is a good couple right?”

He just keep quite. Looks like he thinks of something and keep looking at my face … But, I was so shocked when suddenly HE KISS MY LIPS! But, the weird things I enjoy it! I kiss him back! I don’t know why but looks like I enjoy it..

DEG…DEG…

After a few minutes, he let go my lips and whispered to me

“Yoong, let’s meet at the penthouse at 9 p.m.. Don’t be late..”He said and kiss my forehead..

And then he leaving me alone.. My heart really beat fast this time…

“AISH…OPPA! WHY MUST YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OTTOHKAE!!!!!!”

 

 

 

-TBC-

THX… AND PLEASE COMMENT

GBU………………