EVENT?

The Idol's Marriage

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I AM A NEWBIE… SO, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT… THX….

 

SIWON P.O.V

I’m very tired last night. But I’m so happy when I see a beautiful girl beside me. She is my wife… I really love her… I open my eyes and I look at her face. She looks very tired too.. She still sleeps peacefully. I don’t want to disturbed her..

I keep looking at her peaceful face. Because today is Sunday, so I decided to have a longer sleep. I will go to church at the evening…

I see at her face, when she slowly open her eyes.. then I greeting her..

“Good morning.. Mrs.Choi..”I said and smile to her..

“Hm.. Morning too…”She said and smile to me..              

“Do you want to go somewhere before we go to church at evening?”I asks her..

“Ani.. Can I sleep longer today?”She said again..

“Of course you can.. You must be tired..”I said and smile to her.

“Don’t you want to sleep longer today Oppa?”She asks me..

“Hm.. I think I need too.. Let’s sleep..”I said to her. I hug her and close my eyes again…

YOONA P.O.V

I’m really happy today I still can’t believe that I’m really do it with him. Eventhough I’m really tired but I still have to wake up. I leave him alone at the bedroom… I want to make some lunch…

I was preparing some lunch when suddenly someone hug my back..

“Good afternoon Mrs. Choi..”He said to my ears..

DEG…DEG.. AISH! Why I’m always feel like this when he touch me?!

Honestly, I’m really love his hug. It just, if he doing it, my heart always beats faster… It’s really make me crazy..

“Aish Oppa.. don’t disturbed me! I’m still cooking..”I said to him and send him a death glare…

“Aigoo.. Don’t be mad!!”He said and kiss my cheek and leaving me..

“AISH! OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!”I shouted to him……

After prepare lunch, we eat together…

“Oppa.. Hm.. Can I ask you something?”

“Neh.. Whatever my wife..”

“Hm.. Did we really doing that last night? I mean, I was drunk last night. So I don’t really know what exactly happen…”

“Hm.. What do hope happen last night?’He said and and smile..

I just keep quite. I really don’t know how to answer. I don’t know why but I think I really hope we really do it last night.. But, I’m not sure too..

“I don’t know..”I said and shook my head..

“Hmm.. Oppa.. I think I haven’t give you any present yesterday. I don’t know what should I give you.. So, just tell me what you want, and I will bought it for you…”I said..

But he just quite and look at my face..

“Oppa.. Don’t keep look at me!  If you don’t want any present from me.. Then just forget it..”I said again

“Hm… Exactly yesterday night you already give the best present..But, since you said I can asks more… I’m gladly ask for it!”He said and laughing…

“AISH OPPA! Don’t mention about last night..”I said and blushed..

“Haha.. Hm..  Can I asks my wish later?”He asks me

“Neh.. But remember don’t ask something weird!”

“Neh…”

SIWON P.O.V

At the evening we go to the church together. But, of course we go by our own car and sit at different place so people won’t suspicious. She sit with Yuri and Jessica and I sit with Donghae.. My family go to another church..

After we go to church we decided to eat together. We didn’t tell them about what happen last night. After that we just go back to our penthouse.

Because it’s already late, so after arrived we go to our own room and sleep. But, honestly, I can’t. I miss her. My minds keep thinking about last night… So I decided to go out from my room. And I was so shocked when I see my wife at the balcony.. She was sitting there and read some book. She was beautiful.. I come towards her…

YOONA P.O.V

After we back to our penthouse. We go to our own room. I try to sleep but I can’t. I keep remember about last night… I really miss him. But, I know I can’t tell him. I decided to go out to have some fresh air at the balcony… I take one of my book and make some tea. I hope after reading some book, I can sleep.

But, I was concentrate for reading the book… When suddenly someone interrupted..

“Yoong, you haven’t sleep?”He ask me..

I just shook my heads and   continue to read..

“Why that you don’t sleep? Aren’t you tired?”

DEG…DEG… Why must he asks this! AISH… It makes me remember it again!

“Hm.. I don’t know.. But, I just can’t sleep…”I said and keep looking at the book eventhough I’m not reading it.. What about you?”

“Well me too…”He said..

I try to concentrate again but I can’t.. I close my book and want to walk towards my room and leave him…

SIWON P.O.V

It has been 2 weeks after that night. Our relationship become well I thought. I don’t know why but after that night, my minds keep always with her. But, life still the same. Because of our job, it’s so rarely that we can meet each other. Eventhough I meet some of her friends but I can’t find her. They said she really busy..

Today our director said that he have important meeting. He gathered me, Donghae, and Heechul.

Donghae Hyung really happy when he sees 2 girls was coming towards our room. The girl is Jessica and Tiffany..

“Annyeong Oppa…”They greeting us and bowed their head..

“Neh…”We said and smile at them.

Jessica sit beside Donghae and Tiffany sit beside me. I can see Heechul really sad right now, but he still try to smile in front of her…

“Ok.. Everyone we will start our meeting now.. By the way, where is Yoona?”Our director asks us.

“Hmm.. She still at the shooting location with Yuri and Seohyeon.. She said she can’t attend the meeting..”Jessica explain to our director..

“Ok.. I will tell her manager then. Ok.. first I want to congratulate you because you 6 have been choose to attend a special events..”

“HAH? What event?”We all ask..

“This is call an “COUPLE EVENT”… It will be held tomorrow . So you must prepare yourself as a couple. Many celebrity will join the event too…”

“HAH?”

“Yeah.. The most unique thing is this event will be held only every 5 years. And do you know who chooses the couple? The one who chooses is the citizen… So, eventhough it’s a fake couple but you must act like a real couple. Arra?”

“The event will held only one night. You have to perform well. Arra?  There will be 3 best couple… Don’t worry there just like a usual party… But, the most romantic will be the winner.. So you have to be the centre! That’s the rule…”

“Where will be the event held?”

“The event will be held at the Grand Hotel Seoul… It’s a high class event! There were only a hidden camera. So, of course you must act like a high class people too…”

“What if we win that?”

“Hmm… Look.. If you win that, you will be receive a lot attention. And remember this event is special, because not only Korean people who will see it, but also other country..”

“We understand..”

“So, this is the couple…”HeeSica, Sifany, and YoonHae…”

“MWO??”

“Neh.. It’s the citizen’s choose. People like SiFanny and HeeSica because of the MV. And people love YoonHae too…”He explain..

I can see their eyes in disappointment right now. Except a girl beside me. She looks so happy. And me, I don’t know what should I do..

“So, this is the rules… First, always be with your couple. Second, be romantic. And the last is, you must propose to your couple…”

“MWO???????”We all asks as our eyes widened right now…

 “What kind of event is this?! AISH.. It’s NONSENSE…”Donghae Hyung looked really pissed right now. Maybe because he can’t let his girl with someone else..

“That’s why people love it. This event has a lot of attention. It’s only a chosen couple can attend the event…”

Neh.. We all nodded our head and leave the room…

TIFFANY P.O.V

I’m so happy when I heard that me and Siwon Oppa will be a couple again. I can’t stop thinking what will he do tomorrow. Will he really purpose me? I think he’s not really happy. So I decided to talk with him..

“Oppa.. Gwenchanna?”I said to him and smile. I know something is bothered him.

“Neh.. Gwenchanna…”

“Oppa.. What do you think about tomorrow?”

“Hm.. I don’t know. I thought we just have to act well. That’s all..”

“Neh.. I’m agree with you.. “

“Oppa, but… I can’t wait for tomorrow…”I said to him..

“Wae? I think it’s only a nonsense game.. I’m not interested at all.. But, since the company told us to go, so I think we must give our best.. That’s all..”

“Because…  I just hope, the people will support us to be together Oppa.. And I just hope we really can be a real couple tomorrow night…”I said in my heart..

“Hm.. I just thought it will be fun..”I said and smile to him…

 

 

-TBC-

THX… AND PLEASE COMMENT

GBU………………