Joon and Yu-ni...do they...?

School time! WAKE UP!

Min: "Oppas! Hide!" *in a whisper voice* 

Guys: "Arraso." 

On the way back, the two notice something weird...

Yu-ni: "Do you feel something weird going on oppa?"

Joon: "Ne, it feels like there is someone watching us."

Yu-ni: "Yeah...something like that."

Min: *in a whisper voice* "Oppas...I think they noticed us. Ottokke?"

Guys: "Nado molla..."

Min: *speak in sarcasm* "Thanks for the help oppas..."

Mir: "Well, we can run and hide from them until they find us with an excuse being somewhere else."

Thunder: "That's an okay idea. Hyungs, do you have any other ideas?"

G.O and Seungho: *look at each other* "Not yet, let's just go with Mir's idea."

G.O: "Unless you or Min have one." 

Min: "I don't have any." 

Thunder: "I do! My idea is that we go "hide" in the cafeteria or rum back to where we came from pretending to play tag." 

Min: "Sounds like a good idea but which one should we try?" 

Seungho: "Let's vote on all three ideas."

G.O: "Hands up for Mir's idea. *sees only Mir raised his hand* Ok 1 vote."

Seungho: "Hands up for Thunder's first idea. No one voted, last idea won." 

Min: "Yay! Let's go, you're it Mir oppa!" *runs*

Everyone stood up and started running. 

Mir: "Yah! This isn't fair!" *sighs and started chasing the others anyway*

Seungho: "Everyone for themselves!" *sprints* 

Thunder: "You'll never catch me Mir!" * sticks out tongue while running*

Mir was dedicated to prove Thunder and the others that he can catch one of them. He took every bit of energy he had in his body and sprinted. When the guys look back, they saw Mir sprinting right for them. Seungho, being the sneaky one in the group, he sprinted to a hiding place while Mir was trying to catch Thunder and G.O. 

Min hid as well, she hid behind a wall of concrete. Since Mir was busy finding the others, he didn’t notice Min.

Min: -Hmmm maybe I should walk around so I won't get caught easily, wait there's someone ore there. Let's take a look who it is-

Seungho: -There's someone approaching- 

Min: -oh it's just Seungho oppa-

Seungho: -It's only Min, that’s good- *approaches Min* "So I see you’re hiding as well, smart idea."

Min: "Ne, kamshamida." 

Seungho: "I'm curious, who do you like the most in MBLAQ?" 

Min: "Ummm... I like all the members of MBLAQ. You guys are all fun to hang out and nice too." 

Seungho: "Kamshamida on behalf of the other members, but if you had to choose one of us, who would you pick?"

Min: "Uhh...."

Mir: "Stop hiding I found you two!" -I wonder what they were talking about- 

Min: -Wha...that was close, I didn't know who to choose. Honestly, they're all nice and I like them all. If I had to choose I would pick Thunder oppa, I have been friends with him and had a crush on him for awhile but there's also Mir oppa, the first time I met him there was a weird feeling I had for him. I don't know- 

Mir: "Ha! Caught you hyung. Now you're it!" *runs off* 

Seungho: "Darn it, I let my guard down. Ready or not, here I come guys!"

Seungho's target was G.O, but he was also targeting the other guys too. He didn't want to go for Min, just cause he didn't want to. 

Seungho: "G.O, Mir, Thunder, you can't run away from me. I will catch you eventually!"

Just then he spotted G.O...

Seungho: "I found you G.O! Come here! I'm going to catch you this instant." 

G.O: "Oh no you don't. Catch me if you can!" *started running towards Thunder* 

Min: -Aish, these guys are so silly at times- *giggles* 

G.O: "Cheondung help me! He's coming after me." 

Thunder: "Then why did you run towards me hyung? Now he knows I'm here." *sighs* 

While Seungho was chasing them around the school, Joon and Yu-ni have arrived to the place where they last saw the others. 

Yu-ni: "Where did they go? I swore that when I left to see how you were doing, they were still here chatting and eating."

Joon: "Where could they have gone? They can't be far." 

Min: "I better find a new hiding place while they're on the other side of the school." *walks cautiously* 

Yu-ni: "Oh look it's Min." *pointed to the direction Min was* 

Joon: "You're right let's call her name together. On the count of three, hana...dhul...seht!"

Joon and Yu-ni: "Minnnnnnn!!!!" 

Min: *turns towards the direction her name came from* -It's only Joon and Yu-ni, that gave me a scare for a second- "Hey guys!"

Yu-ni: "What are you doing hiding over there?" 

Min: "I'm playing a game. Shhhh *gesture Yu-ni to be quiet* The others will find me." *cautiously approach Joon and Yu-ni* 

Joon: "What are you playing? And where are the others?" 

Min: I'm playing tag with the others. I don't know where Mir oppa is but Seungho oppa is chasing G.O and Thunder oppas on the other side of the school."

Joon: "Oh I see, are you having fun?" 

Min: "Ne." 

Yu-ni: "Want to walk home together today? I got stuff to tell you." *wiggles eyebrows*

Min: "Sure! Gotta run before they catch me! Talk to you guys later." *runs to find the guys* 

Joon: "She's in a hurry." 

Yu-ni: "That's Min, always in a hurry, and always her playful self." *smiles* 

Joon: "Want chill here for awhile, while they play?" 

Yu-ni: "Ne."

Min: -I have to tell the others the good news! The two (Joon and Yu-ni) didn't suspect us eavesdropping on them at all- "Oppas! Oppas! Where are you?" 

Guys: "hehehe" 

Min: "Where could they be?" 

Flashback: 

Seungho: "Come back here, I need to tell you something." 

G.O: "Aniyo!" 

Thunder: "We are not going to fall for that trick hyung."

Seungho: "For real, I'm trying to trick you." 

G.O: "Should we trust him Cheondung?" 

Thunder: "Molla... You decide."

Seungho: "Look at my face, does it look like I'm trying to trick you two?" *gave a serious face*

Thunder and G.O: *laughs* 

G.O: "Well he's got a point, let's listen to what he has to say." 

Seungho: "I had plan to play a little prank on Min and Mir for fun. How does that sound?"

G.O and Thunder: "Awesome!" 

Seungho: "Alright, my plan was to stop playing tag. Then ask them to meet us in the cafeteria after school. When their guards are down, we come out dressed up as ghosts and other scary things and scare them. Sound good?"

G.O: "Do you think they will fall for it?" 

Thunder: "G.O hyung is right, what if they don't come due to suspicion?" 

Seungho: "Don't worry, we'll get Joon to get them there and scare him as well. Cheondung I'm sure Min would go if you ask her, and Mir...I'll take care of him." 

Thunder: "But hyung...I don't want to ask her. Make G.O hyung ask her." *puffs up cheeks* 

Seungho: "Don't make that face it's not going to work on me. You have to ask her to make this plan work, she talks to you more and known you longer than G.O." 

Thunder: "But..." 

Seungho: "No buts, be a man."

G.O: "Cheondung fighting!" *pumps fist* 

Thunder: *puts head down* "Arrasso, I'll do it." 

End flashback.

Seungho: "She's coming this way, get ready." 

Thunder: *takes a deep breath in and then out* "Let's do this!" 

G.O: "Here she comes. Go Cheondung." 

Thunder: *nerve breakdown* 

Seungho: "Why aren't you going? *palmface* I'll give you a hand. *shoves Thunder* Good luck!"

Thunder: "Ok, here we go."

Min: -Oh, it's Thunder oppa! Where did he come from? I looked over there a moment ago- "Oppa! Over here!" 

Thunder: "Oh no, ottokke?" *Mumbling to himself* 

Min: "Oppa, have you seen the others around? I can't seem to find them anywhere. I have good news." 

Thunder: *looks back to where the 87 line are hiding* 

87 line: *shakes head*

Thunder: "Uh, a-ani. I haven't seem them either. You said you have good news what is it?" 

Min: "What a drag, anyways. The good news is that Joon and Yu-ni didn't suspect a thing." 

Thunder: "That's great! But I have a question to ask you." 

Min: "Ne, what is it?" -What does he want to ask me? Does he want to ask me out? Nah, no way. I doubt it-

Thunder: "Well...can you meet me in the cafeteria after school today? I have something important to tell you." 

Min: "I guess, I need to tell Yu-ni that I can't walk home with her today." -HA! I knew it, nothing like that. At least I don’t think so...-

Thunder: "Alright, but don't tell her or anyone else about our meeting ok?" 

Min: "Arraso." -Why does it have to be a secret anyways? Meh- 

Thunder: *phew* "I'll see you after school then." *runs off* 

Min: "See you!" *walks to Yu-ni*

Thunder: *looks back* -Okay, she’s not looking- *ducks to the hiding spot*

Min: *looks back to see if Thunder is still there* -Where did he run off to so fast?-

G.O: "Good job Cheondung." 

Seungho: "Yeah, now we have to find Mir. Let's move." 

The three left their hiding place to find Mir. Meanwhile, Mir was wondering around the school on the second floor near the window and stairs. 

Mir: "Where on earth have they all gone? This isn't fun any more. I'm going to go look for them instead." 

And so Mir went down the stairs of the second floor and out the doors near the cafeteria. 

Mir: *looks around like an eagle looking for it's prey* "Where could they be? Did I really win or what? What happened anyways?"

While Mir was looking for the guys...  

Seungho: "Let's go back to the other side, Mir is probably wondering where we are." 

G.O: "Hurry up then!" 

Thunder: "This is a bad idea, what if Min got a bad or wrong idea of what I was trying to say? Aish, wait for me hyungs." *mumbling to himself again*

When they got to the other side, they spotted Mir very easily. 

Mir: *turns around* "Hyungs! Over here." 

Seungho: "We know, we saw you Mir. No need to yell to the top of your lungs." 

Mir: "Mianhae, but what took hyungs so long?" 

G.O: "We were busy." *nudges Thunder’s elbow*

Thunder: *laughs* 

Mir: "What's so funny Thunder?" 

Thunder: "Nothing." 

Mir: "I know you’re hiding something from me, tell me." 

Thunder: "Aniyo, what gave you that idea?" 

Mir: "You laughing..." 

Thunder: "Trust me it's nothing." 

G.O: "Yeah, trust me. I tried to get him to talk but nothing came out." *backing Thunder up* 

Mir: "Arrasso..." *still suspecting Thunder* 

Thunder: “Kashamida hyung.” *in a whisper voice*

G.O: “No problem.” *whispered back*

Seungho: "Mir..." 

Mir: "Ne, hyung?" 

Seungho: "Listen, meet me in the cafeteria after school. I have important things to talk to you about. It's top secret, arrasso?" 

Mir: "Arrasso, but I'm busy after school. Can't it be sometime later?" 

Seungho: *death stare* 

Mir: "Arraso, I'll be there." 

Seungho: "Okay, good boy. Let's go inside now." 

They all went inside, forgetting Joon. 

 

 

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long. *bows*

School is almost starting, so I will try my best to write more when I have the time.

Please feel free to comment anything you want in the story. Plus I'm running out of ideas :S

Thank you all for your patience, I will try to make the chapters longer.

Saranghae <3 ~MIchelle1997~