Lunch is here!!

School time! WAKE UP!

School ended. MBLAQ was on their way to the car to go home. While Mir was getting his nerve to ask his hyungs what happened at lunch today, with Thunder walking behind him. 

Mir gave Thunder a signal, to tell him that he's going to ask them and he needs him to back him up of he needs help.

Thunder: *nods to tell Mir that it's good to go* 

Mir: *nods* "Uh, hyungs...at lunch today...we saw that you guys were eating lunch with a friend of ours, and we want to know what you guys were talking about."

Seungho: "Oh, we just talked about things and we're going to eat lunch with them everyday of the school year." 

Thunder and Mir: "WHAT!?!? You guys are serious right?"

Seungho: "Yeah, does this face look like joking to you?" *death stare*

G.O: *laughs* "That's not all, they promised that they will make lunch for all of us. Including you two." 

Joon: "Yup *laughs* Why such a serious face you two?"

Thunder and Mir: "Huh? Oh nothing. *fakes a smile* -What do we do now? After avoiding and ignoring her all that time, we're are going to see her everyday at lunch-

The maknaes looked at each other in confusion and shock. It's not a bad thing that they get to see Min everyday at lunch, but it's going to be so awkward to talk to her as a friend only. 

Thunder: "But hyungs...she's, she's the girl that I like. What do I do at lunch everyday now? I'm too shy to sit, talk and eat lunch with her." *pouts* 

Hyungs: "Say what? So she's the ONE huh?"

Joon: "Well well well, she's not bad Cheondung. *winks* Mir you don't have bad taste after all." *teasing Mir and Thunder* 

87 line: *laughs* "Have fun our maknaes, and remember to enjoy your lunches next week." 

Mir: "Stop teasing us hyungs!’

Seungho: *death stare*

Mir: “Please?”

Thunder: "For once, I agree with Mir. Please?"

Hyungs: "We had our fun. Let's go home now." 

MBLAQ arrived at their dorm. They were busy like always with their schedule. 

Days past, the girls started to hang out with MBLAQ. Eventually one week past. Let's see what Min and Yu-ni are up to.

Yu-ni decided to walk hole with Min today and stay at her house for awhile to plan out the lunches they were going to make each person each day of the week (one week only).

Min: "Yu-ni, aren't you excited? We'll be making the guys lunches, including Thunder and Mir!"

Yu-ni: "I guess I'm excited, it's just I'm a bit worried that my lunches won't be as good as yours and they won't like it."

Min: "Don't be like that, in 100% sure that they will like the lunch you male for them. Plus I can always give you a hand or two. Just put lots effort and love into it." *smiles* 

Yu-ni: "You're right, I'm just thinking negatively about something so little." 

Min: "That's the spirit! First we should split it up, the guy i mean. Who do you want to make lunch for? I'll take 3 so it won't be hard for you, unless you want to."

Yu-ni: "Well, I guess I don't mind making 2 lunches. But I want to make lunch for Thunder and Mir and maybe we can both make Joon's lunch? How does that sound to you?"

Min: "Alright. It's a deal! When we get to my house, we'll plan out what we want to make for the each of them. Then go grocery shopping. Sound good?"

Yu-ni: "Yup, sounds like a good plan. Let's pick up the pace or we will get there by dinner time." 

Min: "Great! How about you stay over for the night and we can plan this out thoroughly?"

Yu-ni: "Sure thing, I'll ask my mom later."

The two kept walking at a constant pace, they arrived at Min's house around 4:30 pm. They planned out which lunch they should make for each guy. After it was done, they left to go grocery shopping for the ingredients needed to make the lunches and for dinner. 

At the supermarket...

Min: "You have the shopping list right? What do we need to get?"

Yu-ni: "Well we need, vegetables. Lettuce, carrots, and potato. Then we need croutons and salad dressing."

Min: "Is that all we need for the side dish?" 

Yu-ni: "Yup."

They went to the vegetable lane with a cart and shopped. After they got what they need for the side dish, they went to other lanes such as the lane with bread, meat lane and dairy lane. They finished shopping at dinner time and headed home. 

They finally arrived home, just in time for dinner. Min cooked dinner, like she always does for her grandpa. When they finished eating, everyone help clean up and went to bed early. 

The next morning, the sun rises quite early today. The girls woke up pretty early as well, they were really excited about making lunch for the guys. 

Yu-ni: "This is going to be fun! I can't wait! Where shall we start first?"

Min: "We shall get the food ready. Cut up the vegetables and cleaning the veggies before we do that." 

Yu-ni: "Alright. Let's get started."

The girls started making the lunches after the preparation was done. The girls had fun making it, joking around, thinking of them eating it and spending time with each other.  

Min: "All done. Let's keep the lunches a surprise from the guys alright?"

Yu-ni: "Yeah! Sure thing. It's going to be fun surprising them." *smiles* 

Min: "Let's head to school." 

Yu-ni: "I'll give you a ride to school, come on."

They got to school on time and Min wasn't late like she is as usual. When they got to class, both MBLAQ, Min and Yu-ni were excited for lunch and couldn't pay attention to the teacher. They all day dreamed about the food and expressions of each other. 

Eventually lunch time has come. Both MBLAQ and the girls ran out of class when the bell rang, they went outside to where MBLAQ usually at lunch. Everyone but Thunder and Mir seem happy, Thunder and Mir seems more nervous than happy. 

However, they push those feelings aside and sat down. They all did, as if they were having a picnic.

Min: "Well, we decided that we would keep the lunches we made a secret until you guys can guess which of us made you lunch. Until then you can't take a peek at the lunches. We forgot to ask you what each of you like to eat so we made a simple lunch."

MBLAQ: "Thank you. We don't mind." 

Yu-ni: "Ok! We will now play a game to determine who get’s their lunch first. Guys play rock paper scissor to determine who gets to pick first and so on."

MBLAQ played as the girls said, the order was...Mir, G.O, Seungho, Thunder and last, Joon. 

Mir: "Ummm, I pick Min."

Min: "Nope, wrong. Sorry, next up." *giggles*

G.O: "Yu-ni...no...Min. Uhhh I choose...Min!" 

Yu-ni: "Bingo! You get your lunch." *handed G.O his lunch with a bright smile* 

Min: *claps* "Yay. Now Seungho it's your turn." 

Seungho: "I pick Yu-ni."

Yu-ni: "Nope. Try again later." *smile*

Seungho: *dark clouds cover his head* "Nuuuuu I want my lunch!"

Everyone laughed at him. 

Thunder: "Ok, it's mu turn now. -who should I choose? I want to choose Min but I'm not sure- Lets go with Yu-ni."

Yu-ni: "YAY!! You guessed right. Here's your lunch, please enjoy." 

Thunder: "Thank you."

Joon: "While you guys were deciding I made up my mind that Min made my lunch." *said with confident* 

Min: "Well you're half right. So what do you think Yu-ni? Should we give him his lunch or give him a punishment then give him his lunch."

Yu-ni: "I choose the second option." 

Joon: "Yah! What is this? Is there like a hidden camera?" 

Everyone laughed at Joonie, because there isn't any hidden camera. MBLAQ also laughed because the hidden camera they did on Joon in Idol army left an impact on him. MBLAQ shot Idol army last year, after MBLAQ's first debut. 

Min: "No there is no hidden camera." *giggles* 

Yu-ni: "Yea, there isn't any. Min, let's make his punishment a ttakbam from each person here. How does that sound guys?" 

Min and MBLAQ: "That sounds great!" (said it in sync) 

Poor Joon. Receiving ttakbams from everyone. After Joon received the ttakbams, he died on the grass in pain. Of course he tried to refuse getting the ttakbams like usual. 

Joon: "Aish! That kills, someone help me!! Aish! It hurts so baddddd!!!"

Thunder: *walks over to his hyung and checks if he's doing ok* "Joonie hyung are you going to be fine?" 

Joon: "Huh? Yeah, I'm going to be fine just go eat first." 

Thunder: "Ok, come over there when you feel better." 

When Thunder came back to where the others were, those who failed to guess their lunch the first time went again, with a little punishment. The punishment is rock, paper scissor joint game. 

It was an intense game between the maknae and the eldest hyung. Poor maknae, today is just not his day, a sun has risen over Seungho's head for the victory.

Min and Yu-ni laughed at the guys, they're just like kids. Now that everyone got their lunches, it's time to eat. 

Yu-ni: *looks around* -hmm Joon! I wonder if he's feeling ok, taking those ttakbams wasn't easy. Maybe I should go check on him- "Min, I'm going to go check on Joon. You guys eat first." 

Min: "Ok, take your lunch and his lunch with you." 

And so she did, Yu-ni walked over to where Joon was lying. He was looking up at the sky and the clouds with one arm on his forehead. Covering the red splotch on his forehead. 

Min and the others ate their lunches and had fun conversation.   MBLAQ teased the maknaes since they like Min, making it more fun for them. Yu-ni was approaching Joon quietly. 

However, what kind of conversation will Yu-ni and Joon have? Also, what are the others talking about? Lastly, will Yu-ni change her mind about Joon? 



 

For those who don't know what ttakbams are, search up Onew's spicy finger/ttakbam or watch MBLAQ's sesame player. It's VERY painful. T-T