Dance lessons

School time! WAKE UP!

G.O: "My heart...it's..." *mumbled to himself* -When she hugged me, my heart just suddenly pumping faster. Then, she walked away like it was nothing- *puts his hand over his heart* 

Seungho: "Hey! Snap out of it. Gwenchanaeyo?" 

G.O: "Huh? Ah, gwenchana." 

Thunder: "Let's go get change and go home hyungs. These clothes is irritating me." 

Seungho: "Cheondung is right, let's get change and leave before Mir and Joon arrives to the car first." 

G.O: "Arrasso..." *sighs in confusion*

While the guys changed, Michelle kept walking to her bike. She biked home and to school everyday, unless it was raining then she would walk. 

Michelle: "Hmmm maybe I shouldn't have hugged him...but he looked so down for some reason. I just had to, it's a usual thing to do where I came from." *she talked to herself* -He was so cute when he pouted...awwww. NO! I must not, better get home quickly and finish my homework. What a drag-

And so, she unlocked her bike and biked home at normal speed. Which is pretty fast than most people. 

Michelle: "For some reason I can't seem to get that one oppa out of my mind. All I did was give him a goodbye hug. It is very common back in Canada..." *talking to herself* 

Back in the cafeteria...

Thunder: "Ahhh much better, a lot more comfortable." 

Seungho: "Agreed!" 

Seungho: "Yah! G.O why are you so down and quiet today? You're not really yourself." 

G.O: "huh? Oh ani, I'm fine really. I just feel a bit out of it today." 

Thunder: "Are you sure you're alright?" 

G.O: "Ne, I said I'm fine. Don't worry about me, let's go home I'm tired." *went back to thinking* 

Thunder: "He seems to be worrying or over thinking about something."

Seungho: "Don't worry too much about him, he will be just fine. Let's get going." 

The three started walking to the car, when they arrived they was shocked that Joon wasn't there in the car waiting for them. 

Seungho: "Aish, where is this kid?" 

Thunder: "Shall we wait for him?" 

Seungho: "Yes, but we need to split up. G.O you wait here for Joon and Mir. Cheondung, you come with me to find Joon." 

Thunder: "Arrasso!" 

Seungho: "G.O, did you hear me?" 

G.O: "Huh? Ah, ne. Go find Joon, I'll keep an eye out for him."

Seungho: "Alright gaja." 

Seungho and Thunder split up, Seungho took the first floor and ooutside while Thunder look or Joon on the second and third floor. G.O just stayed in the car with one door opened. 

Joon was in the dance classroom with Yu-ni, he said he would teach her how to dance. Since there wasn't a schedule for MBLAQ today. He asked their manager when the other were busy playing tag and left him behind. 

The dance classroom was on the first floor, it has mirrors, wooden floor and stuff needed for dancing.  The room is also sound proof for the sake of the other classes. The music would be loud but not so loud. This would disrupt the classes near by and if the music is too soft, the students wouldn't be able to hear te beat while the teacher is teaching. 

Joon: "Did you get that last step?" 

Yu-ni: "Ne." 

Joon: "Alright, shall we practice it at half speed one more time?" 

Yu-ni: "Okay." 

Joon: *turna music on* 

The music started playing, it was a slow and calm song. 

Joon: "Alright, ready? One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four, and a one, two, three, four. Good job!" 

Yu-ni: "Kamshamida, did I make any mistakes or anything I need to fix?" 

Joon: "Ani, you did very well. However, you can do better at some parts." 

Yu-ni: "Okay, can you guide me through it again?"

Joon: "Arrasso." 

So Joon embraced Yu-ni into his arms and guided her step by step. Since she was a beginner at dancing, he taught her the vance.

Joon had his right hand on Yu-ni's  waist. With his other hand, he held it out waiting for Yu-ni to hold his hand. Yu-ni blushed hard, her face was as red as a tomato. 

Joon: "Come on, hold my hand. There's no need to be shy about, let's get started."

Yu-ni: "N-ne." *put her hand on his hand gently and rested her other hand on his shoulder and around his neck*

Joon: "Okay, shall we go through the steps first?"

Yu-ni: "A-arrasso." *blushes*

Joon guided Yu-ni step by step, at a constant but slow pace. Meanwhile, Seungho and Thunder looked all over the place for Joon. Just then...

Seungho: -Where on earth can he be right now? WAIT A MINUTE! There's only one place left, it was so obvious, how can I not think of that place in the first place?!?- 

Seungho walked, he didn't run anymore, he was to tired to even walk. When he arrived there, the dance room door was closed, music was playing, and through the glass window on the door he saw Joon and Yu-ni doing the vance.

Seungho: -Wahhhh they make a cute couple...- *evil look on his face* "Hehehe Joonie, I see what you're up to..."

Seungho then walked away, looking for Thunder. Thunder was on his way down to find Seungho, Thunder reached the first floor in no time. But Seungho was on the other side of the school walking up the stairs to the 2nd and 3rd floor. 

The two kept walking in circles looking for each other, it took them a nice half an hour to finally find each other. G.O was in  car thinking about the hug. He just couldn't stop thinking about it.

Back in the dance room, Joon is still guiding Yu-ni. Then the music came to an end.

Joon: "That was very good, 

Yu-ni: "Ah k-kamshamida." *blush*

Joon: "Ah, it's nothing." *scratches the back of his head in embarrassment* 

Yu-ni: "Thank you again, it was very kind of you to agree to teach me in the first place." 

Joon: "Anytime, come to me when you need any help at any time."

Yu-ni: *nods* "Kamshamida." *smiles*

Joon's heart started to pump louder and faster. All he can hear is b-bump b-bump b-bump. 

Joon: -Do I...ani, she's only a friend that needs help with dancing. Yes, that's all- 

Yu-ni: "Oppa, are you feeling okay? You're face is red and your cheeks are burning up." *touches Joon's forehead to check if he is getting sick or not* 

Joon: "...." -She she she, she touched my cheek.... Aish, ottoke?- 

Yu-ni: "You look fine, your forehead isn't burning hot. So then why are your cheeks burning red?"

Joon: "Oh oh, Gwenchana. All that dancing was like a workout so my cheeks are a little red and burning. That's all, don't worry. Gwenchana."

Yu-ni: "Arrasso, of you say so."

Joon: "Let's go home, I think that is enough for today."

Yu-ni: "Okay."

Seungho: "Where the hell were you? I looked all over the place looking for you. From the first floor to the third floor and even outside."

Thunder:
"Hyung, what are you talking about? I've been trying to look for YOU from the first floor to the third floor and outside." 

Seungho: "What? How come we didn't spot each other after all this time?" 

Thunder: "Nado molla, don't ask me." 

The two kept arguing on and on about finding each other. They were walking and arguing even on the way out of school. 

When they arrived at the car, G.O was gone. He was nowhere in sight, the doors of the car were all closed. Where could G.O have gone? And what happened to Mir and Min?

 

 

I'm sorry it took like forever to upload one chapter. I just had a z load of homework, porjects to do and on top of that practices for a school team.  

I'm sorry, please be patient and don't LEAVE MEEE TT-TT