Is she falling in love with... or is he?

School time! WAKE UP!

 

In English class...
 
Teacher: "Okay class. Today we are going to have a fun lesson related to English, of course."
 
The whole class cheered with joy. Everyone whispered to one another what they think the class will be doing. 
 
Mir: "Hey Thunder, do you think we'll be watching a movie in English?"
 
Thunder: "Maybe. Now will you listen to the teacher?"
 
Mir: *pouts* "Okay."
 
Teacher: Ladies and gentlemens. The class will be reading a book in English."
 
The class shot their hands up to ask questions about what book the class will be reading or weather they get to choose. 
 
Teacher: "Kids, please be quiet. One person at a time. I'm only one person with 2 ears."
 
Thunder: "Seon-saeng-nim, are we going to read Romero and Juliet as a class?"
 
 Mir:-Romeo & Juliet...ahh...- *Starts day dreaming about Min with and big smile on his face*
 
Thunder: "Mir~~, oh Mirrr~~~. Chakes Mir* Mir snap out of it!"
 
Mir: "Huh...? Oh right."
 
Across the classroom...
 
Student: "Seon-saeng-nim, we're going to read an article right?"
 
Teacher: "Aniyo, class we are going to start out east. We are going to read the first Harry Potter book."
 
Everyone seems interested by the name already.
 
Teacher: "The sad thing is, the school doesn't have any copies of the book. So I brought in my own, please be careful with it. So is there a volunteer to read the title and the first 5 pages?"
 
Mir: "I'd like to volunteer!" ^_^
 
Teacher: "Kamsamida Mireu. Please start."
 
Thunder: "Are you sure you can do this Mir? Your English isn't that great to be honest, I don't mean to hurt your feelings but it's the truth."
 
Mir: "YEAH! Watch me!" *sticks out his tongue*
 
Mir: *Starts reading* "Harry Potter and the Philoshofer's Stone. Blah blah blah" (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) 
 
When Mir finished reading, majority of the students were laughing at Mir's Engrish. Thunder warned him but he didn't listen. 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
Min was in her history class sleeping again. She fell asleep in the middle of the lesson because it was boring and she's just plan tired. However, class is over and it's LUNCH TIME!
 
Lunch is a very busy time of the day and a very important meal as well. During lunch, Min would always find a place on the roof to eat her lunch and make mixes like a DJ. It is part of her job. 
 
Yu-ni knows exactly where Min is at lunch everyday and she would join her and enjoy her company of music. Sadly, over the summer Min haven't talked to Yu-ni. She has been quiet quite often now and then with Yu-ni.
 
Today's case is different, on the roof Min wasn't making mixes. She's in a really deep thought about something. 
 
Min: -He's sooo cute. KYAAAAAAAAAA so KAWAII!- "What the hell am I saying and thinking?"
 
Yu-ni: "Hey, snap out of it. Why aren't you making music like you do everyday today?"
 
Min: "Huh? Oh, aniyo I just wanted to take a break today."
 
Yu-ni: "Oh okay."
 
Min: -I got to stop thinking about him... BUT HE HAS SUCH A CUTE FACEEE! UGHHH! ANIYO! WAEE!-
 
Yu-ni: "Are you feeling alright Min?"
 
Min: "Uhh, n-neh." *snaps out of it*
 
Yu-ni: "Ummm Min, I want to tell you something, I think I have a crush on both Thunder and Mir..."
 
Min: "....." *fakes a smile* -Oh no, what do I do now?-
 
 
 
 
This doesn't look good xD and it's only the sencond chapter.
 
hmm I'm running out of ideas, please comment what you'd like and maybe I'll use it in the story. ^_^
 
~Michelle1997~
 
@lalailusi thanks for commenting and subscribing! :D
@baby_moon thanks for subscribing! :D
@Kang_Sara thanks for subscribing! :D