The evil plan of Seungho

School time! WAKE UP!

The time pass by fast, during class Seungho would plan what was a good idea to scare them. It took him awhile since he wasn't fully prepared when he thought of the idea. 

School finished 10 minutes early for Seungho and G.O, since they were in the same class. And so they headed out early to bring out the plan. They went to the cafeteria to find what they can use around there and around the school.

Seungho: "Okay, so we need a couple of things to make this plan work. But we need to find the stuff around the school before school ends." 

G.O: "Alright, I got it. What do we need to find?" 

Seungho: "Well since we don't have the noonas to help us out we must do it ourselves. Find two or three brooms for the hair." 

G.O: "Arrasso, let's head to the janitor room to get those." 

They left and asked the janitors if they can borrow some brooms, it was a bit of a problem at first but it was a piece of a cake for G.O to get those brooms with a little lie ;) 

Seungho: "Good job! Now let's hurry, we don't have a lot of time left. All we need left is white clothes and where the light switch for the cafeteria is." 

G.O: "Arrasso, the clothes can be found in the cafeteria of course and I know exactly how to find where the switch is." 

Seungho: "Great job G.O!" *pats G.O's back and rest his arm on G.O's shoulder*

G.O: *smiles and puts his arm around Seungho's neck/shoulder*

Seungho: *looks at G.O and smiled* "Let's hurry up."

G.O: "Ok!" 

They started jogging on their way to the cafeteria, then hid their materials and left to find the switch.

As they search around the cafeteria, they happened to bump into a girl that helps out the school with the lighting when there's a show on the stage in the cafeteria. 

Seungho and G.O: "Ah mianhae." *bows* 

Girl: "Gwenchanhnahyo oppas." 

Seungho and G.O: -Who is she?- 

G.O: "So...what's your name?" 

Girl: "My name is Michelle, it's a pleasure to meet you." *smiles*

G.O: "Nice to meet you too, my name is G.O and this is my friend Seungho." 

Seungho: "It's nice to meet you Michelle." 

Michelle: "It's nice to meet you too." *bows* 

Seungho: "We better get going, we're busy." 

Michelle: "Ah, mianhae if i was a bother. Is there anything I can help you with? Oppas were trying to find something right? Maybe i can help."

G.O: "Ne, we were looking for the light switch in the cafeteria and you weren't a bother to us at all." 

Michelle: "Ah ne, I can help, i know exactly where the switch is. Wae?" 

Seungho: "We planned to scare our friends to death. But we need to find the light switch is." 

Michelle: "Arrasso, I can help oppas witj that. I can make the lights change colors and make it spooky. I am on stage crew. *did a peace sign (like this v with 2 fingers) and smiled* 

G.O and Seungho: "That would be great!" 

G.O: "If you're not busy and don't mind, could you help us with the lighting please?" 

Michelle: "Sure thing. I don't mind helping someone out. I have notjing better to do anyways." 

G.O: "Chincha? Aigoo, kamshamida!" -I'm so happy I can give her a hug right now but I don't even know her well yet- 

Michelle: -These oppas are so silly *giggles* but they are cute. Aish what am I saying? I said I wouldn't think of stuff like love.- 

G.O: "Why were you giggling a moment ago?" 

Michelle: "Oh it's nothing." 

G.O: "Arrasso." 

Seungho: *stood there in awkwardness* "We should go now, see you later." 

Michelle: "Ne, see you oppas." -I guess I will just wait for them in the booth-

Seungho: "We better hurry and get ready before the others find out about it." 

G.O: "Ne, arrasso."

The two left to find Thunder's class and drag him to the cafeteria for preparation. After they finish dressing up as ghosts they rehearsed a bit with Michelle doing the lighting. 

Once school was over, Mir and Min was on their way to the cafeteria. The two met each other on the way there, they were trying to figure out what was going on. They had a basic idea what might happened, they weren't quite sure so they had to check it out themselves.

In the cafeteria...

Seungho: "That's perfect, thanks Michelle. We'll wrap it up here." 

G.O: *claps* "Good job everyone!" 

Thunder: "Wah!... That was pretty fun. Even though it's just a rehearsal." 

Seungho: "Glad you enjoyed the practice round." 

Right when Seungho finished his sentence...

Michelle: "Oppas! There's people coming, get ready in your positions." 

Seungho: "Papali go to your positions like we practiced." *he whispered*

As Mir open the door, gesturing Min to go in first, like a gentlemen. When the two got inside, it was dark with some light shining through the blinds that are covering the windows. The lights were all off, but there was enough like to see where they were going. Even though it is very dim. 

Mir: "Why is it so dark in the cafeteria?" 

Min: "Not really, there's enough light to see and walk around without bumping into things." 

Mir: "True, I wonder what the hyungs are up to. Telling us to meet here..."

Min: "Shall we find out then?" 

Mir: "YEAH!" *answered excitedly* 

And so they walked around they cafeteria to find out what's going to happen. They were a bit nervous at first but after they got comfortable with the surroundings...

Michelle: *gives the guys a signal using a laser so it's undetectable depending on the angles a person is standing*

Seungho, G.O, Thunder: "That's the signal, time to move out." 

G.O was the first to pop out from his hiding spot and acted like a ghost. Then it was Seungho's turn. He "became" a zombie making Mir and Min jump up and ran to Thunder's hiding spot. Thunder then took out a flashlight and turned it on making a scary face with the flashlight under his face making it more scary. 

Meanwhile, Michelle was making the lights change color according to how the guys want it. From green to blue to purple and back to pitch black. She also put on some spooky noises used for Halloween. 

Mir and Min were screaming to the top of their lungs. It gave them a good scare. Min hid behind Mir most if the time, hugging his arm tightly and closing her eyes. Even though Mir seemed more scared than Min is but he was trying to be strong for her. When the last attack from the four (G.O, Seungho, Thunder, and Michelle) Min without thinking gave Mir a back hug with her eyes closed. Mir's heart was beating fast and loud. 

Mir: -Aish, why is my heart beating like this...it's beating so loud that Min might be able to hear it- 

Mir took a couple of breaths in and out to calm himself down a bit. 

Mir: "Min-ah, do you want to leave now?" 

Min: "YES PLEASE and hurry!" 

When they opened the door lightning struck. It was pouring really hard outside. No one in the cafeteria notice that it was raining outside since it was dark and the music class was practicing next door. 

Min and Mir: "AHHHH!" 

They ran out the door as they both scream with every breath they had. Everyone in there had the greatest laughed in their high school life. It was the funniest scene ever, they also had fun. 

Seungho: "Kamshamida Michelle, it was a lot fun with your help." 

Michelle: "It was nothing."

G.O: "Do you want to hang out with us from now on at lunch?" 

Michelle: "I would love to but I hang out with my other friends. Maybe sometime soon." 

G.O: "Oh ok." *pouts*

Michelle: *noticed G.O pouted* "Aww don't pout oppa." *Gives him a goodbye hug*  “Bye!”

G.O was mesmerized and speechless. He didn't what or why he was feeling this way. 

Seungho and Thunder: "Ouuuuuu." 

What will happen the next time G.O and Michelle meet? And what happened to Mir and Min? 

 

 

 

I am soooo sorry it took me soooo long to update one chapter.

Please forgive me. I'm just soo busy with homework and try outs T-T I barely have time to do anything.  I'm apologize, please be patient , school has been a pain in the bum. I am trying to write the next chapter during my free time.

 

DAMN U SCHOOL