What A Guy...

School time! WAKE UP!

After G.O was excused from school, he carried Min to the car and drove to Min's house according to the address on the piece of paper. 

Who knew he could drive? Anyways, he made a pit stop at the convenience store for some first aid kit stuff. They arrived at Min's house around half an hour later. G.O carried her into the house, with the help of Min's grandpa (to open the door of course). 

Min's grandpa: "Thank you for bringing grand-daughter back home safely. Are you by any chance Min's friend?"

G.O: " It's my pleasure, she was injured. So I did what I thought was the right thing to do. How rude of me, let me introduce myself. My name is Jung Byung Hee, I guess I'm considered as Min's friend. I just met her at lunch though."

Min's grandpa: "Well it's good to know that Min has a good friend like you."

G.O: "Thank you sir. But is there anything else I can do to help? I was excused from school and I'm a pretty good cook if I say so myself."

Min's grandpa: "Thank you, I would appreciate that very much. You see, Min is the only one in the house that knows how to cook."

G.O: "Oh, but doesn't her mom cook for the family?"

Min's grandpa: "It's a long story but to make it short, Min's parents died in a car accident when she was very young. So she lived with me ever since, but by the time she turned 15, she kind of forced herself to go to work."

G.O: "I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out soon. I guess I better get working. Can I stay overnight to help out until Min gets better ajjushi?"

Min's grandpa: "Sure, I don't mind at all, if only Min gets married to a guy like you in the near future. She would be the luckiest girl in the world."

G.O: *blushed in embarrassment* "Thanks and I hope she does someday, but someone better than me. Please excuse me for a minute."

Min's grandpa: "That kid is very kind and caring."

G.O: *went to make a phone call to his manager and said that he's staying over a friend's house* "There, time to get to business."

G.O cooked Min and her grandpa a meal containing Vietnamese noodles, pork stew, rice and kimchi. When Min woke up, she was amazed at the food right in front of her. 

They ate dinner, talked and finally clean up for bed. G.O borrowed Min's grandpa's pajamas and insisted that he will sleep on the sofa with a pillow and a blanket. 

Everyone in the house fell asleep fast. But Min woke up in the middle of the night, she went downstairs for a glass of water. When she reached the bottom of the staircase, she saw that G.O was talking in his sleep. She thought that maybe she should get him to sleep in her room instead. 

She did it somehow, G.O ended up in her room without her moving a muscle. Knowing that her guest is asleep comfortably, she fell asleep watching G.O sleep. Sitting on the chair next to the bed. 

Min: -he's kind of cute when he's sleeping and when he smiles- *yawns and falls asleep*

In the morning...

G.O: *yawna* "Ugh, why am I so tired?" *gets up on his behind and looks around in confusion* "uh? What am I doing in a girls room? How did I get here in the first place, I was sleeping on the sofa downstairs. Why is she sleeping on a chair?" *sighs*

G.O tried to pick Min up and put her on the bed gently but she woke up before he could place her on the bed.

Min: *blushes* "Uh...can you put me down please?" *looks down on the floor with her cheeks still red* -he's strong too-

G.O: "Sorry about that, I was just trying to put you on the bed to rest a little longer. Since you slept on the chair the whole night." *scratches the back of his head*

Min: "Oh, it's okay. How did you sleep last night anyways." (trying to change the subject a bit)

G.O: "I slept pleasantly. It was like I slept at home. Thank you very much for letting me stay. What about you?"

Min: "I slept well. Thanks for asking. You better get ready for school, better safe than sorry and you're welcome. Come once in awhile with your friends if you want to."

G.O: "No problem. I will but how's your ankle this morning? Do you think you can walk today? And sure I'll bring my friends over sometime if you don't mind."

Min: "My ankle is doing fine, thanks. *smiles* I think I can walk by myself if I can walk downstairs. *giggles* I can take care of myself."

G.O: "If you say so, just don't hurt yourself again and make me carry you." *teasing Min*

They got dressed and ready for school. G.O drove the both of them back to school safely. 

Min: "Thank you for the ride. *smiles* Can my friend Yu-ni and I eat lunch with you and your friends today? Please? *makes a puppy dog face*

G.O: "I would love to have lunch with you and your friend and plus, I can't say no to that face."

Min: "YAY! Alright! I'll see you at lunch then. Oh yeah, about what you said earlier, I won't hurt myself again. sticks out tongue* Bye! *skips off waving goodbye*

G.O: *bids goodbye back* "That girl..." *smirk* parks his car and head to class*

Lunch time has arrived. G.O and Min met at lunch with their friends as promised but G.O's friend hasn't shown up yet. With Min there, along with Yu-ni, how would they act in front of MBLAQ? More importantly, how would Mir and Thunder act in front of Min? Will they ignore her like they did before? 

 

Well here it is! chapter 5 :P 

@luvinkpop1234 thanks for subscribing! :)

@sapphireryder thanks for subscribing as well! :)