First Day of School

School time! WAKE UP!

 

It's time for school again! Min has been working her bum off over the summer and saving it for a special occasion, she didn't have as much fun as the guys did or the students at school. She knows it's for her own good even if it means no fun over the summer T-T 

She worked really late the night before school starts By the time she arrived home, it was midnight already. Min was really tired, she did what she needed to do, take a shower, eat and went to bed. However....

...

*ding dong* the school bell rung, Min (You) was running down the hall, late for class again. Min over slept from a late night. “Oh ! I’m going to be late for class again”  

*THUND* Min bumped into a student and dropped her books and utilities. “I’m sorry! Mianhae!” *picks up books and runs to class* 

Student: “Ouch! What’s her problem? Oh well, better get to class. I’ll deal with her later.”

In class…

Min: “Mianhae, teacher. I won’t be late again.” 

Teacher: “Arrasso, take your seat and open your book up to page 23 in your textbook”

Min: *sat down, open up your book and listened* 

Min couldn’t pay attention to the lesson. She was really tired from working so late. The reason behind that is because she needs the money to help pay the of her and her grandpa’s house. Min is an orphan, her parents died in a car accident when she was very young. So she lived with her grandpa ever since. But he’s an old man, he can’t afford to pay the house rent alone and feed her too. She had no choice but to go to work at the age of 15. No one knows about this but her best friend Yu-ni. 

Yu-ni offered to help Min by letting her stay at her place. Min told her she appreciates but she’d like to try and be more independent first, if she needs any help she’ll tell Yu-ni right away. Yun-ni is always there for Min, through the good and the bad times. 

Teacher: “Min~~~, MIN~~~~ MIN! Wake up from you day dream! Did you even listen to the lesson taught today?”

Min: “Ummm… yes teacher-sshi.”

Teacher: “Alright, I trust you this time. BUT keep this in mind, if you keep day dreaming in my class you will be staying after school for clean up duty.”

Min: “…… yes teacher-sshi, arrasso.”

As Min walks to her next class, she bumps into another student. When she looked up she saw that it was Thunder. 

Min: *blushes* “Mianhae, Thunder-oppa. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking.” *bows 90 degrees*

Thunder: “It’s okay.”

Min: *looks at the person beside him* “Annyeonghaseyo ^_^” -Who’s he? He’s pretty cute too-

Thunder: “Mir say hello to Min, she’s a friend of mine.”

Mir: ”Annyeong.” -She looks kind of familiar…. OH! She’s the girl that bumped into me this morning! I'll forgive her, she's kind of cute herself-

Min: “I should get going or I’m going to be late for dance class, bye!”

Thunder & Mir: “Bye.”

Mir: “Hey Thunder, do you have a crush on her? You seem a lot nicer to her than other girls.”

Thunder: “YAH! I don’t, arrasso? Let me ask YOU something, why were you not talkative to her like you are with other girls and your friends? Do YOU like her?”

Mir: “AISH! I don’t either, okay?”

Thunder: “Shall we go to class then?”

Off they went to English class, or should I say Engrish class? 

Hope you like it! It's my first time writing a fanfic.

Please comment any suggestions you'd like to make or add later in the story, I might take it into consideration.

Also, please comment your feeling when reading it. much appreciate it.

~Michelle1997~