What's going on?

School time! WAKE UP!

From where we left off last time, Min's best friend told her that she had a crush on both Tunder and Mir. What is Min going to do now?...

Min: "You said you like Mir and Thunder?"

Yu-ni: "N-eh. Wae?"

Min: "Oh nothing, just making sure. But who do you like more?"

Yu-ni: "I don't know. Thunder... No Mir...no. I just can't choose."

Min: "...uh, so who do you like more though?" -I guess it is kind of hard to choose between them, they're both cute-

Yu-ni: "Well I like Thunder a tiny bit more than Mir." -Why she is asking though?-

Min: "Arrasso, I see. *a little shocked* You see the truth is, I like them too but the problem is Thinder has won my heart over Mir. Mianhae Yu-ni."

Yu-ni was shocked, she would have never though that Min would like Thunder. The reason is, Min is the kind of girl that doesn't pay much attention to love and all those mushy stuff. She's a bit on the tomboy side than the girl side of her. Every year when there is a dance or Valentine's day, there would be at least one boy that asks her out or to the dance. However, she wouldn't accept for some reason. Yu-ni just assumed that she'd like no one because of that. Guess you learn something new everyday. 

Yu-ni: "Oh well, what should we do now?"

Min: "I don't know. But answer me this question though. Do you truly like Thunder? I'm willing to give him up for you my best friend." *smiles*

Yu-ni: " YES, I assure you that. But I don't want you to be unhappy because of me."

Min: "Thanks for worrying about me, but it's alright. No need to worry about me. I have my ways." *winks* -I can't let her know that I like Mir, when it comes to love, jealousy can be a big mess and I don't want us to become rivals-

Yu-ni: "Alright, if you say so." *smiles* -I'm sorry Min but I like Mir more, I don't want to tell you because there are many other students that like Mir also-

Little did both of these young girls know, they were lying to each other because of Mir and for their friendship. This doesn't look right, best friends lying to each other due to one guy that's cute, yet manly when he raps, the maknae. *narrator shakes head in disappointment*

Lunch is over. On the way back to class, Min and Yu-ni were busy chit chatting about "girl stuff."

*THUD* Falls down* MBLAQ turns around*

When they turned around, they saw a girl on the ground. 

G.O: "Oh no, are you alright Miss?"

Min: "Neh. I'm fine, thank you."

Thunder: *acts like her doesn't know Min* "Hi Yu-ni, is your friend okay?"

Yu-ni: "Neh, she's fine."

Min: -Why is he acting this way? He acts like he doesn't even know me at all-

Mir tried conversing with Joon so that he can get out of there and hope that Min wouldn't notice him there. And so they walked off. 

Min: -This is really strange, why would he ignore me like this? We talked to each other in the morning like usual friends do-

Thunder: -I hope Min is alright, I didn't mean to ignore her or hurt her feelings. It's just that it is kind of embarrassing when I was FORCED to tell the hyungs and Mir about me having a crush on Min. I promised them I would show them Min sometimes but this isn't the right time at all. Mianhae Min, please forgive me. Got to get going before anything else bad happens-

Yu-ni: "Hey Thunder can you walk Min to cla... (she didn't get to finish her sentence)

Thunder: "Sorry, no time. I'm going to be late for class."

Off he went with Seungho. Seungho was a bit curious what happened back there, so they talked about that on the way to class.

Min: "Yu-ni you should go to class as well or you're going to be late. Don't worry about me, I can go to class by myself."

Yu-ni: "Okay, but if things get worse, promise me that you will take care of yourself."

Min: "Okay okay. I promise now go."

G.O: "Ugh, the guys forgot about me and left me here." -_-'

Min: "Thank you for helping me, but you should go to class as well."

G.O: "No problem. I will go to class after I drop you off to class. You can fool your friend but you can't fool me. You can't walk in this condition, you twisted your ankle when you fell. What class do you have, I'll take you there."

Min: "Kamsamida, I have gym class right now." -He seems like a really nice guy-

G.O: Oh, guess I won't be late that late for class. I have gym class as well. *smiles*

Min: *smiles back*

G.O: -she's pretty cute-

G.O gave her a piggy back since walking on a hurt ankle isn't a good idea. He learned that the hard way.

G.O: "I never got to know your name, may I?"

Min: "My pleasure, my name is Min. What about you oppa? If you don't mind me calling you oppa."

G.O: "My name is Byung Hee, but you can call me G.O with or without oppa." *smiles*

Min: "Okay, G.O oppa."

G.O: Remember to tell your PE teacher that you injured you ankle ok?"

Min: "..." *falls asleep on G.O's back*

G.O: "Min?" *puts her down gently on the bench near by* "She's cute when she's sleeping too. :3 I better go tell her PE teacher about her injury."

He left Min on the bench to find her PE teacher and his, then explain what has happened. He decided that he will take her home, and so he took off with the inforemation needed to get to her house and treat her ankle.

What will happen to Byung Hee when he arrives at Min's house with her grandpa there? To be continued in the next chapter. 

 

Well guys, sorry that it took me a couple of days. I over slept. hehehe :$

@Milov4 thanks for subscrbing! :D please comment your thought (don't have to but much appreciated)

@random_101 thanks for subscribing! :D comment your thoughts once in a while please ^-^

~Michelle1997~