chapter 77

Complicated Love

She walks few steps away from him and hugs herself in anger, upset and sadness. She can feel tears in her eyes but she tries her best to hold them from rolling down. Suddenly, she feels warm arms on her waist, hugging her from behind.

‘I’m sorry,’ he whispered and kisses her shoulder.

‘Please don’t make things harder for me,’ she said, in his arms.

‘I won’t. I’m really sorry,’ he apologized again.

 

She turns around and faces him, his arms are still on her waist.

‘You know how much I love you, right?’ she asked while hanging her hands on his neck.

‘I know,’ he said while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

‘Trust me, I didn’t ask to be partnered with Top oppa,’ she told.

‘I know, I know. I’m really sorry for accusing you like that,’ he apologized.

‘And please stop thinking about our level. You are Beast’s joker. Beast is as big as other top idols right now,’ she said while brushing his chest.

‘But not as big as SNSD and BB,’ he told.

‘Here you go again,’ she said coldly.

 

Junhyung leans in and gives a peck on her lips.

‘Sorry, I won’t say that again,’ he told.

‘Promised?’

‘I promised,’ he said.

Jessica maintains her cold face and just nodded.

 

‘Come on, give me your sweet smiles,’ he told.

‘Shiro!’ she said sourly.

‘Please,’ he begged.

She just stares at him and pouted.

 

Junhyung kisses her lips, again.

‘Smiles, please,’ he begged.

 

Jessica slowly smiles and she wrapped her arms around his neck, buries her face in his neck. He hugs her tightly while rubbing her back, tenderly. He kisses the top of her head.

‘Sorry if I make you sad and hurt,’ she said on his neck.

‘Ani, it’s my fault. Actually, it’s better Top rather than Donghae. If it’s Donghae, I think I’ll be dying of jealousy,’ he told jokingly.

‘Donghae oppa is not a rapper. And now, he’s too busy in China,’ she told.

‘You know everything about him, huh?’ he asked jealously.

She chuckles and kisses his neck. She’s still resting in his warm arms.

 

After that, both of them are back on the bench. Junhyung hugs her tightly while she’s resting her head on his broad chest, hugging his waist.

‘I’ll be really busy this whole month. To record the song and shoot the MV,’ she told, on his chest.

‘Great, you will meet him often,’ he sighed.

‘Don’t worry, we will meet often too. I promised,’ she said softly.

‘But, I will be quite busy with my Japan’s promotions too,’ he told.

‘Then, I guess both of us will be really busy,’ she said sadly.

‘Just promised me that you will never leave me,’ he said.

‘I swear!’ she said loudly and kisses his cheek. 

Junhyung chuckles at her acts.

 

‘Jun-ah, I know this is hard for you. But, please bear with it, okay? Having my own solo song is one of my dreams. I want everyone to acknowledge my singing talents because some people thought I cannot sing,’ she told him, in his arms.

‘Who ever said that you cannot sing is deaf or they are jealous with your great vocal,’ he said.

‘Thank you for your sweet words,’ she said.

‘You have a really great voice, you can hit high notes so well and your vocal is great. It’s just you are always overshadow by Taeyeon. This is your time to shine and I will support you with all my heart,’ he told softly and kisses the top of her head.

‘Kombawo. I want to be like Taengoo. Everyone acknowledges her powerful vocal,’ she told.

‘For me, you are the best. Taeyeon or even IU cannot beat my ice princess,’ he told sweetly.

Jessica giggles and she looks up, kisses his cheek. Then, she’s back resting her head on his chest.

 

‘You are my no 1 supporter after my family,’ she said.

‘I’m your no 1 fan,’ he told.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly while smiling.

They are still hugging each other, pouring their loves for each other. After couple of hours, they went back to their dorm. Junhyung send her to her dorm.

 

‘Good luck for your solo song,’ Junhyung told.

‘Thanks,’ she said while smiling.

‘I’ll be watching you, so, do your best. Remember, don’t flirt with him,’ he warned, playfully.

‘I won’t, don’t worry,’ she assured him.

He pulls her into his arms and hugs her tenderly.

 

‘I love you,’ he whispered.

‘I love you too,’ she said softly.

He kisses her lips and her forehead before parted. After that, he drove back to his dorm.


new chapters!...

thanks for all your comments..:))

 

keep on dropping ur comment for me..