chapter 3

Complicated Love

During the Star King recording, Mc Kang Ho Dong likes to tease and ask Jessica to do silly things and he likes to paired Sica with Junhyung and Seungho. Jessica seems so happy and cheerful doing all the acts and Donghae is really feeling guilty and also jealous because Jessica is so happy with the other guys.

Donghae’s jealousy is really rising up especially during one segment when Jessica n Junhyung doing some acts together and Hodong said they look good together. All the other guests and audiences agreed with hodong and they shouted ‘they look good together’ several times. Jessica n Junhyung are smiling shyly and Junhyung even proposed Jessica with a rapping and seungho is dancing for her when being asked by hodong and eunhyuk n leeteuk(sub mc).

And when ho dong asked Jessica to choose between junhyung and seungho, Jessica picks Junhyung and that’s make junhyung smiling widely n jumping. Donghae knows that junhyung is a little bit exaggerated for the viewers’ interest but he can’t help but notice that Jessica seems so comfortable with junhyung even though they barely know each other.

After the recording, all of them are walking to the dressing room. They are talking and laughing to each other except donghae. He is busy staring and looking at Jessica who is happily talking with key, donwoon n junhyung.

 

‘Why are you staring at her? Why are you not sticking with her as always?’ eunhyuk asked his bestfriend.

‘She’s mad with me. I just hurt her feeling,’ donghae answered weakly.

‘What have you done this time?’

‘I said something horrible to her but I don’t mean it. I just can’t control my emotions.’

‘It’s because of your jealousy again, right?’

‘Yeah. You know me, Eunhyukkie.’

‘You should apologize to her and you better make your move fast because I can see someone is attracted to her,’ Eunhyuk said and make a gesture towards junhyung who is talking with Jessica. They seem so friendly with each other. Donghae nodded and look bitterly at them.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is aware that donghae had been eyeing her all the time but she pretends likes she doesn’t knew and she didn’t even look at donghae. Their last conversation really hurts her and she wants to avoid donghae as long as she could. She doesn’t want to talk with donghae because she knew if donghae apologizes, she will accept it. Only him know how to melt the ice princess and she really likes hates it.

‘Sica, you are dozing off again,’ Junhyung told her.

‘Opps, mianhe. It’s my hobby,’ Jessica said while grinning.

Junhyung, key and donwoon are laughing at Jessica.

 

Junhyung pov

She is really a charming girl. I don’t get it why people used to call her ice princess.

I want her numbers but how I want to ask it?

Junhyung, you must ask her number today or else you will regret it.

Brave yourself. You can do it. Hwaiting!

 

‘Sica noona, your manager is calling for u,’ Jonghyun shouted at her from the dressing room.

‘Okay, I’m coming.’

Key n Donwoon are talking and joking with each other. They left Jessica n Junhyung behind.

‘Junhyung-ah, I need to go now. Nice to meet you and thanks for everything.’

‘You are welcome. Even though I don’t know what or who made you cry, you need to brace yourself. I know you are a strong girl.’

‘Thanks, Junhyung,’ Jessica said and give him a very sweet smile.

‘Err, Sica. Can I have your phone number? But if you don’t’ want to give it, its okay. It’s cool,’ Junhyung asked her while stuttering and rubbing the back of his neck. He is so embarrassed and he feels like want to run away.

Jessica pov

He is so cute when he is blushing like that.

Even a cool rapper knows how to blush. Kekeke

 

‘Of course I’ll give you my number. This is my number. 010……..’

‘Thank you so much, Jessica.’

‘And I want your number too.’

Junhyung gives her his phone number.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, what nickname should I put for you?’

‘I put ‘ice princess’ for you,’ Junhyung said while smiling.

‘Yahh~!’ Jessica said while pouting her lips. Junhyung is laughing at her reaction.

‘You should put ‘the joker’ or ‘cool Junhyung’ for me. That’s my nickname.’

‘You are so full of yourself. I want to put ‘annoying Junhyung,’ Jessica said jokingly.

‘Owh, am I annoying to you?’ Junhyung is a little bit upset when Jessica said that.

‘I’m sorry .I’m just joking. You are the joker n cool Junhyung.’

Junhyung wants to keep pretending that he’s sad but Jessica’s puppy eyes makes him smiles.

‘I need to go now. See you next time,’ Jessica said while waving her hand to junhyung.

‘Bye, ice princess. See ya.’

 

Jessica is darting to the dressing room while Junhyung meet up with s, dujoon n donwoon and leaving the sbs building by their car.

 

In the dressing room

SNSD’s Jessica, yuri and Yoona is getting ready to leave together with their SM families, Shinee n Suju.

While they are walking to their cars, donghae walks silently alongside Jessica who is ignoring him by listening to her MP5.

Suddenly Donghae grabs Jessica’s wrist and that makes her stops walking and staring at donghae.

‘What’s wrong with you, oppa? You hurt my wrist.’

‘I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I need to talk to you.’

‘What is it this time? Are you gonna said that I’m an attraction seeker?’

‘No! Of course not. I never think of you that’s way.’

‘Huh, really? Aren’t you the one who said I like being the centre of attention for the guys?’ Jessica said cynically.

‘Sica, I’m really sorry for what I’ve said before. I’m really2 sorry,’ Donghae sincerely apologized to Jessica but Jessica doesn’t respond to him and didn’t even look at him. She’s gazing on the floor.

 

Donghae holds her hand and lifted her chin. Then, by staring right into her eyes, Donghae said ‘I’m really2 sorry, pretty Sica. Please forgive me.’

Donghae’s action and words touched Jessica’s heart. Her eyes are now glowing with tears. She tries to hold her tears but she can’t. Tears start to running down her cheeks.

Gently, Donghae wiped off the tears from Jessica’s cheeks. He feels really guilty because he always makes her cry but he also knew that only he knows how to calm the ice princess. Donghae pulled her into his embrace. He hugs the still sobbing Jessica. After a while, Jessica has stopped crying.

 

‘I’m really sorry, princess.’

‘It’s okay, stupid fishy. I’ve already forgive you.’

‘Can you smile for me? I miss your sweet smile?’

Hearing donghae words makes Jessica smile. He is her weakness. His actions, his words and all about him has always managed to make her happy, smile and even crying.

 

Jessica pov

Pabo fishy, why are you still care for me?

The way you threats me its looks like we are still dating even though the fact is that we are already broken up.

I know I still love you but this love is not going anywhere because of you.

 

Donghae pov

Seeing her smiling like that is really melting my heart. Her smiles warm me and just seeing her smiling, all my problems will be gone.

With her, I’ll forget all my problems. Without her, her image always comes into my mind.

Pretty Sica, you have stolen my heart 8 years ago and you still didn’t return it to me.

But it’s okay because I want you to keep it for the rest of my life.

 

‘Yahhh Jung Jessica, what are you doing here? We are waiting for you about 10 minutes already,’ suddenly Yuri yelled at her from distance.

‘Mianhae, Yuri-ahh. I’m coming right now.’

‘Donghae oppa, your manager is looking for you too,’ Yuri told Donghae.

‘Okay. We are coming.’

 

‘Oppa, see you later. I’m going now.’

‘Take care of yourself. I’ll call you tonight, okay? Don’t sleep too early.’

‘I’ll try.keke.’

When Jessica is about to walk to SNSD’s car, suddenly donghae called her, ‘Sica!’

 

‘What is it, oppa?’

‘Don’t get too closed with any guys. I’m jealous,’ after said that, donghae runs to his car.

Jessica just smiled hearing his words. Donghae is always like that. Even though he always makes her cries but he also always makes her happy. With him, she feels really warm and comfortable and he always takes care of her. No other guy can make her feels that way.