chapter 4

Complicated Love

Inside the Beast’s car

Dongwoon n doojoon are talking and joking with each other while junhyung seems lost in his own thought.

They notice his leader is kept in silent for a long time.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, what are you thinking?’ doojoon asked him.

‘Ahh, nothing. I’m just tired,’ Junhyung answered while trying to keep Jessica out of his mind.

‘Hyung, don’t lie. You are thinking about my noona,right?’ dongwoon asked while smirking.

‘Your noona?’ Junhyung and Doojoon asked him simultaneously.

‘Yeah, my noona. Jessica noona.’

‘Since when she’s become your noona?’

‘Doojoon hyung, she’s my noona. She always said that I’m his cute little brother,’ dongwoon told him and smile innocently.

‘Yahh, you are too innocent. May be she’s just joking,’ Doojoon .

‘No, it’s true. You want to clarify it? I’ll call her now.’

 

‘Dongwoon-ahh, don’t call her now. She’s not in a good state right now,’ Junhyung suddenly said.

‘What? How do u know,hyung?’

‘I just know it.’

‘Hyung, is there something going on between you n Sica noona?’ dongwoon asked his leader.

‘What?! Of course not. Why are you asking?’

‘I just can feel something between both of you.’

‘Yeahh,me too,’ doojoon agreed with dongwoon.

‘No, it’s nothing.’

 

‘So, you don’t like Jessica?’ Doojoon asked him trickily.

‘Of course not! I like her!’

‘There you go. You like her,’ Doojoon said and grinning. Dongwoon is also smiling and he agreed with doojoon because he can feel that junhyung is acting a little bit strange around Jessica.

‘Yahhhh,you!’ Junhyung yelled.

Both dongwoon and doonjoon are laughing at him.

 

‘So,hyung. Tell us the truth. You like her? But I thought you like Yoona, don’t u?’ Doojon asked him again.

‘Neh, I used to like Yoona so much but since RDR and their new song, Hoot, I begin to like Jessica because she is so hot and gorgeous, and when I met and talked with Jessica just now, she really caught my attention. I don’t know what this feeling is but I think I really like her. And this feeling is different. I don’t know how to describe it,’ Junhyung finally admit his true feelings.

‘What?!!!’ Doonjoon and dongwoon shrieked because of astonishment.

‘Yahh, you hurt my ears!’

‘Is it true, hyung? Is it for real? Are you sure?’ Doonjoon keep on asking questions.

‘woooo, slow down. You are asking too many questions.’

 

‘Junhyung hyung, is it true? You like Jessica noona?’ Dongwoon seems annoyed with Junhyung.

‘Of course it’s true. Why do you look unhappy?’ Junhyung asked him.

‘Do you like Jessica too, maknae?’ Doojoon asked him curiously.

‘Of course not!’

‘Then tell me, why are you reacting like this?’ Junhyung keep on asking Dongwoon. He feels strange because Dongwoon usually is a really nice and innocent kid. He always supports his hyung but his reaction towards Junhyung’s confession makes both Junhyung n doojoon curious.

 

‘Hyung, I love Jessica noona as my own noona. May be you don’t know, but her n me are really closed. We always hang out together along with Key and she’s being so nice to me. ‘

‘What’s your point? I don’t get it.’

‘Junhyung hyung, I don’t want you to playing around with her. I don’t want her to be hurt again,’ Dongwoon told him.

‘Again? Someone has broken her heart before?’

‘Yeah, that’s why I’m asking you if you are really serious with her.’

‘Maknae-ahh, I’m not sure either with my feeling. But I know that I like her. I want to be friends with her for a start. Then, I think I can confirm my feeling for her.’

 

‘Dongwoon-ahh, Junhyung hyung is right. You should give him a chance to be closed with your noona,’ Doojoon told his maknae.

‘Hyung, I don’t know how should I react but I think if you really like her, well, you should try your luck. But please, don’t hurt her, okay?’ Dongwoon asked him.

‘Yahh, since when you have become like this, dongwoon-ahh? I never saw you been so protective over someone.’

‘Hyung, Jessica noona is so special to me. She may looks cold and icy outside but she is very soft at heart. She is a very sensitive and fragile girl. She’s been through a lot in her life.’

 

‘You are sure really closed with her. I never know,’ Doojoon said.

‘Hyung, for your information, I’m one of her 3 favorite’s dongseng, key, jonghyun hyung n me.’

‘What you said before. Is it true she’s been heartbroken once?’ Junhyung asked him.

‘Yeah. She’s suffered a lot up until now.’

‘What do you mean until now?’

‘I cannot tell you specifically because I’ve promised her. All I can say is that someone dumped her because of some stupid noble reasons but he stills clinging into her until now.’

‘Donwoon-ahh, I don’t understand,’ Doojoon said while frowning.

‘Junhyung hyung, I hope you are brave enough to fight for her. Don’t be coward like that guy.’

 

‘Donwoon, even though I don’t 100% understand what are you talking about but I think I got the clue now. Don’t worry, I’ll not hurt your beloved noona,’ Junhyung assured his maknae.

‘Thank you, hyung. By the way, if you need any help to get closed to Jessica noona, just tell me. I’ll help you there,’ Donwoon said while smiling.

‘Thank you, maknae. But I think for now, I can handle it myself.’

‘Hyung, good luck in your mission,’ Doojoon told him while grinning.

‘Yeah, good luck hyung. You must try your best because my noona is not an easy girl.’

‘Don’t worry. I’m beast’s joker, remember? I have my own style and charm.’

Dongwoon n Doojoon are smiling at their joker and inside their heart, they really wishing all the best for him.

 

They arrived at their hostel and going to their beds because they are really tired. Junhyung is laying on his bed thinking about Jessica. Then he took out his phone and sending a message to Jessica. He is waiting for her reply but after half an hour, there is still no reply from her. He feels upset and after a while he dozed off to his dreamland while thinking about Jessica.

Meanwhile, Jessica is already felt asleep. She doesn’t know that there is a new message on her phone.

 

Next morning at SNSD’s hostel

‘Sica, wakes up. We are getting late for our schedule,’ Yuri trying to wakes her best friend up.

‘It’s still early. I need 2 more hours,please.’

‘Yahhh, Jung Jessica! If you don’t wake up in 5 minutes, I’ll bring a handful of cucumbers, arasso?’ Yuri threats her while walking out of the room.

Hearing the ‘cucumbers’ word, makes Jessica widely open her eyes. She’s yawning and stretching her hands. She looks at her phone and saw a new message.

 

From: The joker

To: ice princess

Hey, ice princess. Are u already at home? I hope you are feeling better now.

Good night. Sweet dreams.^_^

 

Jessica is smiling while reading the message. She’s feeling happy because Junhyung seems to really care about her. She replies the message and off to take a shower before Yuri comes in again with the hateful cucumbers.

 

At beast’s hostel

Junhyung just wakes up and he quickly looks at his phone but he feels really sad because there is still no message from Jessica.

‘I guess, she’s already forgetting me. I’m no one to her.’ Junhyung sighed and when he just walks to go to the bathroom, his phone beeping. He quickly jumps on his bed and read the id.

1 new message from Ice Princess.

 

From: ice princess

To: The Joker

Hi, Junhyung. I’m sorry for the late reply. I’m already fallen asleep last night.

I’m okay now. Don’t worry n thank you for asking. :-D

 

Junhyung is grinning while reading Jessica’s message. He feels really happy and fresh after hearing from Jessica.


thanks for your comments everyone!..:))

honestly, i'm not really satisfy with these new chapters..i think it's lousy and crap..aishhh, i dont know why..but, still, i posted it..huhuhu...hope all of you can give your comments...mianhe, for this lousy chapters...