chapter 69

Complicated Love

YongSica are at Chinatown in Bangkok. The street is crowded with many people.  

‘What are the best things here?’ she asked, holding hand with him.

‘I don’t know. I just read about this place in a brochure,’ he said casually.

‘It seems boring,’ she said.

‘I know, right. I think we should go and watch pole-dancers or any naughty shows,’ he told.

‘Yahh!’ she yelled and pinches his arm.

 

‘Awww,’ he whines while rubbing his arm.

‘Serve you right. ert!’ she said while glaring at him.

‘I’m not a ert. Since we are in Bangkok, I think pole-dancers are the best here, right?’ he asked playfully.

‘You dare to watch pole-dancers?’ she asked coldly.

‘Mwe? If I watch them, what will you do?’ he asked while smirking.

‘I’ll kill you,’ she said with cold glare.

Junhyung chuckles and he pulls her into his arms. Her coldness doesn’t give any effect to him. They walk by hugging each other.

 

‘I do want to watch pole-dancers but I want you as the dancer,’ he whispered to her ear, sending shiver to her spine.

‘Yah, Yong Junhyung!’ she slightly yelled and hits his chest.

Her face is burning because of his ert teases but she’s glad because he can’t see her face. She hides her burning face on his chest.

 

‘Are you blushing?’ he asked.

‘Ani,’ she denied.

‘Really?’ he asked smugly, still hugging her.

‘Nehhh!’ she said loudly to his ear.

‘Yahh, I will become deaf for sure if you continuously doing that to me,’ he said while rubbing his ear.

‘That’s your reward for always teasing me,’ she said naughtily.

 

‘Do you want a deaf boyfriend?’ he asked.

‘Well, if you become deaf, I’ll find another boyfriend,’ she said with straight face.

‘Yahh, how could you?’ he asked.

‘Of course I could. I don’t want stuck with a deaf guy for the rest of my life,’ she said playfully.

‘You!’ he said and pinches the top of her nose.

 

‘Awww,’ she whined while rubbing her nose.

‘That’s your rewards,’ he said sarcastically.

‘Hikkhhss, meanie,’ she said and pouted.

Junhyung chuckles and he pulls her into his embraces.

 

 

They are strolling at Chinatown. It is packed with market-stalls, street-side restaurants, Chinese medicine stores and also gold shops.

‘Look, foods!’ she said excitedly.

‘Great, I’m starving,’ he said and pulls her to the stalls.

 

Chinatown is like a food heaven for the new generation gourmands. They explore this vibrant street-side cuisine. 

‘Wowww, so many Chinese foods,’ Jessica said, her hand is still interlocked with Junhyung’s.

‘How can we communicate with them?’ he asked her.

‘In English, of course,’ she said while still eyeing the foods.

‘Okay then, it’s your job,’ he said casually.

‘Aigoo, you need to learn English,’ she told.

‘I will and you will be my teacher,’ he said.

‘Shiro!’ she said jokingly.

‘Yahh!’ he yelled.

Jessica chuckles at his reaction.

 

While they are still eyeing the foods, something caught Jessica’s eyes.

‘Jun-ah, don’t you think that figures are familiar?’ she asked while pointing to a pair of couple that completely disguise themselves just like them.

‘I think so. It’s really familiar,’ he said curiously.

 

She pulls him towards the couple, slowly approaching them. Once they are near the couple, they heart that the couple is talking in Korea too. And Jessica recognizes the female’s voices so well. She taps the girl’s shoulder and when she turns around, she’s so shocked seeing Jessica and Junhyung.

‘Omo, onnie!’ the girl yelled.

‘Yoon-ah!’ Jessica said loudly.

‘Hyung!’ the boy said.

‘Kikwang?’ Junhyung asked.

 

‘How come both of you are here?’ both YongSica and YoonKwang asked each other.

‘Yah, I’m spending my times with my girlfriend. What about you? Spending your time with your girlfriend too?’ Junhyung asked Kikwang, teasingly.

‘Hyung!!’ Kikwang said shyly.

‘So, both are you are in good terms already?’ Jessica asked with cynical smiles.

‘Ermm, ne, neh,’ Yoona stuttered shyly.

‘Good, that’s really great of you, Kikwang-ah!’ Jessica praised him.

‘Of course, noona. I’m the great Kikwang,’ Kikwang said proudly while Yoona just smiling to him.

 

‘Yahh, stop it. You are not that great,’ Junhyung told.

‘Well, my Sica noona said that I’m great, right noona?’ Kikwang said smugly.

‘Of course,’ Jessica said.

‘And you, you never praise me like that,’ Junhyung told her.

‘Why should I? You are not a great guy,’ Jessica said jokingly.

‘Yahhh!’ Junhyung slightly yelled.

Both Yoona and Kikwang chuckles at YongSica’s bickering.

 

‘Aigoo, oppa, onnie. Both of you are a couple right now. Stop bickering,’ Yoona told.

‘It’s his fault,’ Jessica said coldly.

‘Ani, it’s your fault,’ Junhyung denied.

‘See, you are bickering again,’ Kikwang said.

‘That’s right,’ Yoona agreed while chuckling.

 

‘No, we are not bickering,’ Jessica denied again.

‘Just admit it, noona,’ Kikwang said.

Jessica just smiles and she hugs Junhyung’s arm.

 

‘So, let’s have a double date,’ Jessica said.

‘Neh, it’s more fun,’ Yoona said happily.

‘Okay,’ both Junhyung and Kikwang said.

 

All of them are strolling around the Chinatown. Kikwang is a really sweet and romantic guy. He always show his sweet acts towards Yoona and makes Yoona blushes, a lot.

‘Aigoo, I envy Yoona,’ Jessica sighed.

‘Mwe?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Kikwang treats her like a princess. He is so sweet and romantic,’ she praised Kikwang.

 

Junhyung frowns at her comments about Kikwang.

‘So, are you saying that I’m not sweet enough?’ he asked.

‘Well, you can take it like that,’ she said casually.

 

Junhyung pulls her into his embraces and hugs her tightly.

‘What about now? Am I still not sweet enough?’ he asked.

‘Do you think by only hugging me, you will become sweeter?’ she asked.

‘Aigoo, what else do you need?’ he asked.

‘Nothing, I just need you,’ she said playfully.

‘Me too,’ he said and smiles.

 

Jessica hugs his waist while strolling around the Chinatown. Yoona and Kikwang are busy eyeing the foods. They stop at some of the stalls and buy some foods.

‘Urmmm, this is so delicious,’ Jessica said while eating.

‘Neh, it’s so delicious,’ Yoona said.

‘Aigoo, both of you eat so much. Aren’t you in a strict diet?’ Junhyung asked.

‘We are but we can’t stop ourselves when there are so many delicious foods in front of us, right onnie?’ Yoona said, still eating.

‘Neh, but I’m not shikshin like Yoona. She’s the new shikshin in SNSD,’ Jessica told the guys.

‘Onnie~~~~~’ Yoona whined.

 

Kikwang laughs at her cuteness. He and Junhyung are eating too but not as much as YoonSic.

‘It’s a good thing that both of you are so skinny,’ Junhyung told jokingly.

‘I’m not skinny!’ Jessica said.

‘Yes, you are. Look at yourself,’ Junhyung said.

‘No, I’m not. I have S-lines,’ she said proudly.

‘S-lines? Where? I can’t see it,’ Junhyung teased.

‘Yahh!’ Jessica yelled bitterly.

 

Kikwang and Yoona laugh seeing the couple bicker with each other.

‘Oppa, are you blind? Sica onnie is one of SNSD members that has great figures besides Yuri onnie,’ Yoona told.

‘Really? I don’t notice that,’ Junhyung said, teasing.

‘You don’t notice, huh? Okay, I’ll show my S-lines from now on,’ Jessica told.

‘How?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Well, I will ask our stylists to prepare very y outfits for me every time we perform and I’ll wear least clothes, how’s that sound?’ she asked him, mocking.

‘Bwoh? Are you crazy?’ Junhyung asked.

‘I want everyone to notice my S-Lines,’ she said playfully.

‘Don’t do that!’ he said sternly.

‘I will,’ she said.

‘Yahh, you should listen to your boyfriend!’ he told.

‘Shiro!’ she said and pokes her tongue at him.

She drags Yoona with her, leaving the two guys behind.

 

‘Yah, Jung Jessica!’ Junhyung yelled but Kikwang quickly covers his mouth.

‘Hyung, are you crazy? What if someone heard you?’Kikwang told.

‘No one will hear me, it’s crowded here. Aishh, that girl. She always knows how to make me mad,’ Junhyung sighed.

‘You are at fault too. Don’t lie because I know you always drooling for her y figures and yness. I caught you rewatching her performances for Tik Tok again and again. You were drooling,’ Kikwang told him.

‘I’m not drooling,’ he denied.

‘Yes you are,’ Kikwang said.

‘Aishh, whatever. Let’s go before they are too far away,’ Junhyung said and both of them started to run after their girlfriends.

 

 

‘Onnie, you should stop mocking Junhyung oppa,’ Yoona told.

‘Served him right. He always teasing me,’ she said.

‘That’s his ways showing his loves for you,’ Yoona said playfully.

‘I know and that’s what make me loves him so much,’ Jessica told.

Yoona chuckles and both of them walk slowly while waiting for the guys to catch up. They are still eating while walking.

 

Suddenly, they bumped into 3 Thai guys.

‘Oh, sorry,’ Jessica apologized in English.

‘Sorry,’ Yoona apologized too.

 

The guys stare at them with dirty smiles on their faces.

‘Hi y,’ one of the guys said in Thai.

‘Sorry, we can’t understand you,’ Jessica said in English, scared.

‘Come, let’s joins us tonight,’ the other guy said and grabs Jessica’s wrist.

‘What are you doing? Let me go!’ Jessica said loudly while trying to break free from his grip.

‘Let her go,’ Yoona said while trying to help Jessica but the other guy holds her wrist too.

 

‘You are not local girls. You are so pretty,’ the guy said and touches Jessica’s pink cheek.

She quickly slaps his hand from her cheek, really scared. But, the guy is not giving up. He tries to touch her cheek again when someone holds his hand and pulls Jessica away from him.

 

‘Jun-ah,’ Jessica said, relieved seeing her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Kikwang is doing the same to the other guy. He pulls Yoona away from the guy.

 

‘Sorry, man. She’s mine,’ Junhyung told him in English, grimly.

Jessica hugs his waist, looking for his protection. Junhyung places his arm on her shoulder, protecting her petite body. She’s shaken because of scared. Her trauma of been touched by ert man before is back haunting her.

Kikwang is doing the same to the frightened Yoona.

 

‘Your girl?’ the Thai guy asked, in English.

‘Yes,’ Junhyung said sternly.

They nodded grimly and left the couples when they saw two officers stroll near them.

 

After the guys are gone, Junhyung hugs Jessica, tightly.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked worriedly.

‘Neh,’ she said on his chest, still shaking.

 

‘Yoon-ah, are you okay?’ Kikwang asked.

Yoona just nodded on his chest.

 

‘I’m scared,’ Jessica said, on Junhyung’s chest.

‘I know. Don’t worry, you are safe now,’ Junhyung said softly while patting her back.

He kisses the top of her head, to calm her. He knows that her trauma is back haunting her.

 

Yoona is already okay and she broke her hugs with Kikwang. She’s worried when she saw Jessica’s condition.

‘Onnie, are you okay?’ she asked.

‘I’m okay,’ Jessica said quietly, her face is pale.

‘You look pale,’ Kikwang told.

 

Junhyung broke their hugs and cupped her face. Her face is indeed looks pale.

‘You don’t look okay,’ he said worriedly.

‘I’m okay. I just need times to calm down,’ she told.

Junhyung kisses her lips and her forehead, softly and gently. After that, he hugs her again, dearly. Yoona and Kikwang just let Junhyung calming Jessica. They know about her awful experience before and they understand why Jessica is really affected.

 

 

After awhile, Jessica is finally okay. They continue strolling around the street. This time, Jessica never let go of Junhyung’s waist. She hugs his waist tightly while walking and Junhyung places his protective arm on her shoulder all the times.

After strolling and enjoying their dates for about 2 hours, they are heading back to their respective hotels. The guys send the girls to the hotel by taxi. They asked the taxi to stop quite far away from the hotel, to avoid their fans’ attention.

 

‘See you tomorrow. Have a good sleep,’ Junhyung told Jessica.

‘Neh, good night,’ she said.

‘Stop thinking about the incident, okay?’ he said softly while gazing into her eyes.

She just nodded and she hugs him. After that, he kisses her lips softly and gently.

 

‘Good night, Kikwang. See you tomorrow,’ Jessica said.

‘Night, noona,’ Kikwang said.

 

‘Bye guys,’ Yoona said to both of them.

She smiles sweetly to Kikwang and kisses his cheek, shyly.

 

YoonSic wait until the taxi is out of their sight before they sneakily get’s into the hotel. Once in the hotel room, all their members are already asleep. They got on their beds and sleeps, peacefully and blissfully.


preview

 

‘Onnie, Junhyung oppa is a good guy,’ Hyunah said.

‘I know, I know. But like I said, Top and Donghae are in their own standards and level. You agree with me, right? Don’t lie,’ Uee asked them.

‘Neh, you are right. Top and Donghae are the top idols just like her whereas Junhyung is still considered a rookie even though he is quite popular right now. I wonder too, why she chooses him,’ Bekah said.

‘She must have her own reasons for choosing him,’ Hyunah told.

‘I think it must be burdensome for him, having a girlfriend from SNSD. And come on, she is SNSD’s Jessica. She’s way too popular with the hot and famous guys like Hyunjoong, Jaejoong, Jay Park, Jonghyun, Taecyeon and many others. I envy her ,’ Uee said, enviously.


enjoy these new chapters...

full with yongsica n also minor yoonkwang...

 

btw, what happen? i have 49 subscribers but only 5 readers left comments for me?

i'm really grateful to my loyal readers that never fail to drop comment for me.

your comments mean a LOT to me..

 

and to other readers, please be more generous and leave your comments for me..

it's totally uncool and slightly dissappointed because of lacking in comments..

it makes me so lazy to update and write new chapters..

peace!..