chapter 21

Complicated Love

Jessica is hanging out with her MILO gang, except Top because he’s busy with his soon-to-be-release duet’s album with GD. And she’s really thankful that Top is not there because she knows that he likes her. She doesn’t know how to react and how to act when she’s with him. He is a really nice guy but she just treats him as a friend, not more than that.

 

‘Sica-ah, are you still clinging to that Donghae?’ Hyunjoong asked her.

‘Oppa, it’s not clinging, okay?’ she said coldly.

‘So, what is it?’ Yoochun asked.

‘I don’t know,’ she said quietly.

‘Guys, stop torturing my princess,’ Jaejoong told them.

 

‘Seriously Sica, until when you’re gonna be like this? Loving him, hoping for him and begging for him. I don’t like seeing you been pathetic like that for a guy. A guy that’s not worth it,’ Hyunjoong said sternly.

‘I know I’m pathetic, I know I’m stupid but I cannot stop myself from loving him. If I can, I’ll just forget him the moment he dumped me, but I can’t. You know that, oppa,’ she said weakly.

‘Hyunjoong-ah, leave her alone,’ Jaejoong told him.

‘Jaejoong, I said that because I care for her.’ Hyunjoong said.

‘I know. I care for her too but don’t be too harsh,’ Jaejoong said.

‘It’s okay, oppa. It’s not Hyunjoong oppa’s fault. It’s my fault for being stupid,’ she told him.

‘You are just stupid in love. Other than that, you are a smart girl,’ Yoochun said kindly.

‘I know. I’m Jung Jessica,’ she said playfully.

The guys chuckle seeing her playfulness.

 

‘Mianhe, Sica. I think I’m too harsh,’ Hyunjoong apologized.

‘Ani. I’m not blaming you,’ she said while smiling.

‘So, how is it between you and Donghae?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Well, like always,’ she said shortly.

‘Like always? You are happy but you are still suffering too?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Neh, ‘she said shortly.

‘Aigoo, I don’t know where you get strength to face that kind of relationship,’ Yoochun said to her.

‘Me too. I’m surprised with myself,’ she said jokingly, trying to hide her sadness.

‘Don’t pretend in front of us. It’s not working with us,’ Jaejoong told her.

‘Aishh, you really can read me like a book,’ she sighed.

‘Of course, I’m your Kim Jaejoong,’ Jaejoong said playfully.

 

‘Sica, why don’t you try to accept Seunghyun?’ Hyunjoong asked her.

‘I did but it didn’t work out well,’ she told him.

‘You did it half-heartedly, that’s why it’s didn’t work out,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I have tried my best but the feeling is not there,’ she said.

‘Of course it’s not there because you gave all of it to Lee Donghae,’ Yoochun told her.

‘That’s right,’ Jaejoong and Hyunjoong said in unison.

 

‘What can I do? I can’t control my own feeling,’ she said quietly.

‘Arasso. But, I think you will meet Seunghyun often once he started his promotion for the new album,’ Hyunjoong told her.

‘Neh, I think so,’ she said.

‘Please treat him well. He is a nice guy,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘I will, don’t worry,’ she assured him while smiling.

 

They are enjoying their moments together. They are best friends, dungseng-oppadeul. They always care and support Jessica in everything she does. The only thing that they didn’t support her is about her love for Donghae. They totally objected it when they knew that she still loves him dearly. They always told her to move on like her Heeline’s but she just couldn’t. Like she said, she can’t control her own feelings.


sorry for the short chapters..

enjoy it..

n pleased drop ur comment for me..:))

no silent readers pleaseee...