chapter 73

Complicated Love

At SME

SNSD is at SME, they just finished their practice sessions. They are lying on the dance floor, exhausted. While they are resting, someone entered the room.

‘Oh, oppa,’ Tiffany greeted.

‘Hi, Fany and girls,’ he said.

 

Jessica recognized that voice so well. She quickly looks at the owner of the voice.

‘Hi, oppa,’ she said with guilty smiles.

‘Hi, Sica. I need to talk to you,’ he told.

‘Okay,’ she said and walks out of the room with Donghae.

 

They walk together to a lonely corner.

‘So, how have you been, oppa?’ she asked kindly.

‘I’m okay,’ he said.

‘That’s great,’ she said while smiling.

 

‘Sica-ah, I will stay in China for about 4 months, starting next week,’ he told.

‘Bwoh? 4 months?’ she asked.

‘Yep, for the promotions and also my drama,’ he said.

‘Ah, your drama. I forgot about that,’ she said quietly.

‘Are you happy now?’ he asked.

‘Neh, oppa. But, I will be more happy if you are happy too,’ she told.

‘How can I be happy when my happiness lies with you,’ he said meaningfully.

 

‘Oppa~’ she said softly.

‘Mianhe, Sica. I just got carried away with my sadness,’ he told and smiles painfully to her.

Witness his bitter smiles make her feel so guilty and sad. She still loves him, a bit and now, seeing him in front of her with his sadness, makes her heart hurts so much.

 

‘Mianhe, oppa,’ she apologized.

‘No, it’s okay. I’m sorry if I make you feel guilty,’ he told.

‘I deserve it, oppa,’ she said quietly.

‘No, you deserve happiness after suffering so long because of me. Tell me, did Junhyung being nice to you?’ he asked.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she told.

‘That’s great. I know he can protect and take care of you better than I did,’ he said.

 

‘Thanks for everything you have done to me, oppa,’ she thanked softly.

‘You are welcome even though my deeds for you are not that much,’ he said playfully.

‘No, it’s a lot,’ she said while smiling.

 

‘Well, good bye for now, pretty Sica. We will rarely see each other from now on. I will miss you, a lot,’ he told earnestly.

‘Me too, oppa. I will miss you too,’ she said delicately.

‘I want to hug you but I can’t because of all the security cameras around us,’ he told.

‘I know, oppa,’ she said.

 

‘Bye pretty Sica,’ he said.

‘Bye Fishy,’ she said.

He walks away from her with his bitter smiles. She stares at him until he is out of her sight. She feels pain in her heart because she still loves him. But, she can control herself when her eyes caught a bracelet on her wrist. That bracelet always gives her Junhyung’s presence. She always wear it 24/7 except during their broadcasting and performances.