chapter 42

Complicated Love

It’s been a week after HaeSica gets back together. Jessica is still keeping it as a secret from Junhyung. She doesn’t know why but she just couldn’t tell him about her relationship with Donghae now. YongSica still didn’t have a chance to meet because SNSD is staying at Japan for days for their activities there. They just get back to Korea yesterday night and will stay for about a week before flying back to Japan once again.

HaeSica couple whose really have busy schedules and hard to go on a date, is having their date at a private coffee house. They are talking and laughing happily because they really miss each other so much after a week without each other presence. While they are enjoying their happy moments, Jessica’s phone rings.

Ring ring

 

Sica: Yoboseyo….

Doonwoon: Yoboseyo, noona…Where are you? *panic

Sica: I’m at a coffee house. Mweyo? Why are you sound panic?

Doonwoon: Noona, Junhyung hyung…Junhyung hyung~~~

Sica: Junhyung? What happen to him? *worry

Doonwoon: He… he got into car accident…..

Sica: Bwoh??!! Is it true?  How is he? Is he okay?* really worry and teary eyes

Doonwoon: Neh, it’s true. We still don’t know his condition because he is in the emergency room right now..

Sica: Which hospital??!!

Doonwoon: We are at ______ hospital….

Sica: I’ll be there in minutes. Please inform me if you know about his condition…

Doonwoon: Okay, I’ll wait for you here….

Sica: Okay..*hangs up

 

After she ended her conversation with Donwoon, she takes her bag and rushing out from the coffee house, leaving the clueless Donghae. Donghae quickly runs after her and when he caught up with her, he hold her wrist.

‘Sica, where are you going? What happen?’ he asked curiously and he’s really shocked seeing tears on her cheeks.

‘Oppa, Junhyung….Junghyung, he is at the hospital right now. He involved in a car crash. I need to go now,’ she sobbed with worry expression.

‘Sica, calm down, okay?’ Donghae said.

‘Noo! I can’t calm down because I don’t know about his condition. What if he died? What if he left me forever? Ottoke? Ottoke?’ she sobbed again.

‘Shhh, don’t say that. Let’s pray that he will be fine. Come, let’s me send you to the hospital. This way is much faster,’ Donghae told her while feeling heartache because of Jessica’s concern for Junhyung.

‘That’s right. Let’s go now. Faster,’ she said while wiping off her tears. They rushed to Donghae’s car and he speed off as fast as he can.

 

At the Hospital

Jessica runs into the hospital, searching for any B2st members but she didn’t see any of them. Her eyes are red and b with tears, Donghae is running after her. Donghae asked at the counter and then he holds her wrist and drags her with him.

‘Oppa, what are you doing? I need to find Junhyung!’ she yelled.

‘Just come with me. I know where is he,’ he said calmly. Jessica just follows him and finally she saw all of the B2st members in front of an emergency room, look so worried.

 

‘Donwoon-ah,’ she called and runs to him.

‘Noonaaaa.’

‘How is him? Please tell me that he’s okay. Pleaseee,’ she said while tears rolling down her cheeks.

‘We still don’t know yet, noona. He’s still in there,’ Donwoon said.

‘Oh my god, what will happen now?’ she cried.

‘Noonw, calm down. He will be okay,’ Donwoon said and seated her on the chairs.

Jessica looks so sad and worried about Junhyung.

 

‘Sica, don’t worry. Junhyung is a strong guy. He will be okay,’ Doojon told her.

The other B2st members are talking to Donghae. They are all worry about Junhyung. Donghae is eyeing Jessica intensely. He feels really hurt and curious too because Jessica looks so concern about Junhyung. Jessica never shows her cares so much for other guys except him and his oppadeul. But seeing her worries for Junhyung, makes Donghae uneasy. He knows that Junhyung likes her but she just treats him like her closed friends. However, he noticed that the way she acts and looks at him is not like friends anymore. It’s like more than that.  But he tries to ignore the feeling because she is his official girlfriend and he knows Junhyung is in danger right now.

Jessica is still crying while praying for Junhyung. Donwoon is beside her, he wraps his arms around his noona’s shoulder.

 

‘Doojon-ah, come here for a second,’ their manager called.

‘What is it, hyung?’ Doojoon asked him when he is beside his manager.

‘What is SNSD’s Jessica doing here? And why is she looks so sad and worried? Is she Junhyung’s girlfriend?’ he asked Doojoon.

‘She is not Junhyung’s girlfriend but Junhyung loves her so much. They are really closed with each other,’ Doojoon told his manager.

‘Okay. That’s all I need to know.’

‘We can count on you, right, hyung?’ Doojoon asked.

‘Of course. You know me,’ his manager said and smiles.

 

All of them are still anxiously waiting for Junhyung. After about an hour, finally the operation room’s door is opened. As soon as the doctor comes outside, all of them surrounded the doctor.

‘How is he, doctor?’ Doojoon asked him anxiously.

‘Don’t worry. He’s okay but he’s still unconscious right now. He just sprained his right arm, sprained his left ankle and has a cut on his head because his head knock onto something hard. Other than that, he is okay now,’ the doctor told them.

‘Thank god,’ Yoseob said.

All of them are relieved after hearing the doctor even though he got injuries but at least his condition is not fatal.

 

‘Thank you so much, doctor,’ Hyunseung thanked.

‘Neh, kamsahamnida doctor,’ Kikwang thanked too.

All of them thanked the doctor including Jessica.

‘Can we go inside and meet him?’ Donwoon asked.

‘Yes you can but please don’t disturb him. He is still unconscious and need rest,’ the doctor told them.

‘Okay, don’t worry. We will not disturb him,’ Doojoon said and after that, the doctor left them.

 

All of them steps inside the room but Jessica is still standing outside with Donghae.

‘Sica, don’t you want to go inside?’ Donghae asked her.

‘i…i…..’

‘Noona, come in. What are you doing outside?’ Donwoon said and drags her into the room.

 

Once she’s in the room, she saw Junhyung, lying down on the bed weakly with sprained and bandaged arm, bruises on his face, a bandage on his forehead and bandaged ankle. She feels her eyes are b with tears again when she saw him in that condition. Junhyung is always cheerful and active but seeing him laying weakly on the bed, it hurts her. She feels pain in her chest, she couldn’t think why she’s feeling that way.

Jessica slowly walks to him and she stands beside his bed. The B2st members are all looking at her. Once she touched his bruises face, her tears drop on her cheeks. Donwoon quickly wraps his arm around her shoulder, to calm her down.

‘Noona, don’t cry. Junhyung hyung is okay now. You heard the doctor,’ Donwoon said.

Jessica just nodded and she sits on the chair, beside his bed. She grips his left hand and caresses his face, lovingly. All the B2st members surprised seeing her acting like that while Donghae is really jealous and feeling heartache. The way she looks at Junhyung really2 makes Donghae uneasy.

 

-Donghae POV-

The way she looks at him. It’s the same when she looks at me.

Me, the guy that she loves the most. The only guy that she loves and her boyfriend.

But, why is she looking like that at Junhyung? He is just her closed friend. Nothing more.

Did she fall in love with him? No, it can’t be.

She loves me ever since our training days. It’s impossible for her to fall in love with him.

Many guys have tried to court her before, but they failed.

Even BB’s Top didn’t get her heart, how can Junhyung wins her?

But, I know that look. She only looks like that at me but now, Junhyung too?

No…no…no..

-end pov-

 

Donghae is lost in his own thought. Jessica stays there about 2 hours when Donghae said.

‘Sica-ah, we need to go back now.’

‘Ani, oppa. You can go first. I want to wait for Junhyung,’ she said softly to Donghae.

‘But Sica, he will not awake soon. Doctor said he will fully awake in 6 hours,’ Donghae told her.

‘I know but I want to accompany him,’ she insisted but she looks really tired.

‘Sica, you need to rest too,’ Donghae said.

 

‘Noona, Donghae hyung is saying the truth. You look exhausted. You should go back for now,’ Donwoon told her.

‘Shiro! I want to stay here,’ she said sternly.

‘Sica-ah, you go back and take a rest. You can come tomorrow morning,’ Doojoon said kindly.

‘But….’

‘Sica, if Junhyung awakes, we will tell him that you are waiting for him, okay? Don’t worry,’ Hyeunseung told her.

‘Nehh, noona. We will tell him that you are dying to see him,’ Yoseob said jokingly, tried to cheer her.

‘Promised that you will inform me ASAP if he wakes up, okay?’ Jessica said to the 5 guys.

‘Nehh, we promised,’ Kikwang said.

‘Okay, I’ll back tomorrow morning,’ she told them.

‘Arasso, noona. Just take a rest, okay?’ Donwoon told her while she just nodded.

 

Jessica kisses the back of Junhyung’s hand. She wants to kiss his cheek but she’s embarrassed because all of s are watching her.

‘I’ll see you tomorrow morning, Junhyung-ah,’ she whispered to him.

After that, she bids good bye to all of s and heading back to her hostel with Donghae. On their way home, Donghae wants to ask her about her feelings for Junhyung but he just couldn’t because she looks so tired and exhausted. They keep in silent and once they arrived at her hostel, Donghae hugs her and give a peck on her lips while Jessica is smiling sweetly at him.

‘Good night, fishy,’ she said softly.

‘Good night, pretty Sica,’ he said.

After that, Donghae heading back to his dorm while thinking about Jessica and the whole situation at the hospital. He feels heartbroken seeing Jessica with Junhyung.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the hospital, after Jessica and Donghae left, all the 5 guys are talking and curious about Jessica’s actions for their joker.

‘Maknae-ah, did your noona falls in love with our joker?’ Doojoon asked.

‘Mullayo but she told me that she only treats Junhyung hyung as her closed friends. Not more than that,’ Doonwoon told him.

‘But, seeing her actions, I think she’s in love with Junhyung hyung,’ Kikwang said.

‘I know, right? She’s been crying a lot when she arrived here and the way she looks at Junhyung and her tears, I think she’s in love with him,’ Hyeunsung said.

‘I don’t know. As far as I know, she only loves Donghae hyung , no one else,’ Donwoon said, confused.

‘You saw how she ignored Donghae just now. And the way she cares for Junhyung hyung, is not like a friend, it’s more like a lover,’ Yoseob told s.

‘Junhyung must be really happy if he knows that,’ Doojon said while looking at the unconscious Junhyung.

‘Neh, I pity him because he loves her so much but she just didn’t realize it. Or she pretended to didn’t realize his feeling for her,’ Hyeunsung said.

‘I know. Junhyung hyung has been always heartache because Sica noona only has eyes for Donghae hyung,’ Donwoon sighed.

‘But not anymore. I’m pretty sure that she’s slowly falling in love with him,’ Kikwang said confidently.

All of them just nodded and looking at their joker. They really hope that Junhyung will get what he wants, Jessica’s love for him. They hope that Jessica could open her eyes and realizes Junhyung’s undying love for her.