Light.

Invisible Minds

'Hey!' I woke up to Dada, Toto and Zelo laughing at me. They splashed a pail of water JUST to wake me up.

'HAHAHA, YOU SHOULD'VE LOOK AT YOURSELF.' Zelo laughed so hard till he started tearing.

'It isn't funny!' I raised my hand, hoping to joke-punch Zelo's shoulder but suddenly, my hand lighted up and just before I knew it, a lighted ball started flying towards Zelo. Toto suddenly jumped infront of Zelo yelling,  ZELO WATCH OUT! 

I was in shock, Zelo suddenly pushed Toto away and swung his right hand left to right in one motion and suddenly a blue screen appeared infront of him. It disintegrated the light ball. Zelo then put his hand down, the screen was gone.

'Shield, useful huh?' Zelo smiled, he patted my shoulder. 'Aren't you mad at me?' I asked, feeling weird.

'Nah! You're a newborn, I was much worse than you.' Zelo smirked. 'Trust me.'

I played with my fingers, 'M-M-Maybe you should leave me alone for awhile.. So I could figure myself out?'

Zelo smiled, and with a snap of his fingers, he was gone. A blue fog lingered at where he once was. Toto wasn't there too. He jumped together with Zelo.

I decided to read up Nepho, you know, just incase I could find out more about myself. I flipped to the first chapter in the book, 'Knowing what you type of bender you are.' Inside, they had pictures of the 4 elements, Earth, Fire, Water and Wind. To find out which type we are, we had to do a few 'test'.

I decided to do the Fire test first which was, 'Creating a ball of flame.'

I got out of Zelo's house and went to the nearest park. There weren't much people there because it was a working and schooling day. I brought a bottle of water just in case things got out of hand. I gathered some leaves and put them together. I continued reading Nepho, 'Stand a metre apart, put your right hand infront of you and think of a flaming ball coming out of your hand.' I did what it said.

I stood a metre away and put out my right hand and thought of a flaming ball, and then suddenly a flaming ball came out of my hand and it started a fire among the leaves. The ball of flame left my right hand feeling hot. 'Wow!' The fire started to grow bigger and bigger, I quickly opened up my water bottle and poured the water all over the leaves, luckily it wasn't a very big fire or else the wouldn't have been enough! I could bend fire!

I decided to to do the Water test next which was, 'Control the movement of the water.'

I went to the park's fountain because, well, it had plenty of water there. I read on, 'Using both hands, imagine that you're controlling the movement of the water. The water should move in sync with your hands.' 

So that's what I did, I took a deep breath. I lifted up both my hands and crossed them, amazingly, the water in the fountain followed my hand movements! My hands suddenly felt a little heavy, I guess it was the weight of the water. I lifted up my right hand, some of the water went up and when I clenched my fist, the water dropped back in the water. How cool was that. So I could bend water too.

I did the Earth test next which was, 'Speed up the growth of a plant.'

How interesting. I went to the nearest florist, bought a sunflower seed and hurried back to the park to start my test. I planted the seed into the soil and covered it up. 'Start with a flower,' it's a great thing I bought a sunflower huh! 'Put your hand on the ground, not on the seed! Try and feel the plant growing, control the movement of the seed's structure, adjust them.' Adjust them? 

I didn't really understand the adjust the seed's structure part but I tried it anyway. I put my hand on the ground a few centimeres away from  the seed, I closed my eyes for better concentration. And somehow, I could feel myself forcing the seed to grow! I forced it to grow, pushing it out of the soil was hard, I had to jerk myself a little. With eyes still closed, I forced the bud of the flower to bloom, hoping that it did. I opened my eyes, and there infront of me was a bloomed sunflower! I smiled to myself, I could bend earth!

Fire, Water, Earth; Only one test left, Wind, which was, 'Levitate.'

Levitate? You've got to be kidding me. I read on, 'By using only your mind, try to control the wind at your will. Allow the wind to flow around your body and slowly, lift yourself.' 

Might as well try. I closed my eyes and tried to feel the wind. I started off my making the wind go around me, I could feel the air suddenly feel so cool because of the movement of the wind. Slowly, I guided the wind around me, pushing my body upwards. When I could no longer feel the ground, I opened my eyes, holycrap I'm levitating! I slowly let myself down and ran back to Zelo's house. I could bend wind too!

I entered the living and sat down on the couch and read Nepho, and was I surprised.

'Usually, you will only accomplish one of the four test. A bender should only have the ability to store one type of element in his body after the sealing of the bond. However on some occasions, a bender is able to bend all four of these elements. They are called 'Light benders' and they are the strongest benders in the universe, there are only 2 types of Light benders in a lifetime. The previous Light bender was-'

I took a deep breath, 'Napho.' I couldn't believe it, I am.. A light bender... Just like...... Napho....?

'To see the your spark, which is the amount of energy in your body, hold your left hand out and snap your thumb and middle finger together. The colour of your spark will correspond the type of bender that you are.'

I placed Nepho on the table, and held out my left hand. I snapped my fingers, a white spark appeared on my hand. It looked like a star, a glowing star. I was mesmerised by it. It was white in colour, the colour of a light bender. Suddenly, Zelo came in through the door and dropped the soju bottle he was holding, it shattered into pieces.

'Jongup-hyung,' Zelo gasped and took a step back. 'You're.. A LIGHT BENDER?!'

I shoot a ball of light at Zelo, he out. I ran away, I didn't know where I was going, I just kept on running and running. 'I'm a light bender, just light Napho. I'm gonna be evil just like him,' I started crying. 'I don't want to be like him.' I wasn't looking where I was running, I ran across the road and suddenly a car honked at me. It wasn't time for people to cross, it was for the cars to drive pass. I looked at the driver with tears all over my face, I was about to apologise but when I looked into the car, I didn't see just a man,

I saw a red matoki with him.