Fight.

Invisible Minds

 

“Are you okay?” The guy in the car yelled out. I mouthed the words, “Red… Toki..”

The guy in the car immediately knew what I was saying. He got out of his car, grabbed me and pushed me in the backseat and hurriedly drove away. 

“W-Where are you taking me?” I asked shivering. What was he thinking? Grabbing me like that and then driving off.

Our home. It isn’t safe to talk here. By the way, I’m Shishimato. You can call me Shishi. And this is-

“Yong Guk, Bang Yong Guk.” Said the man.  “Jong Up, Moon Jong Up.” I replied.

Let me talk to him, you just drive. Shishi jumped to the backseat. Did we hit you?

I shook my head.

That’s good. By the way, how are you able to see me? If you’re able to see me it means you have a matoki as well? I nodded.

That’s right, I hadn’t seen Dada in ages.. I wonder if he knows where I am. I hope he’s safe.

Well, I hope that all 6 of us will reunite soon… Shishi jumped back to the front seat.

“Can you stop jumping to and fro? Make up your mind dammit.” Said Yong Guk. Shut it and just drive.

After 10minutes, we reached Yong Guk hyung’s place. It was pretty small, it only had a living room, kitchen and bathroom. I took a seat on the bed placed in the living room. Yong Guk hyung went to the bathroom to change while Shishi gave me water and some food. You look exhausted, fuel up.

“Thanks,” I grinned. Honestly, I still wasn’t in a great mood. The fact that I’m a light bender like Napho, it bugged me. I shivered a little.

Isit too cold for you? Do you want me to lower down the speed of the fan?

I shook my head. I ate some of the biscuits and drank some of the water that Shishi had offered me earlier. It sure was tasty! Yong Guk hyung then came out of the room, he sat on the floor.

“Um hyung, you can sit here if you want.” I got up of the bed.

Yong Guk hyung smiled, “Nah, it’s okay. I honestly prefer the floor.” He chuckled. I smiled back.

“So what’s up with you?” He asked.

“Me? Oh, it’s nothing..” I didn’t wanna tell anyone what I was because I was afraid that they would.. hate me. I looked down.

“Well, do you know what bender you are?” He asked.

I froze in my seat, my eyes wide open. I slowly placed my cup back. I was about to say no when suddenly Shishi said, He knows. I can feel it.

“So what bender are you?” Yong Guk hyung smiled.

What should I do? I didn’t wanna tell him.

“W-w-well.. What bender are you?” I replied.

He smiled and snapped his fingers, a red spark appeared. “Fire bender.”

“Your spark, it’s bigger than mine.” It really was.

“That’s because I’ve been training a long time already. Since your spark is smaller than mine, I assume that you’re a newborn?”

I nodded my head.

“After a few training sessions, your spark will be as big as mine, or maybe bigger.” He laughed. “Well show me your spark!”

I had no choice. I snapped my fingers and a white spark appeared. Yong Guk hyung could not believe his eyes. “L-L-Light bender?!”

I wanted to cry so badly but just as I was about to do that, Yong Guk hyung hugged me. “We’ve been looking everywhere for you!”

“What?” I asked, confused. “Isn’t it a bad thing to be a light bender? Isn’t it the same as me being like Napho?”

“Hell no, Napho fused his light bending skills with hatred. His spark was black even though he was known as a light bender. Didn’t you read Nepho? It was a page after the bending tests.” Yong Guk asked.

No, I hadn’t read that page. I should’ve turned the pages, damn.

“Come on, let’s fight some bad guys and get you started!” Yong Guk hyung held on to me and Shishi and we jumped into another place. It was still Earth of course.

“Where are we?” I asked, looking around. “It doesn’t matter really.” He replied. “All I know is that this place is infested with Napho’s followers.”

“Are they the ones with the Crystal pieces?” He nodded.

Here comes one YG! Shishi pointed out. “Let me handled this.” Said Yong Guk hyung.

A matoki came out, it looked like Dada, Toto and Shishi but it was bloody all over and hatred was in its eyes. There was a purple aura around it too. Parts of its skin was torn open up till the point where you can see it’s insides. How disgusting.

Yong Guk hyung wasn’t intimidated by its looks. He fired up his fists and punched the matoki in his chest, it looked like Yong guk hyung grabbed something, which he did and then pulled out. It was the heart of the matoki. I could feel the pain in my chest, ouch. The matoki turned into dust and flowed with the wind. So did the the heart of the matoki.

“Well that was.. Disturbing.” I said. Yong Guk hyung laughed. “Your turn.”

“What? Ew, no.” I replied, rolling my eyes.

Well that’s too bad, if you wanna live then you have to fight. You are a light bender so don’t worry so much, you’re much stronger than you think you are. Here comes another one!

The same gruesome looking matoki came out. I have to fight that? I tried fighting it from a distance because I refused to touch it.

I started a ring of fire around the matoki but it just walked out of it, I blasted it with large amounts of water but it kept walking towards me. I shooted up Earth from the ground to block its way, wind to make it harder for the matoki to walk but it kept on going. I was scared out of my wits.

“What are you doing?! Use you light skills not the others!” Yong Guk yelled.

Light.. Light! I lighted up both of my fists and charged towards it. I gave it a few punches, matoki blood began to drench me. I punched it’s chest with my right fist and suddenly the light grew brighter and the matoki exploded. I flew backwards due to the impact of the blow. I must’ve flew back really far because I could hear faint voices of Yong Guk hyung and Shishi yelling out for me.

“Guys.. I’m here..” I said softly. At that point, it felt like they would never find me. Just as I was about to black out, I saw 2 black feet running towards me.

“Shishi?” I smiled, looking up with eyes that could shut me out any minute. I was hoping to see red because that’s what Shishi’s colour is but as I looked up there wasn’t even any red, not even a red dot, the colour of the matoki’s mouth..

It was pink.