Chapter 8

So What?

"Alright. Yes. She is... Tiffany..." Siwon finally said nervously. Everybody went silent, especially the girls.

"So, what now?" Teuk asked.

"Let's continue!" Eunhyuk said before things get more awkward between them. And so, the game went on for about 2 hours until their managers told them that they should rest because they will have schedules the next day. That night, Fany can't help but think about Siwon when suddenly Taeyeon goes into her room. "Fany-yaah! You must be very happy hearing that from Siwon oppa's mouth, huh?"

"Kind of. But I don't wanna hope to much, you know Taeng. Just forget about him for now!" Fany said while smiling again. "How about you and Teukkie oppa? Remind him that we still doesn't trust him fully."

"I don't know. He told me that he'll talk to director Lee Soo Man real soon. but, unlike you girls, I trust him fully."

"Waeyo, Taeng?"

"Listen, I know it's hard to accept the fact that he hurt me just a few days ago. But now, he is my boyfriend, if I don't trust him, we will fight everyday. you know what I mean, right?"

"Yeah. But thank God, he finally stop acting so childish and confessed to you because I almost went crazy seeing you being hurt like that." Fany said while hugging Taeyeon.

"Yes. I'm sorry for making you and the others worried-sick like that. Alright, then we better go to sleep. Tomorrow we will have ot go to the SMent building for practice and there will be meeting again. aah! seriously, I need a day off."

"Me too. I'll go to sleep then."

"okay, me too! Night! I'll see you tomorrow." Taeyeon said and leave the room. The next day at 9 am, the girls are getting ready to go to the SMent building. When they arrive at the building, nobody's in the meeting room yet. So, they just sit inside the room while playing around with each other or their phones. A few minutes later, SuJu arrives there and so now the room is full of people chit chatting and laughing. While Taeyeon and Leeteuk are being all lovey dovey again in a corner.

"Taeng, I'm thinking of talking to director Lee today. What do you think?" Teuk said.

"Do we really have to tell him about us? Is it really necessary, jagiyah?" she said while hugging him.

"No. But, I think it's better if we tell him now before we get caught and yeah, you know what will happen next." he said again while giving Taeng a kiss on her forehead. "I was just thinking that maybe if we talk to him, we could make a deal so that it is fair for all of us." Taeyeon smiles. That is what being a leader  like, wanting the best for all the members. Teuk want the best not only for him but also s and the other groups, she understands that. "Why are you smiling like that, babe?" Teuk suddenly asked seeing her girlfriend smiling to herself.

"Nothing." Suddenly, director Lee walked in without anybody noticing except Yoona and Sunny and it's too late to warn TaeTeuk because both Tae and Teuk wore bright colored clothes, so it's very eye-catching.

"aheem... excuse me, Mr. Park and Ms. Kim. but, what are you two doing over there?" Lee Soo Man asked after fake-coughing.

uh-oh. Teuk, you're too late. Soo Man caught you already, what are you gonna do?

We'll see in chapter 9. I'm sorry if this chapter is short and boring. :p but I hope you enjoy it! hehe...