Chapter 2

So What?

"Good morning, everybody. how are you? I hope you all are good. So today, I will be announcing some rules for all of you. actually,  new rule for everybody and some personal rules for some of you. alright, we'll get started. After a long talk between all the directors, we finally decided one thing for all of you. to save your career. This is the new rule. YOU CANNOT DATE ANYBODY ESPECIALLY IF BOTH OF YOU ARE FROM THE SAME MANAGEMENT. can you understand this?", Lee Soo Man said.

Everyone was so shock that none of them answer him. Taeyeon then look at Leeteuk who's sitting right across her.

Taeyeon's thought: damn! I knew it! I know that this one's coming! damn damn damn!

"I said, can you understand me?", Lee Soo Man once again said. Finally, everyone answer him, "Ne".

"Good. I hope you wouldn't break this rule, or else, your career is over. Alright then, I guess that's all from me. For the individual rules, you could directly talk about it to your managers. Thank you so much for coming here so early in the morning. Now, enjoy your peaceful weekend. I'll see you around", Lee Soo Man then leave the room. None of them talk, they just sat there, not believing what they heard.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon could only stare at each other, don't know what to do.

Leeteuk's thoughts: now, what do I do? If we go out. our career is over. aaah! this is  so stressing.

"ah! Guys, let's go! I'm so tired", Leeteuk said to his groupmates. He gave Taeyeon a nod then left.

Taeyeon's thoughts: What the heck? A nod? Not even a 'Bye. I'm going'. what has gotten into him? Man, seriously.

"Taeyeon-ah! Let's leave now. I want to go back to sleep.", Jessica said. Taeyeon gave her a nod and then they left.

With Leeteuk...

"Ya! Hyung, what's with you? You doesn't look good.", Donghae said.

"I'm fine. Just need some sleep.", Leeteuk said, with a reassuring smile. He doesn't like it when his dongsaengs worry about him. Suddenly, his phone ring. A text from Taeyeon.

from: Kim Taeyeon

Oppa, are you alright? You doesn't look so good after the announcement.

From: Park Leeteuk

I'm fine.

Of course I'm not alright! Maybe I should just stay away from her. Hmmm... Maybe this feeling will go away if I do so.

With Taeyeon who's also lost in her thoughts...

wow! What exactly happen to him? His text is very short. Argh! I'm going crazy, seriously!

"Taeyeon-ah! are you okay? what are you thinking about?", Sooyoung suddenly ask while looking at Taeyeon worriedly. "Is it about Leeteuk?". Taeyeon nods, no one in her group could understand her better than the #1 shikshin. Suddenly, her phone ring...

From: Park Leeteuk

Taeyeon-ah, I think it's better if we stop texting and seeing each other again.

From: Kim Taeyeon

Why? What's up with you, Jungsu-ah?

But there's no answer from Leeteuk. Taeyeon can't understand why Leeteuk doesn't want them to see each other again.

 

what will happen? hehe... sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes... and sorry if it ,,, I'll try my hardest for the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it! will update soon! :)