Chapter 3

So What?

From: Park Leeteuk

Taeyeon-ah, I think it's better if we stop texting and seeing each other again.

From: Kim Taeyeon

Why? What's up with you, Jungsu-ah?

But there's no answer from Leeteuk. Taeyeon can't understand why Leeteuk doesn't want them to see each other again.

It's been a week, no text or call from Leeteuk. It's June 14th, the release of SNSD's new single MV, Paparazzi. Taeyeon received many texts on the release of the music video from the Super Junior oppas, all of them texted her, except Leeteuk. She's sitting in the living room, with a sad expression while her phone keeps on ringing, waiting for Leeteuk's name to appear on the phone screen. Seeing this, Sooyoung and Tiffany quickly approached her and try to make her tell them what's wrong.

"Taengoo, what's wrong with you? you've been like this since the new rule announcement. Can't you tell us what's wrong?" Tiffany asked while sitting beside her.

"Unnie, I know it's about Leeteuk oppa. But, what did he do to you?" Sooyoung also asked. It's unusual for her to call Taeyeon with 'unnie', but when he calls her 'unnie' it means that she really care about Taeyeon and she wanted to help.

"I'm fine." Taeyeon said with a reassuring smile while patting Sooyoung's and Fany's head.

"ENOUGH, TAENGOO-AH!" Jessica suddenly said loudly while entering the living room. "WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT FINE! AND IT'S BOTHERING US, YOU KNOW. STOP BEING LIKE THAT." Knowing that something's wrong, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun quickly ran out of their rooms to the living room.

Taeyeon is so shocked hearing that from the 'Ice Princess', Jessica might be cold but she would NEVER do that, but not today, she is too frustrated.  She lookeed up at Jessica and  see how upset Jessica is. "Sica-yah... I'm really fine." She said again.

"OH, REALLY? YOU'RE FINE? YOU STARE AT YOUR PHONE EVERY HOUR, YOU DOESN'T EAT PROPERLY. AT NIGHT, YOU'D CRY WHILE STARRING AT YOUR PHONE. IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL FINE?" Jessica is now crying because of her frustration. Sunny quickly hug Jessica , "Taeng, you know you can tell us anything. We've been together for years, you know. and, if you keep being like this and my uncle find out, we're all done for sure." Sunny said to Taeyeon.

"Now, tell us what's happening and we promise you, we won't judge you. Girls, come on take a seat. don't just stand there." Tiffany said while looking at everybody's shocked expression. After everybody is seated, Taeyeon finally cries in Fany's arms. The girls have to calmed Taeyeon down before she tell them what's wrong...

At SuJu's dorm...

The boys are watching SNSD's Paparazzi MV...

"Woah! Fany is so y!" Siwon said while starring at the laptop screen.

"woah! the dance moves are kinda hard!" Eunhyuk said.

"Damn! They're all pretty!" Sungmin said. They're all fanboy-ing over the MV when suddenly Leeteuk walks out of his room. "Ya! Hyung, have you seen SNSD's new MV?"

"Yes. It's good" Leeteuk said, not really caring.

"Hyung, have you congratulate them?" Asked Sungmin again.

"Ah! you asked too much, you know, Sungmin. Mind your own business" He said while grabbing a milk can then left the room. The other members looked at one another.

"Something must be wrong between him and Taengoo. He's been like that since a week ago." Siwon said.

"What could be wrong between them? They're not dating, right?" Eunhyuk said.

"YA! BABO! they are not dating but we all know that they like each other." Sungmin said. "eh, wait! that's it! something's wrong since the new rule announcement" Now, everybody understands that something's SERIOUSLY wrong between the 2 leaders.

"Great! Now, what should we do?" Asked Siwon.

"We should make him talk to us so that we can help him out." Said Sungmin.

 

Well, I'm back to school and I have to face my Cambridge AS level exams in around 3 months so I don't think I could update oftenly due to the crazy exam preparations. But, I'll try my best to at least give you guys a new chapter once a week. hope you enjoy! sorry if this chapter is boring and short. I'll work harder! I'll update soon. :) thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing.